Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why Are Some Pastor's Wives Arrogant And So Proud - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Some Pastor's Wives Arrogant And So Proud (312 Views)

Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / Beware Of Pride, It Has Destroyed Marital Destiny Of Some - Pastor David Oyedepo / Pastor's Wives Called First Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Pastor's Wives Arrogant And So Proud by Mummyfour(f): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2023
This topic was actually debated on by some of my colleagues and they adduced a lot of reasons to it.

I have on my own had experiences with some of them and I must confess that some of them are actually guilty.

I have tried my possible best to operate a life of humility even though It may not be perfect. I believe that humility is a watch word for people in authority especially our ministers of the gospel, so I get baffled when I see these women of God that should be proponents of humility and supporters of their husbands turning around to make people mumble and gossip about their inadequacies.

Have you had experiences that you may want to share.
This topic is not to bash any denomination or call out names, but instead it is to be a guide on how you were able to handle it if you had the same experience
Re: Why Are Some Pastor's Wives Arrogant And So Proud by TemplarLandry: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2023
You're not better.
Re: Why Are Some Pastor's Wives Arrogant And So Proud by sleek214(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2023
Like husband (pastor) like wife. The pastors are equally proud and arrogant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Pastor's Wives Arrogant And So Proud by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2023
Walk up to one of them and ask them so you can get a direct answer. Perhaps you'll find what'll satisfy your curiosity.
Re: Why Are Some Pastor's Wives Arrogant And So Proud by illicit(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2023
It's a facade

It's ntentional
Re: Why Are Some Pastor's Wives Arrogant And So Proud by correctguy101(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2023
You think it's easy to be married to a man who controls so many?

Add to the fact that the control and respect will rub on her with many calling her "mommy"... Just by her status as a chosen woman of the anointed man of God?

Abeg, there's too many reason to be proud and arrogant.

Power in knowing you control something or someone no be joke.
Re: Why Are Some Pastor's Wives Arrogant And So Proud by GanagiBitrus: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Any woman can be arrogant & proud. Doesn't have to be a Pastor's wife.
Re: Why Are Some Pastor's Wives Arrogant And So Proud by Machinegun91(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
God should have asked man before creating those killers.

Do you remember the story of Job in the bible?

Women don't believe in God and they hate men naturally.

They always want to put men in danger and flip our joy away.

Watch how they will murder me here now
Re: Why Are Some Pastor's Wives Arrogant And So Proud by onlybelieve: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Because they know their husband are deceiving the congregation
Re: Why Are Some Pastor's Wives Arrogant And So Proud by MrsTwrite(f): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
They see themselves as Mummy G.O grin

(1) (Reply)

Some People Want Me Dead In Kano For Converting From Islam To Christianity.... / Jesus May Come Back On October 1st – Adeboye / New Music. By Brimebillion Check It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.