Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Need Your Advice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Your Advice (269 Views)

I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare / Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" / You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by Jennifernnodi(f): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
My husband didn't know I was a millionaire, yes I am very rich but I decided to hide it from my husband cause I was afraid of losing him, he is the kind of man that believes when a woman is Rich she won't make a good and submissive wife, I talked him to a indoor wedding to stop personalities from coming, I lived a very low lifestyle and stayed off the public eyes.

My husband started bullying me, he disrespected me and did all manner of demeaning things to me, I swallowed them all, so many times he abused my late parents that they were poor and kept nothing for their only child, that was when I understood that he felt his money will make a poor woman to endure him.

So many times he left and didn't drop money for food, to him he was starving me🤣but how can you starve a woman that owns 14 luxury restaurant in different states? He had stopped me from working cause he wanted a dependent wife to kick around.

One of the days he starved me he got home and saw the food my manager delivered to me, he screamed, where did you get the money to order food from this luxury restaurant? In my mind I was laughing, so he knows about my restaurant but doesn't know I own it.

He started assuming a man bought the food for me but I wasn't moved, he stopped me from using any of his cars, but he saw a well dressed guy driving a car 3 of his cars couldn't get, he threatened to throw me out but was afraid to try it cause he saw no fear in me when he threatened.

He kept keeping late night and didn't even end there but brought some women home, he said he was going to marry a second wife so he brought the girl home, I still kept calm, one day my agent told me a company was up for sale, it's the company my husband works in, I decided to buy the company, my husband was hoping for a better boss not knowing I was the one, he gave me a divorce paper on Thursday, Monday morning I showed up in the office as the new owner, he couldn't believe his eyes, after work he got home before me and prepared food, I refused to explain anything to him, he had been begging me to forgive him but I don't know what I am going to do to him.
I need your advice pls
Re: I Need Your Advice by Daddyseun1: 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Help me financially

The LORD has done it for you
Re: I Need Your Advice by wittywriter: 5:20am On Aug 29, 2023
Jennifernnodi:
My husband didn't know I was a millionaire, yes I am very rich but I decided to hide it from my husband cause I was afraid of losing him, he is the kind of man that believes when a woman is Rich she won't make a good and submissive wife, I talked him to a indoor wedding to stop personalities from coming, I lived a very low lifestyle and stayed off the public eyes.

My husband started bullying me, he disrespected me and did all manner of demeaning things to me, I swallowed them all, so many times he abused my late parents that they were poor and kept nothing for their only child, that was when I understood that he felt his money will make a poor woman to endure him.

So many times he left and didn't drop money for food, to him he was starving me🤣but how can you starve a woman that owns 14 luxury restaurant in different states? He had stopped me from working cause he wanted a dependent wife to kick around.

One of the days he starved me he got home and saw the food my manager delivered to me, he screamed, where did you get the money to order food from this luxury restaurant? In my mind I was laughing, so he knows about my restaurant but doesn't know I own it.

He started assuming a man bought the food for me but I wasn't moved, he stopped me from using any of his cars, but he saw a well dressed guy driving a car 3 of his cars couldn't get, he threatened to throw me out but was afraid to try it cause he saw no fear in me when he threatened.

He kept keeping late night and didn't even end there but brought some women home, he said he was going to marry a second wife so he brought the girl home, I still kept calm, one day my agent told me a company was up for sale, it's the company my husband works in, I decided to buy the company, my husband was hoping for a better boss not knowing I was the one, he gave me a divorce paper on Thursday, Monday morning I showed up in the office as the new owner, he couldn't believe his eyes, after work he got home before me and prepared food, I refused to explain anything to him, he had been begging me to forgive him but I don't know what I am going to do to him.
I need your advice pls

Nicely scripted...I can link you to a nollywood film producer that may be interested on this so you'll provide some intricate scenes for a well interpreted production.
Kindly quote me with your email for further engagements.

Wittyness
Re: I Need Your Advice by callmevirus(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Where can I this novel?
Re: I Need Your Advice by Mhizzard(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Fiction
this happen in a movie. nevertheless in situation like that the girl would have to divorce the man

(1) (Reply)

This Full Album Video Of Regina Daniels Will Wow You. / Arrested Suspect Who Treated Mohbad Is Not A Registered Nurse,association Declar / Barr. Orbby Vanessa Agwuncha (bossladylaw) Named Among The Top 100 Notable Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.