Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Pastor Kumuyi At The Receiving End Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi At The Receiving End Again (175 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi At The Receiving End Again by itu404(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2023
There are those who would rather they dictate to the church of God. Pastors must mix all messages from the pulpit to the pew, and beyond via,social media, with hatred for the government,sudden death on thier perceived enemies, [ Holy ghost fire, which empowers the believers for greater work of the ministry, to save the oppress and deliver those in bondage and those under ancestral curses], now a new assignment from these ones; rain consuming fire on enemies, detractors and foes, setting them ablaze,till they confess thier evil deed and die.[though a soul is lost without salvation] But they have failed woefully. for thier stand can not stop those who are indeed called of God.Isaiah 61:1, The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound. This is the spiritual assignment of pastors, you can not stop them by cajoling or coercion. These people w come to church and are excited when leaders are called out in negative note, and threatening prayers and prediction of doom on thier governance. Pastor William Kumuyi general superitendent of Deeper Christian life ministry has once again drew the wrath of these so called sheep in wolfe clothing. the first time was through a man of excellent acedemic qualification, a one time vice chancellor of a university, he called out the two most popular pastors, Enoch Adeboye and William kumuyi he wanted them to meet with the then president Buhari, and told him ” enough was enough”. He desires them to have a world conference and talked about the prevailing situation in the country. But if these popular ministers of God start to get involve in the daily affairs of the country would they not also accuse them of abardoning their clerical duties? All christian knows pastors task to thier country is to pray for the country, leading thier massive congregation in such prayers according to 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. The book of 1 Timothy 2:1-2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. Not the subtile sponsor of insurrection from the pulpit via a every sunday meassage . Any man of God whether in a remote village or in the centre of times square, who condemn the leadership of the country is rather, placing the cart before the horse; ours is to pray, pray and pray when things are going wrong in the country. Those who advocates fiery sermons that called out our leaders must remember that prayers go beofre any action in life and far be it from these two men of God and indeed, all those who knew thier duty to the nation is first prayers before anything else. See Colossians 4:12 Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God. The quoted epistle is the stand of pastors and church leaders, for our politicans. For if they do the will of God all will be well. Pator Kumuyi recently prayed for the present leadership in Nigeria, but not all receive it in good faith hence the backlash and insult which ought not to be. These ones would rather he callout situation and predict doom, but that can not be. Those in Egypt, still in need of salvation, do not know and can not tell the saved, how to talk to thier God. They can not succeed, Sadly, some churches have failed in thier mission; no sound doctrine, no good Sunday school, many do not understand the term ” Born again’ or becoming a good disciple, no sound teaching before baptism, only the fanfare associated with the ceremony [photosection and poat on social media]. All you hear is greed, avarice,coveteousness hidden in the maxim ‘our God is a rich God’. Materialism is the order of the day while contentment, which the bible advocates, is rarely mentioned . See 1 Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. The Deeper christian life Bible Church, is synonymous with holy living and teaches members to be spiritually minded. Please let us stop dragging men of Gos into the murky waters of politics, let us allow them to do the work of the ministry and let us stop dictating what kind of sermon he should give from thier pulpit.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi At The Receiving End Again by Opanka44(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2023
Happy Sunday to you all. May the Lord prosper you in all ramifications of your endeavors. Let brotherly love continue.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi At The Receiving End Again by Akacollins7: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2023
Good write up to cover with Bible quote. That's the problem, they will use Bible to cover lies and shames. Will should call spade a spade. Religion people and their leader especially Christians 70% of problems of the world today. What is wrong with this people? And they'll still back it up with Bible quote that suit their shame, making God layer. May God forbid. God's will for us is to do things in the right way

(1) (Reply)

I Stand To Be Corrected On This Please / What You Need To Know Before You Study The Bible / The Holy Land: “my Righteous Servants Shall Inherit The Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.