Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) (21228 Views)

Moment the gods gave their lives to Christ in Anambra state. / Why Many "Likes" Would Send Many Lives To Hell! / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Ternistacle(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
Staged
I don't believe all these pastors anymore
If it ain't coming from Christ Embassy then I ain't believing anything
words of a religious person.... Hmmmm
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Zooposki:

Do you need to practice any religion when you know whom you are? Religions are for kids searching for whom they are. I’m not searching.
I don't care whether you pratice anything

My own is if you don't believe in Africa religion then allow those who believe in anything believe what they do

It's not like you guys are even promoting the Africa religion you claim Africans are ditching for others
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
Staged
oh! Christ Embassy? I have been looking for you people. I wanted to ask how far with the 5G network your pastor claim was responsible for corona virus and the coming of anti-christ? You guys just believed your pastor Chris hook, line and sinker. 5G network is finally here ooo but no sign yet of what he claimed then.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Starplusic: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Inkling:
Staged
clearly staged
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by AntiChristian: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
shebi the Arab black stone you worship and must face it's direction for your "recitation" to be heard shebi na yaweh the stone be?

So facing a common place means we worship the stone?

I asked you were do you see that Muslims are to worship stone?
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by bionixs: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Sweet and Awesome Jesus!
To God alone be all the glory
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Zooposki(f): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
I don't care whether you pratice anything

My own is if you don't believe in Africa religion then allow those who believe in anything believe what they do

It's not like you guys are even promoting the Africa religion you claim Africans are ditching for others

Practicing and holding other people’s religion above yours is tantamount to slavery and a chokehold on the mind and places them above you. You can never achieve true freedom and equality cos you hold other people’s culture higher than yourself and you will continually suffer from low esteem.

That is why when the missionaries came to Africa, they wrote to their comrades that they cannot conquer us unless they first conquer our culture and deem it inferior to theirs. Emancipate your mind. No one but you can free your mind.

True Aluta. Aluta continua. We move. I just threw the Aluta in cos it sounds nice. 😀😀
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
AntiChristian:

So facing a common place means we worship the stone?

I asked you were do you see that Muslims are to worship stone?
Abdul I have shown you it is worship from Yaweh himself

It's not just a common place as you see it, it is a creation not the creator

It is already a medium through which you believe you can reach something aside which it would never be possible (either you accept it or not)
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Zooposki:

Practicing and holding other people’s religion above yours is tantamount to slavery and a chokehold on the mind and places them above you. You can never achieve true freedom and equality cos you hold other people’s culture higher than yourself and you will continually suffer from low esteem.

That is why when the missionaries came to Africa, they wrote to their comrades that they cannot conquer us unless they first conquer our culture and deem it inferior to theirs. Emancipate your mind. No one but you can free your mind.

True Aluta. Aluta continua. We move. I just threw the Aluta in cos it sounds nice. 😀😀
for the last time I ask what Africa religion do you pratice.

What are you emancipating yourself from when you don't know your history nor have any idealogy
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Zooposki(f): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
for the last time I ask what Africa religion do you pratice.

What are you emancipating yourself from when you don't know your history nor have any idealogy

As I said I’m not practicing any. I used to debate a lot but this days it’s not worth it. Same ole, same ole. You already have your preconceived notions, that is why you accuse me of not knowing my history nor having any ideology as if you even know a quarter of what I know. The internet and your elders is there for you to go search out your history if you don’t know. I’m not going to reply to you again cos you don’t make sense.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
AntiChristian:
Local Father XMas vs Oyinbo Father Xmas!

All rooted in paganism!

Santa is Okay but not Masquerade!

You can pay to see Santa but Masquerade are ........

Pagan!

