Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki (950 Views)

Tinubu Pledges To Phase Out Oil Subsidy, Boost Output- Bloomberg / Lagos Must Prove Seyi Tinubu Doesn’t Control Tollgates — Bode George / NNPC: No More Payment Of Oil Subsidy Going Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State on Wednesday said he is shocked that President Bola Tinubu, who cam­paigned around the country, saying that he will remove subsidies, had no clear plans on what to do after its removal.

Obaseki stated that the nation’s eco­nomic situation is taking a turn for the worse as a result of bad policies by the Federal Government.

Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister
The governor, who said these while speaking with journalists in Benin, the state capital, expressed shock over what he called Federal Government’s lack of plan for Nigerians to effectively respond to the fuel subsidy removal policy.

He noted that the fuel subsidy re­moval has further improvised Nigeri­ans, inflicting hardship and suffering on the people.

According to him, “I have always warned. I warned Nigerians during the last May Day, this year. I told them that we have come to the end of the road and that the old economic order in Nigeria is gone and we have to come up with a new economic order and stop deceiving ourselves as a nation. ­

“Now, the subsidy is gone; the exchange rate is being aligned. The era of free money has almost come to an end. The consequence is that the weakest and most vulnerable in our so­ciety, unfortunately, will carry a huge part of the burden of these policies.”

He continued, “I am shocked that people who campaigned around the country, saying that they will remove subsidies, had no clear plans on what to do af­ter subsidy removal. They don’t know what to do and how to support those who will be vic­tims of subsidy removal.

“I am shocked and scared of what we are passing through today where the government doesn’t seem to have a plan or solution on how to respond to the consequences of the policy measure put in place by their administration.”

Obaseki added, “With the way they have mismanaged our national economy, we have to deal with inflation, between 20 and 25 percent. It means that the people will feel more pain, especially the weak and vulnerable in the society, particularly our pensioners as whatever they get as their entitlement will do only little for them.”

Reaffirming his govern­ment’s commitment to the wel­fare and well-being of Edo peo­ple, the governor further said, “For us in Edo State, we would not abandon you. We don’t like the word palliative because it is deceitful as we would rath­er use the word ‘support’. We would support those who are already victims of this policy measure.”

https://observerstimes.com/2023/08/25/tinubu-doesnt-know-how-to-manage-oil-subsidy-removal-obaseki/

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yahaya Bello destroying APC in Kogi State no be small. Each and everyone knows that APC is a clueless evil and deadly party in Nigeria politics. Meanwhile, The Current APC National Chairman, ex governor Ganduje collecting kickbacks from Kano contractor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9nnrCZqmw?si=4l9nyMSUt_8x_vkA

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by Alchemy528: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
He don't
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by taylor88(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by aQUINandmore: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
When governors are talking obaseki should just hide his face, the worse governor in Africa.
I will naked this night to swear for you again.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
He doesn't seem to truly
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by JaneYave(f): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
That's the bitter truth
What is the work of special advisors again?
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by Moh248: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
The experimental razor face will call him ipob
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by Treasure17(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Man naturally has no clue about governance.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by helinues: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
This ugly face man should STFU

His hearts is ugly as his face
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:
This ugly face man should STFU

His hearts is ugly as his face
obaseki has points here, stop displaying your ignorance here. Truths is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by helinues: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
9jahotblog:
obaseki has points here, stop displaying your ignorance here. Truths is bitter

Which yeye point?
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by KanwuliaExtra: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Look whose talking? cheesy

. . . And you sir, do not know how to manage simple erosion IN YOUR RED-SAND STATE!
Please, remove thy BOULDER first.
Oponu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGckqQ8dP0Q?si=wegfOluhG4XcWK66
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
aQUINandmore:
When governors are talking obaseki should just hide his face, the worse governor in Africa.
I will naked this night to swear for you again.
obaseki has huge salient points here, it’s the clueless drug baron Tinubu that never plan for the good people of Nigeria before the eventual removal of the fuel subsidy. Nigeria Economy is at bad State now. How much is a pack spaghetti during Buhari government compared it with the clueless Tinubu government now. Keep on defending the clueless drug baron Tinubu government.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:

Which yeye point?
obaseki has huge salient points here, it’s the clueless drug baron Tinubu that never plan for the good people of Nigeria before the eventual removal of the fuel subsidy. Nigeria Economy is at bad State now. How much is a pack spaghetti during Buhari government compared it with the clueless Tinubu government now. Keep on defending the clueless drug baron Tinubu government.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Look whose talking? cheesy

. . . And you sir, do not know how to manage simple erosion IN YOUR RED-SAND STATE!
Please, remove thy BOULDER first.
Oponu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGckqQ8dP0Q?si=wegfOluhG4XcWK66
which one is San wo olu managing in your black sand state

Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by KanwuliaExtra: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
which one is San wo olu managing in your black sand state

I am from OWAN WEST. . .so I should know.
Bigotry kee you dia! kiss
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I am from OWAN WEST. . .so I should know.
Bigotry kee you dia! kiss
since the ilorin beating from isese which Yoruba Muslim dey gree agree he is ilorin again
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by KanwuliaExtra: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
since the ilorin beating from isese which Yoruba Muslim dey gree agree he is ilorin again

Ask dem. . .not my consine!
I have the right to criticize the so-called government of my state of origin while I criticize others.
Not everyone engages in bigotry shyte like most of you.
Please, find your level in the snake-pits of NL.
Ciao!
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by aQUINandmore: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
9jahotblog:
oga, he who is coming to equity must come with clean hands, obaseki as a governor has brought nothing but pains and retrogression to the people of Edo sate, edo state has never had it this bad since its creation, obaseki killed edo state education, economy and took edo state back to how it was in the 90s.

