Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu (28050 Views)

Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) / Edo 2020: “Meet Us In Appeal Court”, APC Tells Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Mrfixiit: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
Parachoko:
A Dunce Comment
Your mother birthed a failure. My pity goes to your parents
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Parachoko: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Your mother birthed a failure. My pity goes to your parents
My Comment pain the 🐖🐖🐖

Next time, you go make use of your brain before quoting me. I no get patience to dey read Foolish and Senseless comments like yours.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Espelbengz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
You be pure olodo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

rinzaugustine:
No opportunity to run from addressing them...that would also be opportunity for FBI to arrest him for the certificate frauds and drug crimes committed on American soil against citizens , Mobil oil etc good riddance to cursed agbado rubbish
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Mrfixiit: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
Parachoko:
My Comment pain the 🐖🐖🐖

Next time, you go make use of your brain before quoting me. I no get patience to dey read Foolish and Senseless comments like yours.
Olodo raised to power 2
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
Babastrong:

your
emotion
is
too
stronger
than
your
reasoning.
the
way
you
comment
shows
you
can
be
frustrated
easily.
take
heart
BOY!

Please, face the topic at hand.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by JetApartment: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Parachoko:
I can still remember when Pandora Orchins were jubilating Biden didn't Congratulate Asiwaju

Make I see the kin Wailing The 🤡s go Wail for here.

You are not wise enough to see this invitation as a trap.

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
anyination:

Seriously
American doesn't exchange pleasantries for free...

Don't mind the 'slave-minded' cretins.
Na so dem take pack dem full for ship because oyinbo promise them 'vacation' of a lifetime. cheesy
As far as they are concerned, they are going to shake 'oyinbo hands' and have some 'tea'.

The reason I will always respect China for life!

2 Likes

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Konjiboii: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bleep the US
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by 77up(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
God bless Nigeria.
May Asiwaju succeed
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
obedience4:

It is clear you ain't that smart.
I am bewildered to see you write sisi of Egypt.
When the then USA president was the first to congratulate sisi when he moved from been a military officer to become the president of Egypt.
Egypt after Israel is the second largest recipient of American aid and they receive the largest military aid of any country in the world from America.
There are alot of issues why president Biden will choose to call BAT, the crisis in Niger, is one, if you there was a crisis in north Africa for example sisi would be the obvious calling card of American
World leaders don't just call each other for the sake of it, they have countries to run.
You obident group are mooRons

DOUNCY DUDE!!!
It should concern you that your presidiot is going ALONE. . . like a summoned house-boy. grin
WETIN DEM WAN TALK?

Anything private about Nigeria is definitely ESPIONAGE on TIEFNUBU'S part. . . they already own him!
TIEFNUBU SHOULD BE TALKING AFRICAN MATTERS. . .not Nigerian matters,
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
obedience4:

Calm down which school did your hero Peter obi attend
Yet you are calling CSU cheap black school,
"black " yet you are a black man
Is that not stupidity
A simple Google search will show you the list of great who call CSU as their Alma mater

Same BAT has achieved more than your father

As long as I do not share the same Alma Mater with your 'drug daddy', I am good.
As for the rest of your drivel. . . not interested!
Nobody has a fake certificate after 'graduating with DISHONORS in ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION BUSINESS' like your illiterate Agbado King Kong.

Sorry. . .CSU has no state or national ranking. It is a low-grade academic ghettoid school for FULL TIME DRUG DEALERS! grin

See their so-called 'year books'?
More like 'MUG SHOTS'! cheesy
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Lol... If you must know, am well blessed down there. Every girl I had touched in the past never forget me because anywhere I enter can never remain the same and it comes with wonderful memories. I'm a highly potent man with 4 beautiful kids. Sorry I have disappointed you Evening newspaper
This is one of your signs to make mouth but when it comes to real thing you are dumb.4 kids from arrangee man

1 Like

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by pansophist(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Toks2008:

That is because he is a puppet and they need him to remove Niger military leader so that the gas supply project can continue.

In return they will do whatever it takes to protect his secrets.

This is my thought which is not cast on stone.

God bless you. Your brain dey work.

Because Biden invited Tinubu doesn't makes Tinubu a genius or anything positive, but because he is puppet. His dirty secrets will be kept if he act as instructed.

Only fools who don't understand geopolitics will think otherwise. Tinubu is a sellout, a stooge, a political prostitute, and a gatekeeper of Western imperialism in West Africa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by ezegenigbonine: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu on this. I'm really happy for our president
God Bless Us All.

