Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance (33000 Views)

Full Highlights And Performance From Asake Live Concert 2024 New Year ( Video) / 15years Old Boy Re-created Asake O2 Arena Performance Of Lonely At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by aQUINandmore: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2023
Don't have time for kids, where are my sugar daddies kiss kiss
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by condralbedez: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2023
We go chop the corn taya,las las nah broom we go use sweep this administration out of office
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
VERY DRRRRRY
hatred comment
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by cenaman(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Tinubu has serve them agbado.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by Cjizzy(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2023
I'm yet to see the hype around these guys..

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by Afrobasic(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2023
ecolime:

At least they've made a name for themselves. This "uncreative" things have brought their families joy, recognitions and fortunes.

Now tell us the creative things you are doing with your life and how it's impacting the world.

Who said anything about making a name for themselves The question is, can what they are doing be tagged as creative

Creativity involves creating, original ideas, and imagination. Creativity does not involve recreating something that already exists/already happened.

Comprehend before replying next time.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by fojjosh: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Very funny. No matter who how much effort U put on something some pple will never appreciate U and that's why their own life is not moving forward, i know some fools will still show their stupidity about this creativity.

NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLCvSAi_pN0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwQbeqJMl3B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by ArinzeUgo: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2023
Stargangz:
Agbado miscreants.
devil's advocate...we don see u
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by Kog45(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2023
Stargangz:
Agbado miscreants.
Ikorodu bois are proud yorubas and Igbos kids making money for themselves than some miscreants shouting tribalism on faceless forum
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by BrickDevo: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Mrchippychappy:
Can't be the only one tired of this thing

undecided
You are not alone
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by Moneyboyz: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2023
The boy don grow tall, been a long time I seen their videos.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by mignone(f): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2023
Wow! See creativity!
Indeed, there're are talents but leadership problems + static/boring educational system limits people.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by Blackdisciple(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2023
I like those boys...
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by LegitWebsites: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2023
Botragelad:
Good.
Here's a motivational quote for the day, mates:

> Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. - Babe Ruth

This means that you should not be afraid of failure, but rather embrace the challenge and the opportunity to learn and grow. Failure is not the end, but the beginning of success.

To find whatever you know how to do best and put your all into it, you need to explore your passions, talents, and interests. You need to try different things and see what makes you happy and fulfilled. You need to listen to your intuition and your feedback. You need to practice and improve your skills and knowledge. Set realistic and achievable goals and work hard to reach them. Be persistent and resilient in the face of obstacles and setbacks. And one day, it might pay off, and you might achieve your dreams.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Nairaland is More Interesting with Bots like you.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by Menclothing: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2023
Making over 2.5b in show in uk ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง in a day kudos Asake
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by sammyonal: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2023
Stargangz:
Agbado miscreants.
why re u guys like this nah, must everything be joke to u guys?
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by yommen: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2023
Stargangz:
Agbado miscreants.

You show hatred towards everything but you will still be the one to cry of being hated. Well done ooo!!!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by onadana: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2023
johnjay4u2u:
Nice one boys.

My advice goes to their teachers/directors.
Getting bored though.
Creativity isn't suppose to be static.
These little guys have more potentials.
They should explore it.

Netflix gave them cinematography equipments and I was expecting by now they would have started a short movie series and not always waiting for a trailer or show to mimic.

Think BIG!

Forget your think big.They have their script, don't try to change it.They have the vision sometimes you leave your lane to think big and get derailed.Their version is mimicking,leave it.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by otunbakolawole(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2023
My thoughts exactly. By now they should have stopped this and moved on to way more creative exploits. To me, they are becoming dinosaurs.
Those who know them should tell them to go to art school, or go under the wings of a creative director to sharpen their skills. Who says they can't be next stunt men in nollywood or even Hollywood.
johnjay4u2u:
Nice one boys.

My advice goes to their teachers/directors.
Getting bored though.
Creativity isn't suppose to be static.
These little guys have more potentials.
They should explore it.

Netflix gave them cinematography equipments and I was expecting by now they would have started a short movie series and not always waiting for a trailer or show to mimic.

Think BIG!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by otunbakolawole(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2023
Look through history and tell me one mimic or copy copy that outlived the original. My dad use to say if you are a bird, be an Eagle, if you are a fish, be the shark, if you live in the jungle, be a lion. Meaning , whatever you do, aim to be big, better and even the best. Grow big or go home.
onadana:

Forget your think big.They have their script, don't try to change it.They have the vision sometimes you leave your lane to think big and get derailed.Their version is mimicking,leave it.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by olisaEze(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2023
I love these kids! grin. They're artists and not artistes. Their art is a mimicry of expensive productions with household items in a satirical display to show just how free happiness is! grin
But come to think of it, Happiness is no longer free since she entered Ekpoma, abi dem done dey teach dem billing from first year??

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by Crafteck1: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Mrchippychappy:
Can't be the only one tired of this thing

undecided

Exactly
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by Jaqenhghar: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2023
ecolime:
Creative and funny

Sore loser

Hating on little children. Your life must be filled with so much pains and bitterness.

These look like teenagers. I have a feeling 20 years form now y'all will still be calling them children
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by onadana: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2023
otunbakolawole:
Look through history and tell me one mimic or copy copy that outlived the original. My dad use to say if you are a bird, be an Eagle, if you are a fish, be the shark, if you live in the jungle, be a lion. Meaning , whatever you do, aim to be big, better and even the best. Grow big or go home.

Sure,but bro ..the grass always looks greener from the other side ...but ... Mimicking is just their style using crude props,they are not trying to out live the original.It just a mix of satire.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2023
ecolime:
Creative and funny

Sore loser

Hating on little children. Your life must be filled with so much pains and bitterness.
grin grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by wasuka14(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Frustration must be killing you o

Stargangz:
Agbado miscreants.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by KennethEnyi(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2023
Useless agbado miscreants

I hate them all ehn!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by Uncletony(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
How much is dollar because of this?!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance by Bigchristo: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Top 9 Richest Kids In Nigeria / Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Squareโ€™s "Chop My Moneyโ€ (Video) / Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.