Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Should I Report This Case To EFCC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Report This Case To EFCC (821 Views)

How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Report This Case To EFCC by Tomebi: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2023
My uncle came to father and ask for his contract papers my dad never really wanted to give him the contract papers, the man begged my dad to allow him use the papers, so my dad ask what he will gain from him by signing those papers to him, he said he will give my dad 5million as tax and give 50k every month for the fact that he is the owner of the contract company. After this agreement my dad signed the papers to him, any he applied for the contact, luckily for them the contract was awarded to my father company and the first and second money was credited to my dad company account, so my uncle came to ask for the money and my dad transfer the money to him without hesitation because is a project money, and my uncle started paying my dad every month and also assured him that before the project is complete he will give the 5million.
After some period of time he stop the payment for each month and also refuse to pay the 5million for the tax, so my dad went to him to seek for money but he didn't give my dad any response, so my dad have to go and involved some elders of the family, and one of them ask my dad to go and print bank statement so did as he was told, from there we found out that million has credited to my dad company account in different occasions without him receiving any credit or debit alert, for the fact that it a company account my only use the account when he has contract and period he didn't have any contact of it own.
And for the fact that my uncle don't want pay the tax so each time the company credit my dad company account, these man will go behind my dad back to transfer the money to different account shapely he won't even allow the to sit on the account for even 3days.
But my problem is that how will my uncle was able to transfer all these money without my dad's knowledge and how he was able to get access to account and even make it possible for my dad not to receive credit or debit alert and my dad know that he only give the account number that was why when the first and second money was paid he has to come to my dad to transfer the money to him.
As for me my uncle shouldn't have transfer money out my dad account without him knowing and even the phone number use in the account is my dad own, when the first and second was credited my receive alert then the rest he didn't.
So guys I want to know if it a crime for my uncle to transfer all those money from dad company account. The first and second money that was credited to my dad account was 62million naira and dad transfer all these millions to him without hesitation for them to start working on the project. From the third one my didn't have any idea that money was coming in and out of his company account.
And the money in question is more than 40million naira.
So quys if it's a crime for someone to transfer money out your account without your knowledge, if it's a crime I want to report this case.
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by Wodu89: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2023
Hmm. Before anything first find out with a lawyer that has knowledge in this field to find out if your dad would be guilty.of any national laws. This is the first thing to do

7 Likes

Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by Freelancerr(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2023
smiley
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by Liverpool456(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Your dad and uncle are accomplice.
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by Wawelexy(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2023
You will implicate your dad with your busy body.... Tell your dad to call your uncle and negotiate to settle amicably, whatever your uncle wish to give to your dad, he should joyfully collect like that cos, the job was not his, he only help secured the job with his company documents... The very first mistake he made was, he should have requested for a one time pay off... Your uncle too is a bit greedy, but you can't prosecute him cos both him and your dad didn't follow the right channel cos they wanted to cheat/swerve the government...

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by dawnomike(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2023
Tomebi:
My uncle came to father and ask for his contract papers my dad never really wanted to give him the contract papers, the man begged my dad to allow him use the papers, so my dad ask what he will gain from him by signing those papers to him, he said he will give my dad 5million as tax and give 50k every month for the fact that he is the owner of the contract company. After this agreement my dad signed the papers to him, any he applied for the contact, luckily for them the contract was awarded to my father company and the first and second money was credited to my dad company account, so my uncle came to ask for the money and my dad transfer the money to him without hesitation because is a project money, and my uncle started paying my dad every month and also assured him that before the project is complete he will give the 5million.
After some period of time he stop the payment for each month and also refuse to pay the 5million for the tax, so my dad went to him to seek for money but he didn't give my dad any response, so my dad have to go and involved some elders of the family, and one of them ask my dad to go and print bank statement so did as he was told, from there we found out that million has credited to my dad company account in different occasions without him receiving any credit or debit alert, for the fact that it a company account my only use the account when he has contract and period he didn't have any contact of it own.
And for the fact that my uncle don't want pay the tax so each time the company credit my dad company account, these man will go behind my dad back to transfer the money to different account shapely he won't even allow the to sit on the account for even 3days.
But my problem is that how will my uncle was able to transfer all these money without my dad's knowledge and how he was able to get access to account and even make it possible for my dad not to receive credit or debit alert and my dad know that he only give the account number that was why when the first and second money was paid he has to come to my dad to transfer the money to him.
As for me my uncle shouldn't have transfer money out my dad account without him knowing and even the phone number use in the account is my dad own, when the first and second was credited my receive alert then the rest he didn't.
So guys I want to know if it a crime for my uncle to transfer all those money from dad company account. The first and second money that was credited to my dad account was 62million naira and dad transfer all these millions to him without hesitation for them to start working on the project. From the third one my didn't have any idea that money was coming in and out of his company account.
So quys if it's a crime for someone to transfer money out your account without your knowledge, if it's a crime I want to report this case.
Get a competent lawyer
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by Tomebi: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2023
Thanks
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by YeyeGbami: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2023
Uhmm.

