Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Foundation Set To Offer Scholarship To Students In Ogun Community - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Foundation Set To Offer Scholarship To Students In Ogun Community (113 Views)

Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine / Universities In The Usa That Offer Scholarship Based On Sat/act Scores / ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foundation Set To Offer Scholarship To Students In Ogun Community by Vibrant007(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
In a bid to mitigate the effect of the current economic quagmire on struggling families, a Non-Governmental Organisation, Eleyun Charitable Organisation, has announced its readiness to offer scholarship to public primary and secondary school students in Ijebu Igbo, ahead of the commencement of the 2023/2024 academic session.

The founder of the organisation, Hon. Tayo Adenaike described this as his interest in contributing to the sector that shapens nation building.

“We can build our immediate community through education and my interest is not in building mansions but in building legacies in the lives of children who are the future of our great nation”.

“By investing in the educational development of the younger generation, the future of our communities is secured and assured. So, I decided to come up with this initiative because of the overdriving passion of my Foundation to reach everywhere possible”, Adenaike said.

The scholarship will cover each student’s school fees paid in full. The organisation will also dole out writing materials, school bags, pair of sandals and school uniforms to the lucky students.

The Founder expressed hope that the gesture would have a great impact in the lives of the potential beneficiaries while enjoining them to make good use of the opportunity.

Eleyun Charitable Organisation is a non-governmental body founded in 2023 by Hon. Tayo Adenaike, a native of Ijebu Igbo, Ogun state who is utterly committed to alleviate poverty, health challenges, support education, improve living conditions and promote community development through execution of projects.

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Beginner Course (ABC) / How To Glue People To The End Of Your Posts Online / Does Anyone Knows Agricultural Firm Where I Can Do My IT Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.