Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

12 Acres Of Land For Sale In Gbagada - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 12 Acres Of Land For Sale In Gbagada (493 Views)

12 Acres Land / For Sale: Various Acres Of Lands At Lagos Ibadan Expressway.12 Acres,30 Acres / 12 Acres Of Land Fenced With Warehouse @ Afromedia 80m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Acres Of Land For Sale In Gbagada by bixconsult: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2011
12 acres of land for sale in gbagada
15m per plot
but for bulk purchase 12m per plot
the acres is in millennium estate - gbagada
enter through ups

email us your preferred location and budget
fandfproperty@consultant.com
Re: 12 Acres Of Land For Sale In Gbagada by Olu2la(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2011
Greetings,
Your post's kinda confusing, Where in Gbagada's the land located?
I have a client looking to purchase 4,000sq.m of commercial land with easy access at Matori, Iganmu or Ilupeju (alternatives close by can also be considered)
Please get back to me if you have anything that fits the bill.
Thanks.
Re: 12 Acres Of Land For Sale In Gbagada by Olu2la(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
Greetings,
Your post's kinda confusing, Where in Gbagada's the land located?
I have a client looking to purchase 4,000sq.m of commercial land with easy access at Matori, Iganmu or Ilupeju (alternatives close by can also be considered)
Please get back to me if you have anything that fits the bill.
Thanks.
Re: 12 Acres Of Land For Sale In Gbagada by bixconsult: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2011
hello
the acres is in millennium estate - gbagada
we enter through ups

(1) (Reply)

For Sale 1acre Of Land@esugbayi St Ikeja Gra With C Of O,#420m / For Sale: 4bedrm Duplex At Lekki Phase 1 / Folding Nets, Rolling Nets Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.