Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy (17595 Views)

Niger Republic Turns To A Mega Solar Power After Nigeria Cut Off Electricity / Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue / Nigeria Commences Sanctions Against Niger, Cuts Off Electricity Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by okechuks22: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Acekidc4:
Dog wey go Lost no go agree hear the Whistle of the Hunter!!
negeriens are not a caward like ur father's in the zoo called Nigeria
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by okechuks22: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Olachase:
If na America this man follow they try all this him for Don chop sand tay tay
people like you he are the reason why African is not moving forward
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by AngelicBeing: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
sad
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by Max24: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
toxtimmy:
Again you live on the tree.... Like you said "monkey"....Rawlings a military man made Ghana one of the best countries in West Africa, today nigerians are running to Ghana to live.... Libya became the most prosperous country in Africa because of Ghadafi ....it was democratic countries of white people that destroyed the most prosperous country ever in Africa, aka Libya.

Saddam was a military ruler and the western world gave him weapons to kill Iranians ... They even gave him chemical weapons to use on the khurdish people...Saddam was worshipped by the western world despite he was a military ruler... Oh by the way the day Saddam said it's enough no more house boy service from him to the west he was labeled a terrorist and his country destroyed to pieces.. mind you Iraq then was a billion times progressive an peaceful than Nigeria now.

Learn to think, if you can't think it's okay to watch, listen, read and learn.

It does not matter if you are ruled by a military man, politician or even goat, what matters is they put the country first and the people hold them accountable at all cost

I can go on and on, but you appear to think like a rock, one way thinking... Quoting Bruce Lee, " be like water"... That way you will be wise...in short stop being sand sand, be like water.

All you have written is balderdash. That's the result of substandard education Nigeria gives. All the countries you have given are 3rd world countries who depended on Western countries to rise. Like you stated Sadams Iraq, Gadafis Libya and so on. Democracy is a natural fundamental human need. It has nothing to do with the fact that it is pushed by the west. Even if it is from the west, are you not using other inventions from the west? Almost 90% of our usable inventions are from the west. The Nairaland you are using now are western induced platforms. They themselves have practiced democracy which they recommend and due to their success. The most prosperous countries in the world practice democracy and you are arguing blindly. Ghana that you mentioned why did Rawlings hand over power to civilians if it was the best form of governance. Military represent absolute power, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Only God should wield absolute power.

2 Likes

Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by babyboy4every1: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
If democracy did well in some countries, does it mean other systems are flop? Is China nt doing well? Is russia nt doing well. When did God chose usa as d world police? Let every country choose what system dey deem best 4 dem. Military did great in asian developwent. What hav we achieved wit democracy.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by Caleycash(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Haryour12:

Some of you just open mouth and waaaa

Like you have a malfunctioning brain, you keep celebrating rubbish

Are you okay with them stealing Niger's uranium? That small country is over 60years and what has changed despite the good natural resources they have?

The juntas explained how the former President has been so weak with orders, how can you ask your military to be taking orders from the French soldiers while the enemy was charging at you?

People like you celebrated Tinubu, now it's the French. Sch_mucks

Some of you seems to be educated illiterates that's even if you're educated.

You keep celebrating your oppressors... TF
You for ask the clown what they (Americans) did in Afghanistan ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ when taliban took over, mumu people everywhere!
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by Hollandia2030: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Haryour12:

Some of you just open mouth and waaaa

Like you have a malfunctioning brain, you keep celebrating rubbish

Are you okay with them stealing Niger's uranium? That small country is over 60years and what has changed despite the good natural resources they have?

I agree with you on this๐Ÿ‘
The juntas explained how the former President has been so weak with orders, how can you ask your military to be taking orders from the French soldiers while the enemy was charging at you?

People like you celebrated Tinubu, now it's the French. Sch_mucks

Some of you seems to be educated illiterates that's even if you're educated.

You keep celebrating your oppressors... TF
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by rickleye: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
b4ball:

I 100% agree with you that it takes collaboration with a Blackman to be exploited by the east and west.

However the case of francophone countries is on another league. Every black man should lend a voice and call out France. What kind of independence do you have when you have no control over your military, no control over your foreign policy, no control over your foreign reserves, no control over your central bank, no control over your mineral resources? You just take what is given to you as handouts?

