Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,985 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Is The West Behind The Rise Of A Multi Polar World? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is The West Behind The Rise Of A Multi Polar World? (126 Views)

War Aid To Ukraine And The Place Of Africa In A Multi Polar World / Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The West Behind The Rise Of A Multi Polar World? by Mysteriousworld: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2023
There are several videos online of the 70's , when USA through the likes of Henry Kissenger told the world that they want to make China a developed nation.
("We want to bring China into the new world order"wink...

Fast forward a few decades later, China suddenly becomes a threat to the west..
For me, it's all fake...

They say , Give me the currency of a Nation, and I care not who makes the rules...
China is a puppet to the international financiers , just as Russia is....(they'll kill putin today if they want to, putin is just playing the role he's been asked to).

I BELIEVE THE AGENTS OF THE WEST CREATED BRICS,
USED CHINA AND RUSSIA.

They're creating a final global war.

We think "puppet" China or Russia is an option 😄.

Man's Biggest mistake ever will be accepting a global cashless society, unfortunately, that will happen by the 2030's, after a cashless society has been achieved, this will follow in the years ahead;

Russia will befriend Muslim countries more, and we will have a world war 3 triggered from Israel based
On the temple.

As for west Africa, boko haram and so on will join forces with niger and the Muslim Northern countries against the Christian south... (THE PRESENT NIGER CRISIS IS THE CREATION OF A FUTURE RELIGIOUS WAR IN WEST AFRICA)

At the end of the day, the Global wars will weaken regional governments and religious groups, there by leaving the world at the mercy of the Global leaders that Sponsored the wars in the first place.
A One World Government is born in a computerised age..
WELCOME TO REVELATION....

(1) (Reply)

Gabon Residents Hail Soldiers Celebrate Military Takeover / Kagame, Biya Sack Rwandan, Cameroonian Military Chiefs / The Official Announcement Of Normalization Between Saudi Arabia And Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.