Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

"Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC (17876 Views)

Ukraine Losses 40,000 personnel As At 16th April 2022 / Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos) / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Bbbwings: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Negotiate. Mfers. They re already telling you They will soon bail out.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Padipadi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
Badassniggga:
lol you ain't seen evil yet. If anything, Putin is the only person in Russia that doesn't want Ukraine carpet bombed to oblivion, others in his circle wants a nuke war to end this ASAP. The former Stalin in WW2 would've brutally ended this war even before NATO decides to join in.
Whatever, Russia can lick Ukraine's ass
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Padipadi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
anonymous1759:

You should be more worried NATO and the WEST are pushing Ukraine to their grave.
It no go better for Russia and Putin if them no level Ukraine
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Expanse2020(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Meaning of War
War is a fight between different older peoples who have beef against each others but will send the younger ones who didn't have beef against each others to kill themselves then later the orders will come against to put stop to it by hand shaking each other after waisted the lives of the innocent young ones... Let be wise
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by KGBKremlin: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
tydi:
Senseless war
This will be a child's play to what will happen to the northern part of Nigeria if Ebola mistakenly invade Niger

Not northern part of nigeria but Lagos,cos northern part are nigerien
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bfly:

You have listen to so much propaganda,
Lol. Go read my past posts. I have my mind. You are the one who is less informed and so can easily be influenced by propaganda. And you have already. I can see the symptoms all over your post. But I will give it to you back to back.

I don't have time to argue on two failed systems.
Absolutely, I don't have time to argue, but I have the energy to get involved in an educative debate.

People who insult or jabs., or make comments like this actually feel defeated when they meet one who is more grounded. Lol. After all, you quoted me first and started making some negative and "over sabi" statements. Lol. You said the military is good without citing any example, and I returned it to back with occurrences that happened. And you said na propaganda. Se SS and SW don rule before una SE go kill Balewa and Bello? Why una no kill am for your region, wey be say na Ibadan you go kill am. Una kill am ...still kept his body for street, like say he was a common man. Na other regions send una? Meanwhile, na una ibo be the president oooo. Just that the prime minister was hausa. Una still go kill am.

Na una first do the first coup. Na una cause the war. Others never rule oooo. Abi na propaganda? Lol. Una think say the world no sabi our history dey shout Biafra. Lol.

Cos una see say you lose the election, una dey cry for military intervention, not knowing say na you go chop "bla-la" wella if the military takes over.

What i know are :

- Many Nigerian armed forces personnels have lost their lives in battles protecting Nigerians like you, not their personal families.
If you don't wanna go to war, do not join the military....go join the police. Police are for maintaining order in the nation while the military is for defending us. Na our tax and oil money dem dey pay them with. They signed for it. If dem no wan go, make dem resign. No one dey force anyone. Abi na me tell am to go sign for the work?

- Atiku is more experienced in Presidency than Tinubu and Obi, having been twice a vice President
Can you tell me just one thing he successfully did during his tenure as the vice president? Have you ever read his boss' book? Are you sharp at all? Someone who stole so much money and no return at all. Sold all to his friends is the person who is more experienced. Lol. What exactly did he do and the result when he was a vice president?

Let me tell you. He even tried to sack his boss and failed. I will tell you about the Vaswani brothers who were funding him. Lol. OBJ sent them out of Naija. One was deported to London, the other to Dubai. They are Indians oooo, but they have many passports. Lol. Una no sabi anything. Atiku of all people.

Peter Obi was a governor who we can point to things he did well. We can point to how he managed money. If you want, I will tell you. Some may not be good, but we can still point to them. And Tinubu... haha haha...you can point to things they do. Yes, they are all thieves...we know. But please...point to just one thing that Atiku did when he was the Nigerian Vice President. If you can give me just one, I will keep shut. If you can point to just one that he did well...I will shut up. Meanwhile, I can point to 20 that Osinbajo who sat in his position did. Oga, I am taking you on this. Give me just one thing...one thing he did as the vice president of Nigeria. Tell me.

- Taliban force cannot overcome Nigeria armed forces in Nigeria territory.
- Niger is a sovereign state and should be allowed to decide for herself.
Dey play. I didn't say they could defeat Naija. I don't know how you reached this conclusion. Na you dey say they cannot defeat us, and I gave you reasons anyone will avoid them. Simple. Try to get the rhythm of a discussion before you comment. Lol.