There is more to it than what you have described or else why isnโ€™t there a British presence in Ghana or Nigeria .or France in Cameroun as . Niger is a ticking bomb with Juhadist ready to move without the presence of a force they fear and revere . Plus Niger has uranium which France needs ( powers 70% of their nuclear needs)
with a democratically elected leader you can take control over your resources and fight it out at the UN. But Niger is poor despite its resources why is that ? If France leaves and creates a vacuum someone else will occupy either Russia, Chinese.
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by Dphenom01: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
rickleye:

And what have those Africans countries achieved without the west and east ? South African was left 20 years ago . Nigeria since 1960. White man woildnhsve no influence without black man in exhorts.

The White left physically after independence but they are still doing all they can to make sure Africa doesn't develop. They fund wars, they arm rebels, they use the media.
Look at Libya they said Gaddaffi is bad but look at what Libya as turned to. Look at country that allows this people.
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Ukraine, ussr, Africa etc
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Microwhy:

You have actually spoken well.. What france is doing in Francophone countries is totally unacceptable. Ofcouse no country can survive under unending sanctions and boycott.
I hope you've seen a video on tiktok where Macron disgrace a president publicly.
France in Africa will be rejected. The target is not Africa military taking over but Francophone countries kicking France out of their countries and when the dust settles, they will call for election.

I'm in support of chasing out all foriegn countries that are indirectly siphoning African countries even the U.S, this people always feel like we cant do without them which is the other way but when some people due to one thing or the other start supporting what will later jeopardize our country security effort
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by rickleye: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dphenom01:

The White left physically after independence but they are still doing all they can to make sure Africa doesn't develop. They fund wars, they arm rebels, they use the media.
Look at Libya they said Gaddaffi is bad but look at what Libya as turned to. Look at country that allows this people.
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Ukraine, ussr, Africa etc

Isnโ€™t it why we have OAU or ecowas . The only reason why the west are still here is because we get handouts from them. Loans. We are our biggest problem . Case in point NIgeria. Are you telling me that corruption isnโ€™t the biggest headache . We have had 20+ years and we canโ€™t even conduct a fair election . Before I point to people outside, i want to make sure my house is clean.
As good as Libya was- it was oppressive.
Absolute Power .

I donโ€™t know any Saudi but do you think all the woman like to be covered up and not show themselves outside . Or canโ€™t drive a vehicle ? To be ruled by a single family destiny and not seem to have a choice ? Itโ€™s the reason why the British people almost killed off the monarchy but saved by Magna Carta.

Anyways my two cents
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by b4ball: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
rickleye:

There is more to it than what you have described or else why isnโ€™t there a British presence in Ghana or Nigeria .or France in Cameroun as . Niger is a ticking bomb with Juhadist ready to move without the presence of a force they fear and revere . Plus Niger has uranium which France needs ( powers 70% of their nuclear needs)
with a democratically elected leader you can take control over your resources and fight it out at the UN. But Niger is poor despite its resources why is that ? If France leaves and creates a vacuum someone else will occupy either Russia, Chinese.

That is the problem. The democratically elected governments are subservient to France. These countries were made to sign a pact with France at independence, hence they are not truly independent. Their military, currency, foreign reserves, mineral resources is controlled by Paris. Which UN are you talking about? The one that even the sec gen is saying needs reforms because itโ€™s too western denominated? When insurrection suits their agenda, itโ€™s called freedom fighting. When it doesnโ€™t, itโ€™s terrorism. How will Niger break this forced marriage with France without force? And why are you more concerned about who their future alliances will be and not about the exploitation they have suffered for 60 years?
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by rickleye: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
b4ball:

That is the problem. The democratically elected governments are subservient to France. These countries were made to sign a pact with France at independence, hence they are not truly independent. Their military, currency, foreign reserves, mineral resources is controlled by Paris. Which UN are you talking about? The one that even the sec gen is saying needs reforms because itโ€™s too western denominated? When insurrection suits their agenda, itโ€™s called freedom fighting. When it doesnโ€™t, itโ€™s terrorism. How will Niger break this forced marriage with France without force? And why are you more concerned about who their future alliances will be and not about the exploitation they have suffered for 60 years?

