Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars (17067 Views)

Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by nepapole(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Useless show

1 Like

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by porthouse7(f): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Seyi I need ur connect abeg

1 Like

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by OLOKOESHIN: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
U jus read my mind grin
No be juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by Timothy89(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
them carry made people full house

1 Like

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by phemmyfour: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Long overdue....the new born and his wife need him more

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by gassbee: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
Frodd let d singles breathe

1 Like

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by Ladymillion(f): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ewooooo

1 Like

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by kokoA(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
harsysky:

Social media makes you see people and think they have something good going for them. Some will even tell you that they appear on BBN for the fame/exposure. Now , all these ones have been there before and still the exposure didn't expose them.

A man left his pregnant wife to come sit in a room discussing nonsense? That man is a fool! I don't care if the wife gave him the consent. Tomorrow, you will hear that the wife , too, needs his consent to go BBN to disgrace the family patapata.

Baba calm down, country hard o.. Price of baby food and pampers now no be beans eh.

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by kingthreat(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
Always talking about his wife and family. Seems he never had a strategy for the Big Brother's house.

4 Likes

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by AfonjaPriest: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Decentjeni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

5 Likes

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by Carribbeanqun: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
He did not leave with nothing. He won 5M naira with Mercy. So he is to get 2.5 M from the win. A man that is hussling for his family needs not to be termed as in serious.

molu:
Very unserious human being. You left your pregnant woman at home for BBN without any form of communication to her. Now you are out of the show with nothing. Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by ChristianMuslim: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Big for nothing coconut head, Go and work and feed your pregnant wife.. Go and hustle big head
Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by ChristianMuslim: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
You leave your pregnant wife and lil boy at home, to go and sit down inside a house for more than 1month. You are the most stupid person among all those idiot inside that house.. Foolish goat

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by JohnRich146: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
post=125400553:
Is Active Via BBNAIJA Live Eviction

First To Drop Comment, Why Frodd Na?

Cos he too full of lies... Can you say you use 30million to do wedding in BBN and he think he smart like some housemate.
The moment I hear such statement from his mouth I know they will vote him OUT immediately 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by Pauliaette(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
No be Frodd I hear him say wife put to bed? This man don get money naha, wetin him dey fine BBN...
Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by AfonjaPriest: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Decentjeni:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank

Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by Memphitz357: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
You're a retarded fool if you keep watching BBN tv show.
Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by Wizpa(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2023
Decentjeni:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank

How much have you made from this begging??
You this thief!
I will expose you!!
Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by blowjohn(m): 12:37am On Aug 28, 2023
U wonder why a married man with a pregnant woman will go into this kind of show.

What if something happened to the wife?
Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by TheEnforcer: 1:03am On Aug 28, 2023
JohnRich146:

Cos he too full of lies... Can you say you use 30million to do wedding in BBN and he think he smart like some housemate.
The moment I hear such statement from his mouth I know they will vote him OUT immediately 🤣😂
He said he wedded with 30 million?
Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by CharleyBright(m): 1:10am On Aug 28, 2023
Decentjeni:
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank

You open Nairaland account today to ask for money?
I guess you have many of these accounts with different names to beg. It is dubious.
Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by EmekaA125(m): 2:26am On Aug 28, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
You leave your pregnant wife and lil boy at home, to go and sit down inside a house for more than 1month. You are the most stupid person among all those idiot inside that house.. Foolish goat
You left**
Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by EmekaA125(m): 2:26am On Aug 28, 2023
Good luck bro
Re: Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars by Leahhartley: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2023
Thanks for sharing. it's so interesting. YourTexasBenefits

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Adults Play School Children Roles In Nollywood Movies? / Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) / Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.