Your uncle don collabo with one inside man for bank, with only account number you can’t easily money money from another person’s account.

If LE enter the matter, they will open eye for the matter. It will cost you money. That option should be off the table for now atleast

Signing the contract paper to your uncle to use is what i don’t really know much about. Is it lawful?

Remember! “Who say no government “
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by Nbote(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2023
If I understand U correctly, your dad made your uncle a signatory to his registered company which he needed to use to bid for a contract. I think as a signatory he approached the bank and changed some of the account information

3 Likes

Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by jackmrandy: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2023
Tomebi:

this is a case of finance. and a lawyer need to be involved. more so, as for the tax issue, kindly note that your dad will be made to pay tax on that company's account. (income tax) so imagine paying tax for money you didn't eat from. Your uncle is a smart man and he has outshined your dad. Thank GOD your dad have a smart son/daughter like you. The agreement was breached. THEN AS FOR THE TRANSFERS AND NOT RECEIVING OF ALERT, AN INSIDE IN THE BANK IS INVOLVED. BETTER TELL YOUR DAD TO GO AND CHECK THE DOCUMENTS TO HIS PROPERTIES AND ALSO CHECK ALL HIS PROPERTIES VERY WELL BEFORE THIS YOUR SAID UNCLE DO THE UNTHINKABLE.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by Nice2023(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2023
Your Uncle could be on his way to prison if it is established that he went that far to connived with a banker to delete his alerts and all sorts.

In fact,your uncle is a professional thief.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by Tomebi: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2023
jackmrandy:

this is a case of finance. and a lawyer need to be involved. more so, as for the tax issue, kindly note that your dad will be made to pay tax on that company's account. (income tax) so imagine paying tax for money you didn't eat from. Your uncle is a smart man and he has outshined your dad. Thank GOD your dad have a smart son/daughter like you. The agreement was breached. THEN AS FOR THE TRANSFERS AND NOT RECEIVING OF ALERT, AN INSIDE IN THE BANK IS INVOLVED. BETTER TELL YOUR DAD TO GO AND CHECK THE DOCUMENTS TO HIS PROPERTIES AND ALSO CHECK ALL HIS PROPERTIES VERY WELL BEFORE THIS YOUR SAID UNCLE DO THE UNTHINKABLE.
Thanks for your advice, it was my uncle that suggested that he will pay 5m to him, but now uncle has refuse to pay the money. When my dad find out that he were busy transferring out of his account without his knowledge my dad said he will take more than 5m and the all the documents are with my dad and he have access to the account and they didn't change anything in the account they only make it possible that he didn't receive alert of those money. My uncle wife really want to settle the issue but my uncle is stubborn, but recently find out that this man have committing this kind of crime so I really want to expose him out in open, it will really affect him. And apart from in family meeting when they ask this man why e did what he did he said he did not use the contract papers to apply for anything that he only use the account to transfer money. But we know well that all money where paid one big company we know about. This is a man they have kidnapped before and was made to pay huge money before they release him, but now I'm suspecting that it because of his greedy nature that they kidnapped him
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by Tomebi: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2023
Nice2023:
Your Uncle could be on his way to prison if it is established that he went that far to connived with a banker to delete his alerts and all sorts.

