Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Which Of These Two Laptops Would You Buy? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Of These Two Laptops Would You Buy? (283 Views)

Which Is Better Among These Two Laptops? / Which Of These Two Laptops Should I Go For? / Will You Buy This PC For 1.5million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Laptops Would You Buy? by ezugegere(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
I want to buy a laptop for my niece. I got these two at about the same price, from different sellers.
Please advise, which should I buy?

1). 255ssd/16gb
Core i7 6th gen (Lenovo)
4gb graphics card

2). Dell Latitude 7410 Laptop
14' fhd display
Intel Core i5-10th Gen
16GB Ram
256GB SSD
Backlit keyboard
Fingerprint reader,
Smart card reader
IR HD Webcam
Fingerprint Reader
2 Thunderbolt Port 3
MINT CONDITION
Re: Which Of These Two Laptops Would You Buy? by davidadenrele: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2023
Hello,

Avoid Lenovo for now the reasons been that Lenovo part and accessories are quite expensive, and since you buying it for your neice who seems to be an end user the best product to buy would be the Dell or preferably in my own advice an HP.

Be it Dell or HP is better servicing of any of this product is guaranteed their part and accessories is readily available in the market and are affordable too.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Laptops Would You Buy? by finallybusy: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Get the second option. The specs are more recent. It has no dedicated graphics card to play video games, but it makes up for the lack with latest components.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[PDF] Payback Death Eve Dallas Novel Ebook PDF / HP Elitebook 6930p Available / Dedicated Graphics System 256gb SSD Corei7 For 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.