Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,044 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Meet The Yoruba Man That Prospered In Igbo Land - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Yoruba Man That Prospered In Igbo Land (1652 Views)

Meet The Top Nigerian Instagram Entrepreneurs / Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Man In Nigeria And Their Networth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Yoruba Man That Prospered In Igbo Land by goodnessme1(f): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Do you know what they call Osuka?

Go and find osuka, look for person whey get muscle, the person go help you carry Lagos on your head, lift it to southeast.

That’s what you need to do

Lagos is not Yoruba land and will never be.

Your shouting won't change it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Yoruba Man That Prospered In Igbo Land by Omoawoke2(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
goodnessme1:
Lagos is not Yoruba land and will never be.

Your shouting won't change it.

I’ve told you the solution.

Go and find Osuka and carry it to southeast 🤣

Then Lagos will be under southeast and you can replace the Obas with igwes, then vote an igbo governor.
You can even replace Isese day and Eyo festival with New yam festival

Just find Osuka, wheel barrow and shovel 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Meet The Yoruba Man That Prospered In Igbo Land by Islamisformumu: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
They always claim that Yorubas are discriminated against in the East.
Sogbesan has prospered because he is offering a valuable service in the East, unlike the swarms of Hausa Fulani who only come to beg for small change and eat food from dustbins.

Moh248:
See them
Viewing the thread and disappearing like approved lunatics
Re: Meet The Yoruba Man That Prospered In Igbo Land by richeeyo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

Name 20 Yoruba that have prospered in the North... Or South South ( outside the government oil sector)

Sincerely i apologize
My post wasn't meant for stupid things like you
Re: Meet The Yoruba Man That Prospered In Igbo Land by mrvitalis(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
richeeyo:

Sincerely i apologize
My post wasn't meant for stupid things like you
lmao that's all you got? For each one you get I give u 10k
Re: Meet The Yoruba Man That Prospered In Igbo Land by ImperialYoruba: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Look how destructive it is for Yoruba to live on ibo cuisine. This brother has lost his finesse, after living amongst ibo for so long. You can see effects of akpu on his cheeks, lips and neck. God dey!

Re: Meet The Yoruba Man That Prospered In Igbo Land by MrsTwrite(f): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
Good for him. It seems like Nigeria b the only African country wey take tribalism nonsense seriously. Mtcheeew...

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB Mastercard / Please Suggest Short Business Group Names / Common Guys! Genuine Business Ideas Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.