Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler (31900 Views)

Thierry Henry Apologizes For Calling Kenny Lala's Grandmother a LovePeddler / World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. / Who Rocked It Better.messi Wife Vs Ronaldo Girl Friend Nd Kane Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Thewesterner(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
AImiron:
@TeamCronaldo on X

It just shows the type of people supporting penaldo, most of them are vile, I wonder if they won’t shoot Leo on sight if they are ever lucky to meet him in person. They harbor so much hatred in the heart.

Dem plenty here on NL too, I don’t understand why they have no boundaries.

It’s not a crime the little boy from Rosario dwarf una fave.

Though he lately apologized giving flimsy excuse, I hope the account get suspended.

He deleted the post but evidence dey, e choke.

Pictures attached including his damage control tweets.
Messi is great... CR7 is great. Who are you Bro?
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by AImiron: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Thewesterner:
Messi is great... CR7 is great. Who are you Bro?
I’m doing great in my own way, ain’t competing with no one. You are just another penadog, did you see me comparing their wealth. This is banter if your IQ is too low to comprehend why not ignore. Did you ask Obemgay who he was, while he was slandering Messi.

Who are you?

ONKR!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by emmaodet: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Martinez39s:
... and Ronaldo's woman isn't with him for money? grin Just dey play.

grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by AImiron: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Slynation:
Don't mind them, there are thousands of thread to display their madness, but na Messi success dey give them sleepless nights...
Nah Messi matter go wound em , dem never see anything yet. We are just getting started. We endured a lot from that irritant obemgay slandering Messi over the years like say, he owe his family money. I dedicated this moniker to make life miserable for everybody penadogs on this section, even in their dreams I will hunt them. This is payback banter.. 2 can play the game. It’s fun at the end of the day cos Winners always laugh while losers explains.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by busterr(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
AImiron:
I’m doing great in my own way, ain’t competing with no one. You are just another dvmb penadogs, did you see comparing their wealth. This is banter if you IQ is too low comprehend why not ignore. Did you ask Obemgay who he was while he was slandering Messi.

Who are you?

ONKR!

Mynd44 Dominique justwise seun

So you guys will be here and watch this boy insult people at will? Yet nothing will be done? How much is he paying?
Because in all honesty I need to understand what's going on here
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by zudozz: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
mutantninja:
She married the midget cos of money , Ronaldo is the greatest footballer on earth.

Oga go n eat!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by AImiron: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
busterr:

So you guys will be here and watch this boy insult people at will? Yet nothing will be done? How much is he paying?
You this obidient kid, why don’t you mind your business? You seems to have a lot of free time. Kindly stay off my mention

Mynd44 Lalasticala Rule 2
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by AImiron: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
busterr:

You this obidient kid, why don’t you mind your business? You seems to have a lot of free time. Kindly stay off my mention

Mynd44 Lalasticala Rule2
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Jostoman: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
mutantninja:
She married the midget cos of money , Ronaldo is the greatest footballer on earth.
may be you have another earth for your ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by tobby20: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
NapoleonHill:
You gat dey post link make we go bomb the place.
💯
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by LordEclipse: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
mutantninja:
You should know better .after all it's the same way your papa met your pus**y sharing mama in the club..are you sure you know who your real dad is?🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by AImiron: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
merit455:
Look for a job man. You are not Messi media officer, neither Messi or Ronaldo know about your existence. Stop hating yourself, Creating stupid topic.
funny post I just saw this 😂🤣😂. You must think Nigeria dey show everyone shege like you Dey go through currently. I made the post Saturday, not even week days. I don’t have a job cos I have my own business, I employ ppl like you, and even better you. Average Nairaland will type anything for likes 😂🤣. This post triggered you that’s main goal. You’d never see me create or post anything on Nairaland say i dey look for job or I’m hungry. I’m way more successful in real cos here na cruise life. You press p na your headache, I have no idea you exist either.

