Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Re: Canadian Entry Delay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re: Canadian Entry Delay (307 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Entry Delay by BushDoctor123: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Remember I made a post sometimes last year were I complained and was seeking for advise from nairalanders, I am happy to announce that my wife has finally succeeded and arrived Canada on the 23rd of August to resume in her work place tomorrow 28/8/2023. She was issued with a two years open work permit & Her trip was fully funded by her employers, accommodation provided. She is a nurse but got a job as a caregiver. The japa process was started February 2021 but concluded in August 2023, we almost gave up hope, but our patience paid off at the end. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Re: Re: Canadian Entry Delay by Yorkedwight: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
Congrats to you and your wife

1 Like

Re: Re: Canadian Entry Delay by Agidipie: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
BushDoctor123:
Remember I made a post sometimes last year were I complained and was seeking for advise from nairalanders, I am happy to announce that my wife has finally succeeded and arrived Canada on the 23rd of August to resume in her work place tomorrow 28/8/2023. She was issued with a two years open work permit & Her trip was fully funded by her employers, accommodation provided. She is a nurse but got a job as a caregiver. The japa process was started February 2021 but concluded in August 2023, we almost gave up hope, but our patience paid off at the end. Thanks everyone.

Wow... Wow... Wow... Congrats

1 Like

Re: Re: Canadian Entry Delay by BushDoctor123: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yorkedwight:
Congrats to you and your wife
Thank you
Re: Re: Canadian Entry Delay by BushDoctor123: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Agidipie:

Wow... Wow... Wow... Congrats
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Flight Tickets? / Groom-to-be, Best Man Die In Car Crash On Wedding Eve In Ibadan / 5k Cheapest Train Travel To Abuja, Forget About Expensive Flights And Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.