Because you wonโ€™t get anything from the past . You can only look forward . If what you say is true , it can discussed at The Hague that the document was signed in ignorance. All those countries Mail , Burkina Faso , Niger infact most black African countries seem to have this issue of forced this or that . Why not Algeria or Morroco have the same Issue ? They were colonized by the French .
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by obedience4(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
b4ball:

Be deceiving yourself! The pact for the continuation of colonization will pop up immediately you type it on google or YouTube.

I wonder what your problem is? One can be pro west and not be a hypocrite! How you want to rationalize anything western is a baffle. Are you hoping for visa? I have given you the proof you asked of.

Since your data could not find links that we have hundreds on google, let me help you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_pact

https://irp-cdn.multiscreensite.com/a63597cc/files/uploaded/colonisation_continuation_pact_download.pdf

https://panafricanvisions.com/2013/12/france-lives-africa-colonial-pact/

https://historum.com/t/how-did-the-french-cover-up-the-west-african-colonial-continuation-pact-for-so-long-to-the-present-day.188964/

https://globalvoices.org/2019/12/24/8-west-african-countries-rename-currency-in-historic-break-from-france-but-colonial-era-taxes-persist/amp/

First of all the links you posted are not even correct I can't even assess them they keep showing error codes.
The only one that work was the Wikipedia page on colonial tax,
And even a primary school pupil who read the wiki article will know that the colonial tax was implemented when the colonial masters were still in charge of their colonies,
There is no where the wiki page shows that France was still collecting colonial tax post independence
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by MySolace: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
HydraFeeds:
fool stop throwing the word kid everywhere like a beaten goat .

To respond to your comment ,when I say small blows ,does that mean the small blows are for other countries or groups ? Are they not for France and her Allies?

Donโ€™t be a joke .
I would b lying to myself if I say I got wot u said over there.
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by MySolace: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
neyobills:

The exit of USA from Afghanistan was a well thought out plan by the US government since Afghanistan was under democratic rule then and it was some weeks after the US left that the taliban took power from the democratic government
Plz U're having a contrary report. Talibans seized power before every other thing came to b
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by HydraFeeds(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
MySolace:

I would b lying to myself if I say I got wot u said over there.
well ,go to school .
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by MySolace: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
HydraFeeds:
well ,go to school .
I was only being modest ok.
I meant to say u fumbled incoherentIy...

Telling an old fellow like u to go back to school is being unfair to ur teacher, because he wil teach tire. Dey don't teach old dog new tricks.

I should rather advise u to talk less so u don't expose ur cone head grin grin grin
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by adebayo987: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Dshocker:

The person you call mumu, supercedes you in every ramification of life.
Kikikikikikikiki ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜… na you and your papa he supercedes. I have all the things any man would need in life in multiples.
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by Dbestbrest: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
I saw some fools arguing and commenting through their anus. Embassies are states within a state. This action will accelerate the ouster of the morons claiming to be messiahs in Niger.
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by HydraFeeds(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
MySolace:

I was only being modest ok.
I meant to say u fumbled incoherentIy...

Telling an old fellow like u to go back to school is being unfair to ur teacher, because he wil teach tire. Dey don't teach old dog new tricks.

I should rather advise u to talk less so u don't expose ur cone head grin grin grin
as far as I know ,a cone head is better than a flat head.

At the bolded ,your lack of brain is an evidence of your flat head .

Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by MySolace: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
HydraFeeds:
as far as I know ,a cone head is better than a flat head.

At the bolded ,your lack of brain is an evidence of your flat head .
grin grin grin grin...
Like seriously?
Oh, u had to meet Google to interpret a common word? grin grin

I would love u to do so again...plz make sure u quote me. I would b glad to educate u the more.

Ask Google wot it means for someone to "fumble a speech" .... "Fumble for words" ...etc

Meanwhile, I will brief u before den.
U can fumble a speech wen u speak in a clumsy way or incoherentIy (unclear way).
U can fumble for words wen find it difficult getting d right words to fit into ur expression, u can even end up using non apposite words. By apposite I mean "appropriate"(I no want make u waste ur scare data browin dis one aswell).

