Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Peter Obi Attends Cutix PLC 40th Anniversary,reacts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Peter Obi Attends Cutix PLC 40th Anniversary,reacts (145 Views)

Meet, Chief Obiajulu Uzodike, The CEO Of Cutix Cables PLC / Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina / Cutix Plc Holds 36th Annual General Meeting(agm) Acquires Adswitch Plc(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attends Cutix PLC 40th Anniversary,reacts by ernest2019: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
Peter Obi Attends Cutix PLC 40th Anniversary,Reacts

On the 4th of August 2023, I expressed my sadness via a Tweet about the news of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) ending its operations in Nigeria after 51 years of operation, resulting in dire economic implications for the country. However, today brought a glimmer of hope as I attended one of the events commemorating the 40th Anniversary of Cutix PLC. The event was organized to honor the Co-Founder of Cutix PLC, Ambassador Okwudili Nwosu. Cutix PLC (@Cutixcables) is a Nigerian cable manufacturing company, renowned internationally for producing high-quality cables for the construction industry. Over the past four decades, the company has generated employment opportunities and contributed to the welfare of numerous Nigerians. I thank the management and staff of Cutix PLC who irrespective of the harsh economic environment in the country have continued to contribute to the productivity of the country and the overall economic progress of the nation. We need more manufacturing companies like Cutix PLC to thrive in Nigeria. This will aid our mission of moving Nigeria from consumption to production.

By creating an environment that supports local manufacturers with incentives and favourable conditions, we will build the productive nation that we all desire.

Part of the foundation for a great nation is an incentive to manufacturers and encouragement of a mentality of productivity.

A new more prosperous nation is POssible. -PO

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2023/08/27/two-richest-anambra-women-on-the-nigerian-stock-exchange/
Re: Peter Obi Attends Cutix PLC 40th Anniversary,reacts by ernest2019: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Pictures

(1) (Reply)

AI Facefrenzy Review, Making Viral Face Videos Has Never Been This Easy (or Weir / How To Get Dollar Freelancing Jobs On Upwork / I Will Set Up A Blogger Website For Google Adsense Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.