Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Coup: Niger Junta Denies Expelling Nigerian Ambassador - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup: Niger Junta Denies Expelling Nigerian Ambassador (12716 Views)

Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA / Olusola Ojemane Orevba, Nigerian Ambassador To Congo Ejected From Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup: Niger Junta Denies Expelling Nigerian Ambassador by Zooposki(f): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2023
yewit37486:

Resounding slap, hahaha. I hope your ban is not gonna be a lifetime ban cheesy cheesy

Lol. He deserves it to reset his brain. 😀😀

1 Like

Re: Coup: Niger Junta Denies Expelling Nigerian Ambassador by yewit37486: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2023
Zooposki:

Lol. He deserves it to reset his brain. 😀😀

😁😁
Re: Coup: Niger Junta Denies Expelling Nigerian Ambassador by prophetfire: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2023
Mynd44:

The only reason ECOWAS has not invaded yet is because Aso Rock is holding back. Left to everyone else, those coup plotters will have ran out of the country.

But as more time passes, Aso Rock might not be able to stall. The coup plotters should leave
. What's you people's interest in Niger when ragtag Fulani herdsmen are killing your soldiers like target practice objects?
Re: Coup: Niger Junta Denies Expelling Nigerian Ambassador by creativehubb: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2023
Nigeria must show resolve on its convictions, but pursue dialogue, we have to use sanctions and restrictions, the economic bite will lead to a people's revolt against the regime. The border closure should be total. ECOWAS forces should work on enforcing the border restrictions across West Africa. ECOWAS and AU AFRICAN Union, must warn China of economic alienation of all African nations if they support rogue regimes in Africa. President Tinubu and ECOWAS must lead a delegation to African union and demand Russia, France and the west hands off African political and social life, they have caused too many crises through proxy firms, companies and groups. We all remember blood diamonds of Seira Leone, Congo protracted wars, etc...
Re: Coup: Niger Junta Denies Expelling Nigerian Ambassador by Wickedlywicked: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2023
olisaEze:
They closed their borders to Nigeria but didn’t expel her Ambassador, sounds like propaganda from the usual suspects. The suspense is killing, make person shoot na, seven days don pass since! Unless dem wan follow Atlantic Ocean come, make ona finish onasef for that north. The evil men do does not wait to live after them again, the man they all supported is about to plunge them into war with their neighbors on top the increased hardship his inaugural speech ushered! On ya mandate wii sha stan don price, the payment will not be in maize! cheesy
These Ojukwu’s children will never seize to amaze me grin If Ecowas shoots now, didirin like you will be the first to start calling on UN, EU, Russia, Nafdac etc crying foul and calling for help. Ecowas are only showing maturity here, they are obviously trying hard to resolve the issue without bloodshed and that’s the right thing to do. So to you, Ecowas’s reservation is cowardice, right? Werey ni gbogbo yin seh.
It was this same foolery that you’re exhibiting today that made Ojukwu to f00lishly lead 3 million of his kinmens to their early grave.

1 Like

Re: Coup: Niger Junta Denies Expelling Nigerian Ambassador by Blazebond(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2023
Na obidients spread that false news,ba only Dem fit run am.

1 Like

Re: Coup: Niger Junta Denies Expelling Nigerian Ambassador by CLRF: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Cape Verde 🇨🇻 is also against any military operations in Niger.

And let me give it to you as an assurance, no military operation will happen in Niger.

I know that Tinubu desperately wants to create a war situation that he can latch unto to perpetuate himself in power but he won’t succeed with it.

The Senate already declined him permission to take Nigerian Armed Forces for any operation in Niger; whether in the name of Nigeria or in the name of ECOWAS. Any contrary action amounts to an impeachable offense.

I know you think Tinubu is almighty, but he doesn’t have the numbers in the senate.

Once northern senators in APC align with 50 opposition senators, not even 1million Akpabios will save Tinubu.

You can tell him to dare if he wishes to.

I don't know how many time we are going to explained to you guys that removing a sitting president is nearly impossible. Impeachment will eventually fail

1 Like

Re: Coup: Niger Junta Denies Expelling Nigerian Ambassador by gabbytabby: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Fake news from the usual suspects.

olisaEze:
They closed their borders to Nigeria but didn’t expel her Ambassador, sounds like propaganda from the usual suspects. The suspense is killing, make person shoot na, seven days don pass since! Unless dem wan follow Atlantic Ocean come, make ona finish onasef for that north. The evil men do does not wait to live after them again, the man they all supported is about to plunge them into war with their neighbors on top the increased hardship his inaugural speech ushered! On ya mandate wii sha stan don price, the payment will not be in maize! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Coup: Niger Junta Denies Expelling Nigerian Ambassador by DaChosenOne: 12:19am On Aug 29, 2023
jrusky:
Who cares? What is Niger Republic given Nigeria before? Nothing absolutely nothing than using 100 of thousands Jerrycans to steal our oil in the border forest and import nuisance to the North for child votes to manipulate election result in favour of mallams.

Russia did it to so many European countries expelling their diplomats heaven didn't fall. Yayah Jammeh Ex Gambia leader did it severally when i was in the country heaven didn't fall so what is the big deal?

Niger can rot in hell I give no shit.

Exactly.
Re: Coup: Niger Junta Denies Expelling Nigerian Ambassador by Gireiboy(m): 6:11am On Aug 29, 2023
Martinsmine:

Make i hear.... this is braging... nigerian army way don get big belle finish hahahahahah
We know where you are coming from na! it is expected.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Roads Debt: Senate To Assist Enugu Government's Reimbursement / Arthur Jarvis University-1st Private University In Cross River State Under Const / Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.