Obaseki, the number one failure and dumbest governor in Africa has no right to criticize anybody.

Moreover, tinubu is the sugar daddy in chief of the federation, tinubu is my sugar daddy, I love tinubu with all my heart.
Tinubu, I love you baby cry cry
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by amanda2013(f): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Obaseki is 💯 right.Tinubu has no plans on how to manage the effects of subsidy removal.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2023
aQUINandmore:
oga, he who is coming to equity must come with clean hands, obaseki as a governor has brought nothing but pains and retrogression to the people of Edo sate, edo state has never had it this bad since its creation, obaseki killed edo state education, economy and took edo state back to how it was in the 90s.

Obaseki, the number one failure and dumbest governor in Africa has no right to criticize anybody.

Moreover, tinubu is the sugar daddy in chief of the federation, tinubu is my sugar daddy, I love tinubu with all my heart.
Tinubu, I love you baby cry cry
A big fat lie here, This Same Obaseki has revamped the Edo State economy to a big economy in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. This same Obaseki is paying #40k minimum wage to the State workers in Edo State. Tell me how many State governors have done that?
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by aQUINandmore: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2023
9jahotblog:
A big fat lie here, This Same Obaseki has revamped the Edo State economy to a big economy in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. This same Obaseki is paying #40k minimum wage to the State workers in Edo State. Tell me how many State governors have done that?
it is very obvious you are not in edo state.
No need arguing with you, even obaseki himself cannot say what you just said on his behalf.

Obaseki wey I naked swear for last night.
Come to Edo State and you will shed a tear.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2023
aQUINandmore:
it is very obvious you are not in edo state.
No need arguing with you, even obaseki himself cannot say what you just said on his behalf.

Obaseki wey I naked swear for last night.
Come to Edo State and you will shed a tear.
Na lies and propaganda you are blowing here joor. Nobody is ready to hear that. Since 7 years Obaseki has been in government, he has tried extremely well in revamping the economy, road infrastructures, educational infrastructures and health care system too. Tell yourself the truths joor . Obaseki tried no be small.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by fourboys: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2023
APC supporters attacks anyone who speaks the truth..
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by aQUINandmore: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2023
9jahotblog:
Na lies and propaganda you are blowing here joor. Nobody is ready to hear that. Since 7 years Obaseki has been in government, he has tried extremely well in revamping the economy, road infrastructures, educational infrastructures and health care system too. Tell yourself the truths joor . Obaseki tried no be small.
alright kid, you've been noticed.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2023
aQUINandmore:
alright kid, you've been noticed.
you are the clueless kid and novice here. I’ve burst your lies and propaganda here no be small. Obaseki tried in infrastructures no be small. He even completed the State secretariat Oshimole abandoned throughout Oshimhole 8 years in government. So what are you saying here. Obaseki government is worker’s friendly. You are just a clueless liar and clueless propaganda here. I have burst your lies and propaganda here joor.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by Aquila99: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2023
9jahotblog:

U will always support every rubbish, so far dey r against Tinubu. I have seen dat in almost all ur posts. D high cost if living in usa n canada were dey also caused by BAT subsidy removal?
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by 9jahotblog: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2023
Aquila99:

U will always support every rubbish, so far dey r against Tinubu. I have seen dat in almost all ur posts. D high cost if living in usa n canada were dey also caused by BAT subsidy removal?
which high cost in Canada 🇨🇦 and USA 🇺🇸? I guess you are just waking up from sleep 🛌. Stop dreaming joor. We are talking about the clueless drug baron Tinubu economy he destroyed in Nigeria, you are here taking about the developed country like Canada and USA. Nigerians are still queuing in Canada 🇨🇦 and USA 🇺🇸 embassies to experience good economic opportunities in their lives. You better talk truths here and not deceived yourself with lies and propaganda. Drug baron Tinubu destroyed Nigeria economy no be small. He’s just a clueless wicked drug baron
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by aQUINandmore: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2023
9jahotblog:
you are the clueless kid and novice here. I’ve burst your lies and propaganda here no be small. Obaseki tried in infrastructures no be small. He even completed the State secretariat Oshimole abandoned throughout Oshimhole 8 years in government. So what are you saying here. Obaseki government is worker’s friendly. You are just a clueless liar and clueless propaganda here. I have burst your lies and propaganda here joor.
alright kid.
Re: Tinubu Doesn’t Know How To Manage Oil Subsidy Removal — Obaseki by Aquila99: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2023
9jahotblog:
which high cost in Canada 🇨🇦 and USA 🇺🇸? I guess you are just waking up from sleep 🛌. Stop dreaming joor. We are talking about the clueless drug baron Tinubu economy he destroyed in Nigeria, you are here taking about the developed country like Canada and USA. Nigerians are still queuing in Canada 🇨🇦 and USA 🇺🇸 embassies to experience good economic opportunities in their lives. You better talk truths here and not deceived yourself with lies and propaganda. Drug baron Tinubu destroyed Nigeria economy no be small. He’s just a clueless wicked drug baron

Maybe you are not updated about wat is happening in d countries i mentioned or you chose to feign ignorance of knowing. Dat pple r queuing at d embassies doesn't change d fact dat tyns r not as it used to be since pre-covid n now Russ-ukr war.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video:The Transportation Of Shipping Containers Via Trains Begins In Nigeria / Peter Obi Makes U Turn on Production, Advocates Subsidy For Importers / Your Election Day Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.