Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,895 members, 7,866,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

How To Have A Successful Week - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Have A Successful Week (114 Views)

How To Build A Successful Career As A Data Scientist / 19 Actionable Tips To Become A Successful Youth / How To Become A Successful Wedding Vendor - 10 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Successful Week by Udechukwufriday(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2023
I'll like to share with you an important story which i believe will teach you a new way to enhance your approach towards your goals.

It's all about planning ahead and being positive about it.

I know some of you might have heard something about this while some of you, it's might be your first time hearing about this.

But i want you to understand that if you read to the end, this week will not end just as last week did for you.

There was a curious young kid named Alex. Alex loved going on adventures and exploring new places.

One day, Alex decided to go on a camping trip with friends deep into the forest.

Alex's friend, James, always liked planning things ahead of time.

He told Alex, "Let's make a list of what we will need and plan our route before we leave. That way, we'll be prepared for anything that comes our way."

Alex wasn't so sure. So he responded, "Why plan so much? Let's just go and see what happens!"

So, they set off on their adventure. At first, everything seemed perfect. They hiked through the forest, saw beautiful animals, and found a lovely spot to camp.

But after some time, the weather changed unexpectedly. Dark clouds covered the sky, and it started to rain heavily.

James who understood the importance of planning brought an extra tents and raincoats, just in case.

He quickly set up the tents and helped everyone stay dry.

Alex, on the other hand, was drenched and a bit upset about not planning ahead.

As they sat in the tent, Alex realized his mistake and he said, "James, you were right. If we had planned better, we could have brought more supplies and prepared for this rain."

James smiled kindly. "It's never too late to learn, Alex. Planning ahead doesn't mean taking away the fun of surprises. It just means being ready for anything, so we can keep enjoying our adventure."

From that day onwards, Alex started to see the value of planning ahead.

So you see, it's very important to plan your week ahead and face any challenge with a positive attitude.

Always remember this, "If you fail to plan your week, you will be weak throughout the week" - Emmanuel Akpe (My Coach & Mentor)

#HappyNewWeek

My name is Friday Udechukwu

I'm all about helping you succeed in the online world 🌐💼

PS - If you want to grow your online business or start one from the comfort of your home. I'd love to help, join my Whatsapp community where i share premium tips by adding me up via my Whatsapp number: +2348081898850 and don't forget to follow me for more valuable content like this.

#FridayUdechukwu #Finance #Marketing #Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Civica Partners Experian To Transform Employee Payday Experience / Videos Earn / Let's Talk About Our Common Goal (money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.