Am expecting ur mention.
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by HydraFeeds(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
MySolace:

grin grin grin grin...
Like seriously?
Oh, u had to meet Google to interpret a common word? grin grin

I would love u to do so again...plz make sure u quote me. I would b glad to educate u the more.

Ask Google wot it means for someone to "fumble a speech" .... "Fumble for words" ...etc

Meanwhile, I will brief u before den.
U can fumble a speech wen u speak in a clumsy way or incoherentIy (unclear way).
U can fumble for words wen find it difficult getting d right words to fit into ur expression, u can even end up using non apposite words. By apposite I mean "appropriate"(I no want make u waste ur scare data browin dis one aswell).

Am expecting ur mention.
tell us the meaning of โ€œfumble incoherently โ€œ
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by MySolace: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
HydraFeeds:
tell us the meaning of โ€œfumble incoherently โ€œ

No vex make I use d language u go understand.
I mean, wetin u talk no clear, as it never gel...

I would've asked u to thank me, but don't do, thank Nairaland for making it possible.
Atleast u've learnt a new word today grin grin.
Now u know about "fumbling", and aswell know it's not limited to groping using ur fingers grin grin.

Life is better wen we do things politely.
I tried telling u to make clearer wot u wrote as I didn't get it, and all u could say na "go to school" ....like seriously? Do u even know who U're chatting with? Well, I don't know u too, and dats why u(we) should b polite while we relate here.

Have a nice day.
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by toxtimmy: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
I'm not sure if you are a clown or just plane cone head mumu.

Substandard education...lol...how about I show you my degree so you can see the school I get am from?...never mind as it's not important to this discuss or any discuss.... Anyways education is not the key to success, it's knowledge and an open mind.

But before I even counter your nonsense quick question, before oyinbo man come Africa were there doctors, construction workers, judges, courts, police, roads, engineers etc in Africa?

Honestly, I don't feel sorry for you and neither do I feel pity for you... What I pity are the people that call you daddy or uncle.... They are fuckkeeeddd.

Dubai when una dey run to dey practice democracy Abi?... London when una dey run to dey practise democracy Abi through the king?... You know even know say Rawlings convert himself to civilian and contested election and won but you open your mouth when you never brush teeth to call someone else uneducated...lol

I hope you are in France and enjoying your democracy there... But if you are not in France now and typing all this nonsense then you must be 100% in the shrink ward.

Max24:

All you have written is balderdash. That's the result of substandard education Nigeria gives. All the countries you have given are 3rd world countries who depended on Western countries to rise. Like you stated Sadams Iraq, Gadafis Libya and so on. Democracy is a natural fundamental human need. It has nothing to do with the fact that it is pushed by the west. Even if it is from the west, are you not using other inventions from the west? Almost 90% of our usable inventions are from the west. The Nairaland you are using now are western induced platforms. They themselves have practiced democracy which they recommend and due to their success. The most prosperous countries in the world practice democracy and you are arguing blindly. Ghana that you mentioned why did Rawlings hand over power to civilians if it was the best form of governance. Military represent absolute power, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Only God should wield absolute power.
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by HydraFeeds(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
MySolace:

No vex make I use d language u go understand.
I mean, wetin u talk no clear, as it never gel...

I would've asked u to thank me, but don't do, thank Nairaland for making it possible.
Atleast u've learnt a new word today grin grin.
Now u know about "fumbling", and aswell know it's not limited to groping using ur fingers grin grin.

Life is better wen we do things politely.
I tried telling u to make clearer wot u wrote as I didn't get it, and all u could say na "go to school" ....like seriously? Do u even know who U're chatting with? Well, I don't know u too, and dats why u(we) should b polite while we relate here.
Have a nice day.
ok here comes the gaslight ,finally you bite the dust. Flat head !
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by neyobills: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2023
MySolace:

Plz U're having a contrary report. Talibans seized power before every other thing came to b

Bro no time for banters with ignorant people,google is your friend,use it.
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by MySolace: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
neyobills:

Bro no time for banters with ignorant people,google is your friend,use it.
No time to waste on educated illiterate either.

