Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,614 members, 7,851,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

If I Did What They Accused Me Of, I Will Not Come Out Alive, If Not, I Will Not - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Did What They Accused Me Of, I Will Not Come Out Alive, If Not, I Will Not (302 Views)

Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians / Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Did What They Accused Me Of, I Will Not Come Out Alive, If Not, I Will Not by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 3:03am On Aug 29, 2023
When Awolowo was sentenced to prison, a lot of Progressives were shocked, some died instantly and some became sickly! Some people(Bishops and Statesmen) went to beg the Central Government of Zik and Balewa. The Government agreed to free Awolowo but, knowing fully well that Awolowo would not agree, they said his wife HID must come to beg the government and after that, Awolowo would be freed. The aim was to put Awolowo's wife pictures begging the government on front pages of major newspapers.

The 'Eminent' men went to meet HID and persuaded her to beg the government. HID thanked them all but said she could only do that if her husband permitted her, if not, she would not. Recall in 1986, similar offer was made to GMB's former wife but she fell for it, Buhari later divorced her.

The eminent men went to meet Awolowo in prison and begged him to allow his wife beg the government, they cited many verses from the Bible(Read My March through Prisons or Travails of Democracy and the Rule of Law by Chief Obafemi Awolowo). Awolowo, in reply, thanked them very well but declined. He said "my wife beg who exactly? Will she kneel down or prostrate? Beg for what offence exactly? That I plotted a Coup? That's ridiculous! You're men of God, you should know that God does not not encourage people to bow to injustice...."....

*Awolowo allegedly said and I quote " I believe I should not be in prison but here I am, the only Premier that ended up in prison for no reason.* *_If we are confused about my innocence, let God be the Judge.*

*_If truly I did what they accused me of, I will not come out of this prison alive but if I am innocent, I will not spend my life here in prison, I will come out and as the Lord lives, I won't meet any of those who conspired against me alive......._* Thank you gentlemen for your visit, I wish you journey mercies.... "

By the time Awolowo was released from prison few years later by Yakubu Gowon, all those that conspired to imprison him, Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa, Akintola and the rest had been killed in a coup.

You live on the earth, you eat rat, you live on the earth you eat fish, you live on the earth you do evil, the judgement is in the earth.... Earth the killer!

The rest is history!
Ayekooto Akindele.

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/if-i-did-what-they-accused-me-of-i-will-not-come-out-alive-if-not-i-will-not-meet-those-who-conspired-against-me-alive-awo-speaks-from-prison/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/special-edition-ribadu-narrates-how-he-risks-his-life-as-efcc-boss-how-he-jailed-ex-igp-ibori-nwude/

*Kindly join our WhatsApp Group for our undiluted, credible and objective news updates here>>>>*

https:///J5R8SSBzZiG43QikAt7QNX

Re: If I Did What They Accused Me Of, I Will Not Come Out Alive, If Not, I Will Not by Edoreborn: 3:34am On Aug 29, 2023
Deep
Re: If I Did What They Accused Me Of, I Will Not Come Out Alive, If Not, I Will Not by Chibuzoripob: 3:52am On Aug 29, 2023
sad that's the characteristics of a BOLD,COURAGEOUS, FEARLESS MAN not like that useless,ill-equipped, useless, manner less one that sponsored sit@home and later sing a new tune after eaten enough soured beans and cancelled sit@home to deceive the government grin grin cheesy. ONIKU-IRE angry sad.

REST ON PAPA OBAFEMI JEREMIAH AWOLOWO

1 Like

Re: If I Did What They Accused Me Of, I Will Not Come Out Alive, If Not, I Will Not by orisa37: 4:24am On Aug 29, 2023
THEY ARE ALL ANOINTED OF GOD:-

SOCRATES, JESUS CHRIST, AWOLOWO ETCETERA ETCETERA.

TIME IS OF GOD IS THE MIRACLE.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS

(1) (Reply)

GABON: Coupist To Use Ali Bongo’s $500m Deal Secured From American Bank / Arewa Group Condemns Call For Military Takeover In Nigeria By Retired Generals / Tinubu Should Beat America To His Chicago Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.