One click on your profile you be SCAMMER sef advertising imaginary jobs to lure pure, pls mods look into this guy

If you had take your life seriously, you won’t be on Nairaland looking for innocent ppl to scam, you can scam penadogs sha, I don’t care about em

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Slynation(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
AImiron:
Nah Messi matter go wound em , dem never see anything yet. We are just getting started. We endured a lot from that irritant obemgay slandering Messi over the years like say, he owe his family money. I dedicated this moniker to make life miserable for everybody penadogs on this section, even in their dreams I will hunt them. This is payback banter.. 2 can play the game. It’s fun at the end of the day cos Winners always laugh while losers explains.
We are solidly behind you...!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Codes151(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Stop Bringing rubbish here
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by AImiron: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Slynation:
We are solidly behind you...!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by AImiron: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Codes151:
Stop Bringing rubbish here
here na your family house

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by HYDEEE: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
busterr:

Out of 5 pages that was the only insult you could find.
Hypocrisy? Or Partial blindness?
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by HYDEEE: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Almiron is mentally challenged.... he has Autism and lives in the basement of his parents place at the age of 43 ... no wife no kids , no job .... he is a frustrated mongo park and has nothing to offer... this Ronaldo stories is the only way he can ever gain communication cos no human being takes him seriously in the real world , even his parents don't ... he wrote jamb 17 times and couldn't pass 100...so he is looking for where he can channel his hate as he has failed in life
For you to know this much about him means you are even more useless than him.
How can you be stalking a useless person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Codes151(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
AImiron:
here na your family house
all these jobless kids
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by AImiron: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
Codes151:
all these jobless kids
Your sorry asss get job still dey monitor other moniker on a faceless forum. Get a life kiddo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Beverlyjean(f): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
HYDEEE:
For you to know this much about him means you are even more useless than him.
How can you be stalking a useless person.

Peasants like u think ur opinion matters ... u that u can't eat a proper meal...better go and improve ur useless life
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by HYDEEE: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Peasants like u think ur opinion matters ... u that u can't eat a proper meal...better go and improve ur useless life
SM big girl. The fact that you are dying of hunger inside your hovel does not mean others are.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by horia: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
mutantninja:
okay
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Chidolalar: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
AImiron:

Guy walai........ Nah revenge dey sweet pass.......
First one dey pain but nah second one dey pain pass
Penaldogs trolled and mocked d GOAT Messi for years when he hasn't won any international trophy but now they can't even survive and breathe properly again from d trolls and banter from Messi fans😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by AImiron: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Chidolalar:

Guy walai........ Nah revenge dey sweet pass.......
First one dey pain but nah second one dey pain pass
Penaldogs trolled and mocked d GOAT Messi for years when he hasn't won any international trophy but now they can't even survive and breathe properly again from d trolls and banter from Messi fans😂😂😂
we go choke em bro
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Chidolalar: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
AImiron:
we go choke em bro

I swear down
The banter and trolling dey sweet me like say tomorrow no dey. D tin dey sweet all my body like craze
That world cup win gave us eternal bragging rights and eternal peace of mind and simultaneously gave penaldogs eternal pain, sorrow, agony and truama😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by AImiron: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Chidolalar:

I swear down
The banter and trolling dey sweet me like say tomorrow no dey. D tin dey sweet all my body like craze
That world cup win gave us eternal bragging rights and eternal peace of mind and simultaneously gave penaldogs eternal pain, sorrow, agony and truama😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
you get the points my bro. I Dey with you MessiFC for life. We run the world
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Thewesterner(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
AImiron:
I’m doing great in my own way, ain’t competing with no one. You are just another penadog, did you see me comparing their wealth. This is banter if your IQ is too low to comprehend why not ignore. Did you ask Obemgay who he was, while he was slandering Messi.

Who are you?
ONKR!
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Thewesterner(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
AImiron:

Who are you?

ONKR!
It's banter yet you take my own banter in this way? So much for your high IQ
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Xkale1996(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
AImiron:
Abi nah, me and your father ONKR
I spit on dat ur ugly face

Coward
Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Numerouno94(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Beverlyjean:

😂... I am the only girl in my family... 2 elder brothers and a younger one... why wouldn't I love football... they made me start to watch it as a kid , so as my dad

U have suddenly turned to a lady? Guy why u like lies like this? don't u have integrity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Verified (X) Fanbase Account Called Messi’s Wife A LovePeddler by Numerouno94(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
Same here but still I prefer gossip than this yeye football. Each time I watch them, I don't even look at ball they are playing but something else.
Don't just ask me what I'm looking at, mind your business

U were chatting with a guy wit two hairy balls masquerading as a lady. Remember that not all Monikers wit "F" symbol is actually a female, Most re imposters whose aim is to scam innocent Nairalanders. B wise dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] / Full Time: Nigeria Vs Uganda (0-1) / Lionel Messi All Smiles As He Returns To Training After Breaking His Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.