Wot exactly is ur argument here?

Dat US didn't respect d Talibans by leaving there country peacefully? Or that d US didn't leave due to emergence of the Talibans?

Ur head needs to b washed with coconut water, no offense. Just being concerned.
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by neyobills: 4:23am On Aug 31, 2023
MySolace:

No time to waste on educated illiterate either.

Wot exactly is ur argument here?

Dat US didn't respect d Talibans by leaving there country peacefully? Or that d US didn't leave due to emergence of the Talibans?

Ur head needs to b washed with coconut water, no offense. Just being concerned.

The US left and handed over to a democratic government it was after the U.S. left that the Taliban toppled the democratic government,hope I have made myself clear.
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by MySolace: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2023
neyobills:

The US left and handed over to a democratic government it was after the U.S. left that the Taliban toppled the democratic government,hope I have made myself clear.
It's a big lie. Go back and check it out once more.
Dey were still around although evacuation was ongoing...
Before there eyes, a democratic government got toppled as the Democratic leader fled. Even US troops got killed too.

Talibans took over and even attacked the troops...

What am I even trying to say? ...U don't foist ur form of government on people. Afghanistan is an Islamic state and u can't come and b governing it in Western way. U're just wasting ur time cos u will surely get tired!

No matter how much the US tried to tame them, dey never still yielded. Since 2001 US toppled the Taliban government because of Osama Bin Laden, there identity didn't just die. They fought through those years till dey got back their due sovereignty. I mean, it was clear to the US they couldn't keep wasting their time cos Talibans can't yield.
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by neyobills: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2023
MySolace:

It's a big lie. Go back and check it out once more.
Dey were still around although evacuation was ongoing...
Before there eyes, a democratic government got toppled as the Democratic leader fled. Even US troops got killed too.

Talibans took over and even attacked the troops...

What am I even trying to say? ...U don't foist ur form of government on people. Afghanistan is an Islamic state and u can't come and b governing it in Western way. U're just wasting ur time cos u will surely get tired!

No matter how much the US tried to tame them, dey never still yielded. Since 2001 US toppled the Taliban government because of Osama Bin Laden, there identity didn't just die. They fought through those years till dey got back their due sovereignty. I mean, it was clear to the US they couldn't keep wasting their time cos Talibans can't yield.

Your earlier statement was that it was the Taliban that commanded the US to leave but now u are saying evacuation was already going on.

Thatโ€™s an indictment on yourself because if it was the Taliban that commanded them there would have been no ongoing evacuation in the first place,mind you the US exit In Afghanistan took over a year and it was a well planned evacuation which had a deadline date
Re: Niger: Junta Cuts Off Electricity, Water Supply To French Embassy by MySolace: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2023
neyobills:

Your earlier statement was that it was the Taliban that commanded the US to leave but now u are saying evacuation was already going on.

Thatโ€™s an indictment on yourself because if it was the Taliban that commanded them there would have been no ongoing evacuation in the first place,mind you the US exit In Afghanistan took over a year and it was a well planned evacuation which had a deadline date
Yes I said command... Wrong in my own part.
U said dey had left, wrong in your own part.

The real point now is, Talibans took back their country, and toppled the Democratic government set up by US still under their watch... So,, why didn't d US and their troops fight the Talibans wen they toppled the Democratic govt dey already installed? Let's presume they've all left before the toppling happened, why didn't dey come back to address it?

My argument, u shouldn't form kingkong in another man's land. The people should b able to choose wots best for dem and practice.
So am saying in all sense, that France should obey the current military reign in Niger and leave their country.

Also, the US was only withdrawing their troops. Not necessarily diplomats and citizens. According to report, US finished withdrawing their troops in Aug 30 2021 while it's embassy suspended operation in Aug 31 2021. But report had it da Talibans had already toppled the government earlier in August.
So, it's the toppling of the government by the Talibans that make Afghans, US citizens, and diplomats to seek evacuation too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East / At Least One Dead In Shooting At Superbowl Victory Parade In Kansas / Indonesia Approves Plan To Move Capital Out Of Jakarta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.