Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Question Of The Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Of The Day (91 Views)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day by Harry00(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2023
Do you think our souls are formed at conception or do you think God had them formed many years ago, but predestined that your soul be asigned to your vessel now?
Re: Question Of The Day by absoluteSuccess: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2023
Our DNA, our soul.

It's there from the beginning, but it's essence may not come to our full comprehension until it's discovered.

It dies with us but also continue with our progenies. We are one soul, flesh and blood with breath of life.

The soul that sinneth shall die.
Re: Question Of The Day by GanagiBitrus: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2023
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. ~Jeremiah 1:5

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Never Fails: The Leading Of The Spirit. / The Words Of Men / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/09/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.