Congratulating a president for meeting a president, what's so special?
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Triangles1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
sweerychick:
There's nothing worth celebrating in this news, because sensible people know that the only reason why Biden is requesting to see Tinubu is Because of the Niger coup and the rising growing influence of Russia and China in Africa

Oil they your head.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by obedience4(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

DOUNCY DUDE!!!
It should concern you that your presidiot is going ALONE. . . like a summoned house-boy. grin
WETIN DEM WAN TALK?

Anything private about Nigeria is definitely ESPIONAGE on TIEFNUBU'S part. . . they already own him!
TIEFNUBU SHOULD BE TALKING AFRICAN MATTERS. . .not Nigerian matters,

Trash as usual,
All you do is in insult without any piece of information to back your stupidity.
Like I said you clearly ain't smart.
Enjoy your stupidity
Cheers
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by MRMRMR: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
sweerychick:
There's nothing worth celebrating in this news, because sensible people know that the only reason why Biden is requesting to see Tinubu is Because of the Niger coup and the rising growing influence of Russia and China in Africa
The fact is that the presidents of the USA Nigeria are meeting. Whatever u think abt it is irrelevant.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by obedience4(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

As long as I do not share the same Alma Mater with your 'drug daddy', I am good.
As for the rest of your drivel. . . not interested!
Nobody has a fake certificate after 'graduating with DISHONORS in ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION BUSINESS' like your illiterate Agbado King Kong.

Sorry. . .CSU has no state or national ranking. It is a low-grade academic ghettoid school for FULL TIME DRUG DEALERS! grin

See their so-called 'year books'?
More like 'MUG SHOTS'! cheesy

Like I said why you are busy struggling with your life on a faceless forum, BAT is currently your president.
Like I stated earlier your tinubu achievement dawrf that of your dad.
Let us know the rated school your dad attended
Or your hero Peter obi attend?
What I want you to do, take your time get a piece of paper write down the things your dad has achieved and compare them with tinubu,
Can you do that?
Dont mention me without doing that small task because that will form the basis of me responding to you,
Am a busy person OK.
List your dad achievement, then we can start from there.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by bigiyaro(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
Title: meeting of the two mofos.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
ryloy:
You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet, US Envoy Tells Tinubu

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/27/youre-the-only-african-leader-biden-has-requested-to-meet-us-envoy-tells-tinubu/

I pity Niger and Northern nigeria. Make i siddon dey look…
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by famology(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
This one go pain obidient well oo 🤣
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by ogbonti: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu on this. I'm really happy for our president
God Bless Us All.

Because Tinubu refused to go see Putin in the Russian-African summit

Tinubu is a cancer that Nigerians must extinguish - sucking up to the west wont save him - period!!!! angry angry angry

What rubbish - so the USA endorse the useless elections held on February 25?

Please Biden - visit Nigeria and go to the streets like Bill Clinton did in the year 2000 - and relate with Nigerians

one on one and feel the pulse of the impact of the government of the man you are endorsing

hmmmmmmmm - I see angry angry angry angry
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Mrfixiit: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
This is one of your signs to make mouth but when it comes to real thing you are dumb.4 kids from arrangee man
Lol.. Your case too strong abeg. I leave you in peace
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Kruzxx: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Two pampers wearing old brains that shouldn't be in power
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
Two old cargoes...
With seeable achievement young cargo show us your own
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by bablon20(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tinubu should liaise with Joe Biden on the debased treatments mete out to Nigerians at the US Embassy in Nigeria.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by osothermal(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Real recognizes real. Even though I'm not a fan of slow Joe.

I dedicate “Levels” by Meek Mill to Jagaban. Great jam!
Which real? Discussion likely based on invasion of Niger which will definitely backfire on Nigeria
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Kennedy009: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
quote author=ryloy post=125397378]You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet, US Envoy Tells Tinubu

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/27/youre-the-only-african-leader-biden-has-requested-to-meet-us-envoy-tells-tinubu/
[/q

So make we die
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by histemple: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
The Britain, USA and France should be avoided. They always have an unfavourable interest when dealing with Africa
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by histemple: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
The Britain, USA and France should be avoided by Africa. They are ALL evùl and dev!l!sh, especially in their dealings with Africa.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by godofuck231: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Special puppet
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by kayperry: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Toks2008:

That is because he is a puppet and they need him to remove Niger military leader so that the gas supply project can continue.

In return they will do whatever it takes to protect his secrets.

This is my thought which is not cast on stone.

why not start with a reference, Puppet to who and when.
start from there next time

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IBB, Shehu Yar’adua & Nyako In Makkah For Hajj, 1989 / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Wins In His Polling Unit / Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.