Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo (690 Views)

Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Adopt Visa-On-Arrival Reciprocity Or Face Retaliation: Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by TheRareGem1(f): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2023
The Minister of Interior, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, assumed office on Monday immediately after his inauguration at the Villa by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He has been mandated to turn around the fortunes of the ministry and its agencies by formulating policies that will help the country effectively deal with all issues around internal security.

On Tuesday, he met with journalists to unveil his blueprint in actualizing President Bola Tinubu’s “Renewed Hope” agenda

[/b]Development of technology to enhance border security.[b]

[/b]Removal of bottlenecks in the acquisition of passports and other immigration documents.[b]

[/b]Tackling insecurity and effective protection of critical national assets and infrastructures.[b]

[/b]Ensuring the timely passage of the New Fire Act[b]

[/b]Correctional service reforms (Reformation and re-integration of inmates and decongestion of correctional centres in line with AGJS and so on)[b]

[/b]Improved emergency and fire response time.[b]

[/b]Provision of quality leadership for the timely actualization of the mandates of the Ministry of Interior in line with the Renewed Hope agenda.[b]

Cc lalasticlala Seun mynd444

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by TheRareGem1(f): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2023
BTO is a goal getter. I have no doubt he will transform, improve the interior ministry. His work speaks for as two time lawmaker in his constituency

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Ozommadu: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2023
TheRareGem1:
BTO is a goal getter. I have no doubt he will transform, improve the interior ministry. His work speaks for as two time lawmaker in his constituency

Buhari govt promised more bur we knew how we ended and how you defended the failure.

Ebola govt has proven to be worst just in 3months.

Next

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by TheRareGem1(f): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

Buhari govt promised more bur we knew how we ended and how you defended the failure.

Ebola govt has proven to be worst just in 3months.

Next
I know when I say his work speak for him as a two time federal lawmaker.... In his constituency, before 2019, no lawmaker has been elected twice but he broke the jinx. Then in his re election, he work more than 90% of the total votes. That also says alot.

He was the brain behind execution of NDDC HQ in PH, thereby put to stop such commission renting apartment for office

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by helinues: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Do before talking

We are tired of empty promises

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Joyce95: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2023
You're indeed a great Man! I have no doubt about it, that you will do a very good job.

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by IbotNugida(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2023
what about the officers' welfare...? because thats the major challenge in interior ministry. the corruption in the ministry is too much, the departments are draining their staff with excess deduction through IPPIS.

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Alchemy528: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2023
Alright

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Janetudeh(f): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2023
This is impressive. May God make it easy for him

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by ojokolax: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2023
I'm sure the ministry will do well in this lifty ministry

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Manofsteel2013(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Na lie be that one grin

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Tiwatoke2: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2023
This is highly impressive, our amiable Interior minister will undoubtedly deliver on his promises

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Adelekan40(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2023
This is commendable..
Great deal from BTO. #RenewedHopeWithBTO

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Ozommadu: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2023
TheRareGem1:

I know when I say his work speak for him as a two time federal lawmaker.... In his constituency, before 2019, no lawmaker has been elected twice but he broke the jinx. Then in his re election, he work more than 90% of the total votes. That also says alot.

He was the brain behind execution of NDDC HQ in PH, thereby put to stop such commission renting apartment for office

Fashola performed very well as then lagos state governor, his work speaks for him.

How was his performance under Apc buhari?? You think this one will be different??

Apc is an evil coven

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Funmilayo8: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2023
We trust him to deliver on these and many more. He is reliable and trustworthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Solape1: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2023
This is going to be a huge transformation and I believe in his capability. #RenewedHopeWithBTO
Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Simon00100: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2023
The Interior Minister, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, is poised to bring about a significant transformation within the ministry and its affiliated agencies. His commendable track record as a lawmaker is evident not only within his constituency but also during his tenure as the NDDC chair. Notably, he stands as the sole legislator who garnered nearly 90% of the total votes cast in the 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Simon00100: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2023
Kudos to you sir
Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by Ibmojotu(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2023
Judging by your track record in the house of representative and the seven points you have outline which speak volume because we all know this problem has long been in existence but they mare recognition of this problem means you will be able to resolve most of these issues and improve our country value from security to emergency response.
Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by adigun27: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Na is quality work make me and my family join APC that man is guru in development aketi wife said on her birthday 2years ago that he hasn't seen someone like BTO in is entire life in terms of development he is the best my brother BTO is extremely good I wish I meet him one day . quote author=TheRareGem1 post=125387474]

He was the brain behind execution of NDDC HQ in PH, thereby put to stop such commission renting apartment for office [/quote]
Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by adigun27: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Let me tell he has no opposite
Simon00100:
The Interior Minister, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, is poised to bring about a significant transformation within the ministry and its affiliated agencies. His commendable track record as a lawmaker is evident not only within his constituency but also during his tenure as the NDDC chair. Notably, he stands as the sole legislator who garnered nearly 90% of the total votes cast in the 2023 election.

Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by TeeMoney99: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
One of the Ministers I'm glad Tinubu picked cause if his track records. He will deliver and I wish him the very best.
Re: Seven (7) Promises Of New Interior Minister, Tunji-ojo by biFixit(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hon. Dr. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, the newly appointment Honorable Minister of Interior is a fundamental example of a round peg solutions to solving a round hole posed challenges.

His youthfulness is a blessing and his prior experience as a member of the House of Representatives, Chairman House Committee on Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is an asset for National Development.

May God bless Nigeria through his work.

We are rooting for you Mr. Innovator.

#RenewedHopeWithBTO

(1) (Reply)

Is Emir Of Ilorin, A Fulani Or Yoruba? / Residents Block Dangote’s Truck Carrying Bags Of Rice, But What Made Them Loot I / Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.