Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? (1301 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits Openly Flaunt Themselves On Tiktok (video) / Seyi Tinubu Fights Father’s Cso Over ‘deals’, Banned From Meetings In Aso Rock / The Degree Tinubu Got At Chicago State University Don't Belong To Him -ATIKU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by gidgiddy: 1:15am On Aug 27, 2023
I'm a degree holder and am proud of it. I got my degree here in Nigeria. If for any reason, anyone wants to contest the veracity of my degree, or my academic records, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, I have nothing to hide

People with international degrees from more advanced countries such as UK, Germany, USA, Canada etc, flaunt their degrees, which are generally more regarded than mine

However, when the President of the largest black populace, Bola Tinubu, is actually fighting in court that the his academic records from the prestigious Chicago State university should not be flaunted, you have to ask why

Its just that Nigeria is a backward country. In more civilised countries, the fact the President is contesting the release of his academic records would have raised serious red flags. People would ask why?

In the case of Tinubu, its not actually surprising. Tinubu claimed on his electoral form when he ran for Lagos Governorship that he attended Government College Ibadan. It has since been proved he never went there

To this day, nobody knows what Secondary School Tinubu attended nor where he got his WASSCE or equivalent that enabled him to study abroad

The fact that Tinubu lied about the the Secondary School he attended when he ran to be Governor of Lagos State would have been enough to send him to jail had Nigeria been a civilised

Unfortunately, Nigeria is far from civilised, and thats why Tinubu can become President and be fighting for his academic credentials not to be released

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by Burob: 1:21am On Aug 27, 2023
gidgiddy:
I'm a degree holder and am proud of it. I got my degree here in Nigeria. If for any reason, anyone wants to contest the veracity of my degree, or my academic records, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, I have nothing to hide

People with international degrees from more advanced countries such as UK, Germany, USA, Canada etc, flaunt their degrees, which are generally more regarded than mine

However, when the President of the largest black populace, Bola Tinubu, is actually fighting in court that the his academic records from the prestigious Chicago State university should not be flaunted, you have to ask why

Its just that Nigeria is a backward country. In more civilised countries, the fact the President is contesting the release of his academic records would have raised serious red flags. People would ask why?

In the case of Tinubu, its not actually surprising. Tinubu claimed on his electoral form when he ran for Lagos Governorship that he attended Government College Ibadan. It has since been proved he never went there

To this day, nobody knows what Secondary School Tinubu attended nor where he got his WASSCE or equivalent that enabled him to study abroad

The fact that Tinubu lied about the the Secondary School he attended when he ran to be Governor of Lagos State would have been enough to send him to jail had Nigeria been a civilised

Unfortunately, Nigeria is far from civilised, and thats why Tinubu can become President and be fighting for his academic credentials not to be released
Carry your supposed certificate to apply for work @ Mobil Oil, make we see if they will even offer you security position?

It is true, Bola Tinubu used fake credentials from an American university, to get employment from an American Oil Conglomerate in his home country Nigeria?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by AllenSpencer: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2023
A degree is not a public document. You are not mandated to disclose full transcript to any concerned party outside that of a regulated body.

The former United States President, Donald Trump has not disclosed his academic credentials till date.

You lots are so quick to degrade your country and still be the same people to fume when foreigners look down on your nationality!

Even the so called ones that believe they have dual citizenships, it is still stated on their passport that they were born in Nigeria!, why so quick to degrade your country?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by Burob: 1:30am On Aug 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:
A degree is not a public document. You are not mandated to disclose full transcript to any concerned party outside that of a regulated body.

The former United States President, Donald Trump has not disclosed his academic credentials till date.

You lots are so quick to degrade your country and still be the same people to fume when foreigners look down on your nationality!

Even the so called ones that believe they have dual citizenships, it is still stated on their passport that they were born in Nigeria!, why so quick to degrade your country?
Don’t mind them, even CSU will be amazed @ the level of stupidity been exhibited.

Maybe to the Atikulators & Obidients, Tinubu impersonated himself, Atiku inquiring about university records over 40 years ago, even if he used another persons identity as Bola Tinubu, no one is denying the fact that Bola Tinubu attended, & graduated from The Chicago State University.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by Wisereborn: 1:43am On Aug 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Who is asking for transcripts grin grin teacher teach me nonsense grin

Do you even know the difference between certificate and transcript🤔

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by Wisereborn: 1:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
no one is denying the fact that Bola Tinubu attended, & graduated from The Chicago State University.
Even Tinubu will not believe this😆😆😆

The man is contradicting himself

4 Likes

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by AllenSpencer: 1:46am On Aug 27, 2023
Wisereborn:

Who is asking for transcripts grin grin teacher teach me nonsense grin

Do you even know the difference between certificate and transcript🤔

Certificate or transcript, both are not public documents.

CSU has confirmed his attendance! What else do you need!

Keep chasing shadows!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by itsme01: 2:30am On Aug 27, 2023
cool

Only INEC has the right under the law to request for Tinubu's certificate of Degree and he has provided it to them

Atiku or Peter Obi have absolutely no right to go to Chicago State University without Tinubu's authority to request his Certificate, transcript and Academic records

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by AllenSpencer: 2:32am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:
Only INEC has the right under the law to request for Tinubu's certificate of Degree and he has provided it to them

Atiku or Peter Obi have absolutely no right to go to Chicago State University without Tinubu's authority to request his Certificate, transcript and Academic records

Don’t mind those illiterates!

The are products of “Miracle centers”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by yarimo(m): 2:39am On Aug 27, 2023
gidgiddy:

when will ECOWAS invade Niger republic

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by Naijanascam: 3:54am On Aug 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You guys are ridiculously irredeemable...... continue with this brazen hypocrisy by not calling spade by it's name and sink with it
Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by cenaman(m): 4:13am On Aug 27, 2023
All he knows is to sell white substance in the street of Chicago.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by cenaman(m): 4:16am On Aug 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Keep chasing shadows!
did he graduate?