What a fact, they will come for your head, the oyinbo pagans 3 in 1.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
Zooposki:

As I said I’m not practicing any. I used to debate a lot but this days it’s not worth it. Same ole, same ole. You already have your preconceived notions, that is why you accuse me of not knowing my history nor having any ideology as if you even know a quarter of what I know. The internet and your elders is there for you to go search out your history if you don’t know. I’m not going to reply to you again cos you don’t make sense.
the foolish thing here is that you ignoramuses that are on the woke vibe are actually the dumbest ones

These are the people that believe a man can be woman and can be a goat when he wants

You foolishly talk about white religion all day yet Africa is traditionally a continent that believes the celestial, this is our history and culture.

It's the white man idealogy called atheism that brought this new "religion" at the end of the day it's all idealogies

Your masters in the west are currently spreading the dumbest theologies currently, I guess it would be updated to you soon

Ever wonder what Satanists "do what thou Wilt" have in common with atheism which always converge at pride festivals
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by busomma: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
This is not idle worshipping for goodness sake. It's cultural entertainment. What's wrong with our people in the name of religion? Sickening.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Chetas81(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
IS BEING WRITING AND SEALED,NON BLACK AFRICAN CITIZEN CAN DO WITHOUT THEIR COLONIAL MASTERS, HOW CAN BRITISH CITIZEN GIVE US ONE OF THEIR BROTHERS CALLED JESUS WITH BOOK CALLED BIBLE,AND TELL YOU HE IS YOUR GOD AND SAVIOUR, TILL TODAY, YOU DO NOT HAVE QUESTIONS TO ASKED ABOUT THIS OYINBO GOD ✌️😂
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Zooposki(f): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
the foolish thing here is that you ignoramuses that are on the woke vibe are actually the dumbest ones

These are the people that believe a man can be woman and can be a goat when he wants

You foolishly talk about white religion all day yet Africa is traditionally a continent that believes the celestial, this is our history and culture.

It's the white man idealogy called atheism that brought this new "religion" at the end of the day it's all idealogies

Your masters in the west are currently spreading the dumbest theologies currently, I guess it would be updated to you soon

Ever wonder what Satanists "do what thou Wilt" have in common with atheism which always converge at pride festivals

Where did I mention that Africans are not one of the most spiritual people? How did Atheism come in to this discussion? Now I’m confused. You see why I refuse to debate with you guys.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Larrydollarz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
These ones no be masquerade joor!! Na just kids way enter Bush con cut dried grass cover their body con day form egunu. Real masquerade no fit loose guard like this.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Successlane: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
.,.. and why are they still in Masquerades outfit? ….
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by fredoooooo: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mad people always ruducule tradition.
Try it with Muslims or burn their quran and see what they will do .
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by geoworldedu: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
Staged
Christ Embassy is even more worse.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by MySolace: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Naijanascam:

With this your statement.... you are not to be trusted either.......
I Taya too for am...
Which one b Christ Embassy again?

Oyakilome wey dey drag members with im wife

1 Like

Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by crisubanijunior(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Quite unfortunate how these folks have made the african tradition an object of mockery. Aside the fact that it seemed staged, why masquerades? In owerri for instance, masquerades parades the streets begging for money everywhere everyday. I have never seen such a thing in my life. Someone told me that its a very lucrative business. That they go and hire those regalia and before the end of the day , they make good money. Just desecrating tradition.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Damntruth(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
Staged
It is safer for to rely solely on scriptures, Rather than a church. am a pastor but I tell my members to focus on the doctrine of Christ in the bible.
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Damntruth:

It is safer for to rely solely on scriptures, Rather than a church. am a pastor but I tell my members to focus on the doctrine of Christ in the bible.
Pastor of which church?
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Kay25(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
Staged
Don't believe but the glory goes to Jesus
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
The pastor coating out of contexts
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Kay25(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Good to hear without violence Jesus is being preached that's where peace lies
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by AntiChristian: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Abdul I have shown you it is worship from Yaweh himself

It's not just a common place as you see it, it is a creation not the creator

It is already a medium through which you believe you can reach something aside which it would never be possible (either you accept it or not)

Show me how or where we derive that belief?

All texts of Islam says Muslims worship Allah alone and Allah is not physically on Earth!
So how do we worship stone?
Re: The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
From frying pan to fire! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / How Do I Reconcile With My Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.