Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory (2058 Views)

Lady Caught Giving Her Man Hand Job Inside The Stadium At The 2018 World Cup. / AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory / Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by 00FFT00(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Makunahatata:
yen yen yen.. goan carry food in the kitchen, your mother don make Eba and okra soup finish 😂

Suffer suppose don tire you. Humble make I help your life 😂 😂

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by Makunahatata: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Dirty agbadorian piglet... cool

goan carry your book useless boy
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by Makunahatata: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
00FFT00:

Suffer suppose don tire you. Humble make I help your life 😂 😂
😂 this one na dunce truly ... oya open inside and snap after u chop your eba and okra finish
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by 00FFT00(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
Makunahatata:
😂 this one na dunce truly ... oya open inside and snap after u chop your eba and okra finish

Ode, you are really retarded. Shey you dey look for who you go use his data do your small yahoo scam.
Mumu truly dey inside your bone marrow 😂.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by AfonjaEmir: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
Thank God you know i read books..

Go and wash your preek for prayers dirty egbon cool
Makunahatata:
goan carry your book useless boy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by Makunahatata: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
00FFT00:

Ode, you are really retarded. Shey you dey look for who you go use his data do your small yahoo scam.
Mumu truly dey inside your bone marrow 😂.
😂😂 Dunce.. open am na if u no borrow am, make we see .... Worthless piece of crap
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by Makunahatata: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Thank God you know i read books..

Go and wash your preek for prayers dirty egbon cool
mtchew... I don't have your time
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by Knetpro(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
She is one of a kind.
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by 00FFT00(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Makunahatata:
😂😂 Dunce.. open am na if u no borrow am, make we see .... Worthless piece of crap

Barawo 😂.

No wonder you're supporting another thief, Tinubu.

Na so una take cook fake CSU certificate give Amoda. Those passports were my parents' foresight. They pioneered a better life for their children while yours were still in your red-mud house dotted village doing juju and lazying their lives away.

How else did you end up as the hopeless fellow you are today?.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by AfonjaEmir: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
You must have my Time...Mugu cool

Makunahatata:
mtchew... I don't have your time

1 Like

Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by Makunahatata: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
00FFT00:

Barawo 😂.

No wonder you're supporting another thief, Tinubu.

Na so una take cook fake CSU certificate give Amoda. Those passports were my parents' foresight. They pioneered a better life for their children while yours were still in your red-mud house dotted village doing juju and lazying their lives away.

How else did you end up as the hopeless fellow you are today?.
Mumu wey mummy still dey feed , the point is you're still useless and worthless.
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by 00FFT00(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Makunahatata:
Mumu wey mummy still dey feed , the point is you're still useless and worthless.

You again?.
Oya apologize for your foolishness and drop your aza make I bless your life small.

I know say sapa dey wound you. I'm actually a benevolent person. Na idiotas like you dey vex me.
E no easy to dey chop $€. Na grace.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by Makunahatata: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
00FFT00:

You again?.
Oya apologize for your foolishness and drop your aza make I bless your life small.

I know say sapa dey wound you. I'm actually a benevolent person. Na idiotas like you dey vex me.
mtchew, last time I checked, you're still that useless and worthless child mama still dey feed
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by 00FFT00(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Makunahatata:
mtchew, last time I checked, you're still that useless and worthless child mama still dey feed

I just wish say I sha fit catch you and your big mouth. Hand dey touch pesin o
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by NewDea4: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2023
Moh248:
Introducing Sarah Chikaodinaka "Cheeks" Ogoke – a remarkable Basketball player managing a medical career while proudly representing Nigeria.

With four Afrobasket championship victories under her belt, she's a key member of Nigeria's basketball team, D'Tigress. Additionally, she showcased her skills at the 2018 FIBA Women's Basketball World Cup.

Her academic achievements include a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology/Premedicine from Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, Georgia. Currently, she's pursuing her dream of becoming a podiatrician at the New York College Of Podiatric Medicine.

Ezigbo Ada Igbo we celebrate you

You people have come with your nonsense again

We don't see you claiming the drug-traffickers though
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by MrsTwrite(f): 1:28am On Aug 28, 2023
Congratulations to her.
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by Makunahatata: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2023
00FFT00:

I just wish say I sha fit catch you and your big mouth. Hand dey touch pesin o
you wan die b dat... Make I do ur parents d favor
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by OperationalVehi: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2023
00FFT00:

You again?.

Abeg bro. I really need it more than that troll.
Please help me
bank : carbon Bank app
account: 737709 1729
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by sammyonal: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
OperationalVehi:

Abeg bro. I really need it more than that troll.
Please help me
bank : carbon Bank app
account: 737709 1729
guy why u dey ridicule urself like this, this guy no fit give u shingbai u suppose know the forum wey u dey nah, nah to dey beat chest and dey claim Wetin dem no be.
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by OperationalVehi: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
sammyonal:
guy why u dey ridicule urself like this, this guy no fit give u shingbai u suppose know the forum wey u dey nah, nah to dey beat chest and dey claim Wetin dem no be.
I am owing and only looking for a means to sort my problems. Thanks for your guidance. No wahala
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by sammyonal: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
OperationalVehi:

I am owing and only looking for a means to sort my problems. Thanks for your guidance. No wahala
Oh sorry, I would have helped but I dont have naira right now, but I wiil quote u sha so that u can drop Ur aza.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by OperationalVehi: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
sammyonal:
Oh sorry, I would have helped but I dont have naira right now, but I wiil quote u sha so that u can drop Ur aza.
I will be most grateful. I wish to return the kindness one day if the most high wills it so.
Re: Meet The Igbo Woman Giving Nigeria Glory by sammyonal: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
OperationalVehi:
I will be most grateful. I wish to return the kindness one day if the most high wills it so.
nah don't bother, thanks be to God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victor Obinna Nsofor? / TSTV Installation / Watch All Champions League Goals And Extended Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.