1 Like

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by Mindlog: 4:18am On Aug 27, 2023
He 'graduated' with a degree in business administration but was employed as an accountant. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by Patriotcreed: 5:22am On Aug 27, 2023
You poverty stricken okoro, na poor peasant wey never achieve anything dey flaunt degree. Miserable man
Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by ObiORBiafra: 5:53am On Aug 27, 2023
Tinubu graduated with honors from the University, the University have confirmed that, he has used his certificate to work.

But Obi couldn't even submit is WAEC result to INEC only GCE. He couldn't even tender his lower class certificate

1 Like

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by tesppidd: 6:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Honestly it is the weirdest shiit I ever saw.
Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by snapshot: 6:24am On Aug 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

when a degree is presented to enable one man a public office then that degree is now a public document.

In the case of Tinubu is certificate is marred in controversy so the public deserves to know the truth
Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by AllenSpencer: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2023
snapshot:
when a degree is presented to enable one man a public office then that degree is now a public document.

In the case of Tinubu is certificate is marred in controversy so the public deserves to know the truth

The public does not need know. Only INEC can do that, which has been done pre election.

Atiku has already helped to Tinubu to verify his attendance, and CSU has never for once denied his attendance.

It’s a lost course already. No court of law will make a case out of the baseless accusation.

2 Likes

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by Racoon(m): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2023
The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. (Proverbs 28:1 KJV)
Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by Raskimonojendor: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2023
gidgiddy:

I have 2 international degrees (UK and Canada) and I never flaunt them. Infact, I did not bother to attend the graduation ceremony for the Canadian one. There are some levels you will reach in this life that some stuffs won't be big issue to you. Pray for grace.

Ps: stop devaluing your Nigerian degree. 3 of my good friends have only naija BSc degrees and are all based in Nigeria and are directors at GE, PwC and Google respectively.

2 Likes

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by koiki4bat: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Keep chasing shadows!

But something is pushing you to stay up in the midnight to still defend him abi? By the time Nigerians are done with Tinubu we will come for your group next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by ideatoprince18(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2023
How will u have a degree from.an reputable international school and still he afraid to tender it on call...

Something fishy going ON
Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by AllenSpencer: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2023
koiki4bat:

But something is pushing you to stay up in the midnight to still defend him abi? By the time Nigerians are done with Tinubu we will come for your group next

Trust me! You won’t be done yet by 2031.

3 Likes

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by WeirdAlien: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2023
When I see people that suppose to have sense defending a man with questionable character, I just give up on Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by Wisereborn: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Keep chasing shadows!
You guys keep tossing and twisting the laws and constitution grin grin grin

Infact, it's one of the documents he would tender before INEC, before the election oooo, so what were you saying again Abi them no tell you the criteria before applying for the job

Is Tinubu himself not a public figure grin grin grin what is private about a "democratic" (s)elected grin president

So my dear look for another way to defend your boss, this will not sell!!! grin grin
Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by anonymous1759(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2023
Naijanascam:

You guys are ridiculously irredeemable...... continue with this brazen hypocrisy by not calling spade by it's name and sink with it
Thank you

You’ve nothing to say after the guy gave you concrete answer you resorted to insults. The oyinbo people you use as reference don’t behave in this crude manner . You guys think America institutions will bend their laws or lie to cover BAT for what reason exactly

If a president can be given a mugshot who’s BAT for them to cover . If I present my certificate and my school acknowledged it if you still choose to investigate it I’ll make sure you go through the rigorous part I’ll never make it easy to you for doubting me that’s what BAT is doing.
It’s My certificate I can choose how I want to make it public I’m not answerable to any doubts or emotions unless the law forces me to give up my privacy rights before I’ll let it go easily it’s a thing of pride not guilt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by ValarDoharis: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2023
You know Tinubu is a fraud but you're defending him because of tribalism
AllenSpencer:

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by AllenSpencer: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Wisereborn:

You guys keep tossing and twisting the laws and constitution grin grin grin

Infact, it's one of the documents he would tender before INEC, before the election oooo, so what were you saying again Abi them no tell you the criteria before applying for the job

Is Tinubu himself not a public figure grin grin grin what is private about a "democratic" (s)elected grin president

So my dear look for another way to defend your boss, this will not sell!!! grin grin

Did INEC tell you it did not verify his result?

If INEC has done, then who else is he mandated to tender such too again?

Anyone who cares to re-verify should write to CSU, which has been done.

2 Likes

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by ValarDoharis: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2023
But the court in Illinois said they'd give yhe documents to Atiku if Tinubu cannot reasonably tell them why not
itsme01:
cool

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by AllenSpencer: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You know Tinubu is a fraud but you're defending him because of tribalism

Point out the fraud!

I know Peter is a fraud too.

2 Likes

Re: People Flaunt An International Degree, Tinubu Fights For His Not To Be Flaunted? by Wisereborn: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Anyone who cares to re-verify should write to CSU, which has been done.
It's like you are on the hot seat grin grin

Read the article you wrote again OP

Take it easy bro, you are contradicting yourself grin

INEC is not the alpha or the omega, INEC is seriously corrupt and compromised

How many elections did they conduct which was later upturned by the judiciary undecided

Nigerian institution is a topic for another day undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Threat To Democracy, Tame Him Now, Arewa Youth Forum Tells Tinubu / I Forsee Tinubu Govt Starting Telecom Company, But Won’t Last’ – Primate Ayodele / Rice Prices Crash By Over 20% In Relief For Nigerian Households

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.