Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer (9469 Views)

Customs Intercepts Combat-ready Drone, Military Hardware At MMIA (pic) / Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) / 2022 Budget: FIRS To Spend ₦2.8 Bilion On Uniforms, ₦550 Million On Meals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by Angelfrost(m): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2023
Judolisco:
na customs intercept dis one not NDLEA

My bad... As I see drugs, I just mentally substituted both organizations. Thanks Chief

Let me modify.
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by easzypeaszy(m): 6:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Bliv the 54k Dolls at ur heart rate.
550M I go bribe wt 50M and rejected it.
New Cheriff in town
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by heysquare(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2023
We lost trillion of nairas each year as a result of contraband products confiscation by Customs. At the the end the seized contraband products will end up being set ablaze and with that we burnt money and that means the both the money and profit is outrightly out of circulation. Later we will be shouting there's no money in circulation when we have burnt it unknowingly . Any economist should enlighten me more on this please!

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by Attasco: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2023
Good development.
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by tonicyril: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Customs reject 50million naira ($54k) bribe keh

Abi who wan pay the bribe hold camera

grin grin

Is owomida no better than this?? grin grin grin
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by Powersurge: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

grin grin

They felt it's wasn't enough. Considering the goods worths over 500m.
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by Knetpro(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2023
Good one.

In Pete Obi's voice: "A new Nigeria is POssible!"
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Modified: Truly Most corrupt! Same as EFCC.

Even EFCC is far more corrupt than NDLEA.

The truth is that NDLEA under Buba Marwa has been amazing... This isn't surprising for anyone who witnessed his giant strides as military governor of Lagos state.

This is the only Northerner that I will openly fight and campaign to be elected President of this nation, currently.

Matter of fact, Marwa is one of the few Nigerians left on Earth that can actually deliver as Head of state of this nation.

grin
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by Mr2wealth: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2023
This is just one of the unlucky out of many containers with dangerous drugs in them that has landed and cleared using the same means and method. What a shame. angry sad
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by zicoraads: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2023
tydi:
grin
Mr Boniface didn't bargain well he would had priced 100 m and above make I see whether NCS go reject am.
Some of you are perpetually negative.

You think officers have not rejected much more than this before? Some years ago, officers rejected over a 150 million naira. Sometime ago it was about 150k dollars.

There are still good men and women in the service.
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by concho(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2023
Mentioning amount rejected means that there was a negotiation
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by waledeji(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

grin grin
You how explain tire

At the end of the day, e go affect your mental well-being
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by Antoeni(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2023
Story , Because the Bribe Money wasn't Enough
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by Barcalee: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:

grin grin

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by tydi(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2023
zicoraads:

Some of you are perpetually negative.

You think officers have not rejected much more than this before? Some years ago, officers rejected over a 150 million naira. Sometime ago it was about 150k dollars.

There are still good men and women in the service.

Some years ago you said. Buhari government shattered the country with corruption here there and center and Bola Tinubu govt ain't gonna do better either.
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by akslink: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
Another person who allowed himself to be wrongly influenced by the chief druggie. Tunubu has caused untold problems in this country.
na your kingsmen they they arrest everyday for drug trafficking all around the world
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by DomPerignon: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2023
These people are a curse
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by Ayoade19(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
Another person who allowed himself to be wrongly influenced by the chief druggie. Tunubu has caused untold problems in this country.
Blaming Tinubu again for what he knew nothing about. You guys won't heal.

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by Majesty7: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Customs Intercepts N550m Tramadol At Lagos Port, Rejects $54,300 Bribe From Importer
Written by Yusuf Babalola

https://leadership.ng/customs-intercepts-n550m-tramadol-at-lagos-port-rejects-54300-bribe-from-importer/

They obviously "Obidients". They need to supply themselves. Ordinary substance can't make them that legendary stup*d. They have to take or inhale hard drugs. Jail him and throw away the keys
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by zicoraads: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2023
tydi:

Some years ago you said. Buhari government shattered the country with corruption here there and center and Bola Tinubu govt ain't gonna do better either.
It happened during Buhari's time.
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by tttmar(f): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Modified: Truly Most corrupt! Same as EFCC.

Even EFCC is far more corrupt than NDLEA.

The truth is that NDLEA under Buba Marwa has been amazing... This isn't surprising for anyone who witnessed his giant strides as military governor of Lagos state.

This is the only Northerner that I will openly fight and campaign to be elected President of this nation, currently.

Matter of fact, Marwa is one of the few Nigerians left on Earth that can actually deliver as Head of state of this nation.
Maybe he should be our next president from the north.
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
tttmar:

Maybe he should be our next president from the north.

That can only happen in a country with sensible human beings...!
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by pikechukwu6(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin grin grin Wonder shall never end...APC and propagander is like Tinubu and thief.
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by t2luv1: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehe..

Boniface IKE.

Electronics business for frontend, cocaine for backend.

Small time they will start chest beating poverty is not their own portion like the other regions of Nigeria.

They complain Nigeria is not good but they are the ones spoiling the country.

The FG should start killing these people when caught with drugs

You piece of Sh*t again!!!! Despite the fact that my religion teaches me to be against abortion, but for you I am willing to make an exception. How much are they paying to be a troll online for the current government.
Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by Advancedman(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Customs Intercepts N550m Tramadol At Lagos Port, Rejects $54,300 Bribe From Importer
Written by Yusuf Babalola

https://leadership.ng/customs-intercepts-n550m-tramadol-at-lagos-port-rejects-54300-bribe-from-importer/

They should accept the bribe as additional seizure.

The country where it was imported has gained our scarce dollar while the consignment it useless to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer by ImperialYoruba: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Importer & Exporter. I hail una.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) / Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco / APC Mulls Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.