In fact,your uncle is a professional thief.
He didn't delete anything, is just that he didn't receive alert for those transactions, but my went to bank and print bank statement and we even saw how much that came in and the where they were transferred to
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by jackmrandy: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Tomebi:

Thanks for your advice, it was my uncle that suggested that he will pay 5m to him, but now uncle has refuse to pay the money. When my dad find out that he were busy transferring out of his account without his knowledge my dad said he will take more than 5m and the all the documents are with my dad and he have access to the account and they didn't change anything in the account they only make it possible that he didn't receive alert of those money. My uncle wife really want to settle the issue but my uncle is stubborn, but recently find out that this man have committing this kind of crime so I really want to expose him out in open, it will really affect him. And apart from in family meeting when they ask this man why e did what he did he said he did not use the contract papers to apply for anything that he only use the account to transfer money. But we know well that all money where paid one big company we know about. This is a man they have kidnapped before and was made to pay huge money before they release him, but now I'm suspecting that it because of his greedy nature that they kidnapped him

your uncle na stuburn man. but how he fit take transfer money from the account without your dad know still baffles me. its just like telling me to give you my account number that you want to use it to receive some cash, i gave your the account number only for you to go behind my back to do withdrawal of your cash" questions, how did you get my signature, or how did you get my online logins to the account to effect those transfers without my knowledge. As you have said earlier on your uncle is a crook and he need a stuborn hand to handle him
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by jesmond3945: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2023
Tomebi:
you have a case. Did your uncle hack your dad's account or forged his signatures. You need a good lawyer to investigate this. Your uncle is a bit desperate and greedy. Your dad should probably find a way to redirect the contract sum to your uncle and hands off the matter.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by jesmond3945: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2023
Tomebi:

He didn't delete anything, is just that he didn't receive alert for those transactions, but my went to bank and print bank statement and we even saw how much that came in and the where they were transferred to
yes. This is an insider shit. Unless your uncle is a signatory to the account.
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by Tomebi: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2023
jesmond3945:
yes. This is an insider shit. Unless your uncle is a signatory to the account.
No my my uncle is not the signatory, and my my dad does not use online banking, from what we found out he didn't use online banking. That really bother my dad how he do the transaction.
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by jesmond3945: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tomebi:

No my my uncle is not the signatory, and my my dad does not use online banking, from what we found out he didn't use online banking. That really bother my dad how he do the transaction.
a lawyer will write to the bank to tell him who transfered the money to your uncle without authorization from your father. Your father also needs to claim damages from the bank. This means his money is not safe.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by Prokaryote: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
This matter deep gan ni, your uncle is a rogue.
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by BigYash: 3:30am On Aug 29, 2023
Get a good lawyer.. if what you are telling us is true,then your dad gat sue the bank for allowing transfer,when he didn’t authorize it.. But I feel ur dad made your uncle signatory to his company aza. Ask questions well.. let your dad get a lawyer,and write to the bank involved.. And ur dad should be careful too.. That kind of uncle can kill o.. greedy men can do shit to cover tracks.. Take note.
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by JONSYN7154: 4:50am On Aug 29, 2023
Tomebi:
this is a simple case. Your father can sue him for taking money from his account without knowing.

You father can claim he's the main contractor.

ABOVE ALL, YOU NEED A VERY GOOD LAWYER TO DEFEND YOUR FATHER.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by stacyadams: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
jesmond3945:
a lawyer will write to the bank to tell him who transfered the money to your uncle without authorization from your father. Your father also needs to claim damages from the bank. This means his money is not safe.

The account officer nko cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Report This Case To EFCC by olurotimi(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2023
Get DSS involved in the matter. The outcome will be outrageous, though your Dad will be have his own portion of the yawa but your uncle and his cronies will be fished out.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Nigerian Drug Trafficker Running From Indian Police / British Gem Expert Hacked To Death By Armed Kenyan Mob / Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Been Sturborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.