Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Palliative: Hold Your Governors And Federal Representatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliative: Hold Your Governors And Federal Representatives (192 Views)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Imo, Zamfara, Oyo, Ekiti: Rate Your Governors Since Power Changed Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palliative: Hold Your Governors And Federal Representatives by helinues: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
N5bn to each state, N150m each to the lawmakers, FG has started their part in cushioning the effects of subsidy removal.

Hold your governors, house of reps and senators accountable
Re: Palliative: Hold Your Governors And Federal Representatives by Acekidc4(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ipob and Obidient Miscreants will Start Wailing and Complaining Now. Children of Hate will start Convulsing Now!!

You will see how this Miscreants will leave their Governors and Representatives and Start fighting over Tinubu Balls. Just watch themπŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Palliative: Hold Your Governors And Federal Representatives by Sonia2212(f): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Palliative: Hold Your Governors And Federal Representatives by Aboks(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
useless people

money wey dem don share within demsef finish

law maker 150m which law dem dey make

fools

1 Like

Re: Palliative: Hold Your Governors And Federal Representatives by Aboks(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
useless people

money wey dem don share within demsef finish

law maker 150m which law dem dey make

fools
Re: Palliative: Hold Your Governors And Federal Representatives by quenchfire: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Make una help me estimate how much for each local government...

Make I know my shear..

cool grin
Re: Palliative: Hold Your Governors And Federal Representatives by VinnyBaba: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
This Helinius of a Boy ehn. πŸ˜’πŸ€¦

You don't have SHAME, Honestly. πŸ™

Your Mates are Thinking of Going for their Masters Degree, Buying Land, cars, Starting a Business, etc.

You are Thinking about SHARING of PALLIATIVES. sad

You BETTER think how to Leave your Parents House and become Independent, OK? undecided

1 Like

Re: Palliative: Hold Your Governors And Federal Representatives by helinues: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Helinius of a Boy ehn. πŸ˜’πŸ€¦

You don't have SHAME, Honestly. πŸ™

Your Mates are Thinking of Going for their Masters Degree, Buying Land, cars, Starting a Business, etc.

You are Thinking about SHARING of PALLIATIVES. sad

You BETTER think how to Leave your Parents House and become Independent, OK? undecided

What a fuckery are you talking about? Would someone not living comfortable be active for almost a decade except when on ban which i do respect.

Make una stop using una present condition to judge others. Or perharps , you are relaying your present predicament. That I am not in need of palliative don't mean I can't enlighten Nigerians.

How are we sure you are even aware of the information i posted before this thread?

If someone offended you, face the person and dont put unnecessary aggression and frustration on me.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Dangote The Monopolistic Sick Child Of Nigeria / NBS Kicks As Ex-statistician General Faults New Employment Data / I Will Not Beg FG For Release, Kanu Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.