Take this

A bad democracy is worse than no democracy

And what is your definition of "no democracy"? Una go just drop comments and people wey get sense go shake their heads. Lol. Una think say na only you get Naija. Right? Lol.

Feel free to reply. Oga wey no get time for argument. Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Xkale1996(m): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
israelmao:
If Trump were in power war wouldn't have broken out between Ukraine and Russia,Biden-led government has caused U.S to lose some respect within the global community.This is a needless and foolish war.Both Putin and US leaders who are serving their selfish interests at the expense of lives of children,women and young men in Urkraine and Russia shall all face divine retribution.
Putin is right to defend his country

No come dey type rubbish

1 Like

Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Regex: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mynd44:
Anybody who expected Ukraine to win this without direct involvement of the US and other NATO countries was just being sentimental.

Russia is a much more potent enemy.

Why do you think US and the Nato don't want to go direct? That's the question Ukraine need to ask herself. Why does it have to me to go to war with Russia and then supported with arms and not the people who are supporting me?
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Badassniggga(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
TenQ:

How?

By being independent of Russia?

Would you rather Ukraine be exactly like Belarus?
Be like Belarus? lol what does those in US vassal states like Germany and Poland have that Belarus doesn't have? Even Greece in NATO, what do you think they have in their country that Belarus lacks? Be like say Dem don brainwash you with propaganda grin cheesy
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by israelmao(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Xkale1996:
Putin is right to defend his country
No come dey type rubbish
You typed rubbish in the first place.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by TenQ: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Badassniggga:
Be like Belarus? lol what does those in US vassal states like Germany and Poland have that Belarus doesn't have? Even Greece in NATO, what do you think they have in their country that Belarus lacks? Be like say Dem don brainwash you with propaganda grin cheesy
You forget that Russia is as guilty of this crime too!

Can you explain what happened to Georgia?
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by dilicond: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
This sensless war should end. There is no substitute to Peace. Dialogue is the only way out and pride should be set aside.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by eepeepook: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
No winners in war, only losers. Sha, nature’s form of population control. World peace can never happen. It is a pipe dream.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by SaLongs1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Like the admittance of Finland and Sweden to NATO.
I just wonder why black people have a fascination with dictatorship and authoritarianism which is very harmful in the end, people supporting Putin and Trump are very dumb.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Abufo: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Flier:
Ukraine is winning! If you take where Ukraine was before this war into consideration,Russia has lost its influence,lost neighbors and rendered ineffective .Russia will not be able to invade another country for the next 50 years
Losing Finland to NATO is a blunder of the century

what do these people smoke....bikonu!
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Abufo: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
SaLongs1:
I just wonder why black people have a fascination with dictatorship and authoritarianism which is very harmful in the end, people supporting Putin and Trump are very dumb.

so we should support the woke LGBTQ crowd abi...?
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by raskymonojendor: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

After this propaganda piece from BBC. I expect Zelensky will be sent more weapons from America.

BBC won't report Russian deaths. It's against their agenda since America doesn't sell arms to Russia.
The BBC propaganda worked lol.

Just now: Russia-Ukraine updates - US unveils new $250m military package for Ukraine
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by SaLongs1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abufo:

so we should support the woke LGBTQ crowd abi...?
I don't guzzle authoritarian dictatorship propaganda.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by PaNnamdi: 12:11am On Aug 30, 2023
stanluiz:
Who is winning the war in Ukraine ? The answer is very simple. US defense companies like Boeing, lockdeen Martins , Rytheon etc and their paid politicians in Congress and Washington.
Lockheed Martin dey cash out back to back on top Ukraine head grin
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Kingson28: 3:30am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=125430373] angry
Ukraine is losing the war yet Russian’s casualties are far greater keep on using propaganda until there’s no one left in Ukrainian. The comedian has absolutely achieved nothing in this war.
Ukraine has not joined NATO or EU, you’ve lost four regions , weaponry, soldiers, civilians, economy and territory.
Russia has something to show for the war despite suffering casualties.

So keeping Russia out of Kyiv since February last year is not an achievement?
The way some of you reason and comment reveals the problem with Nigeria.
So, if USA is fighting Nigeria and they could not take Abuja after about a year and a half, it is NOT an achievement?
Your reasoning needs healing.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2023
They shouldn't have embarked on this war. They should've allowed Russia have their way
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by 2016easy2017: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2023
Godszilla:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66581217.amp

They are dying of foolishness. The US is killing them. Not Russia
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=125452099][/quote]

You’re just expressing yourself as a toddler. The war was preventable while trigger a war with someone your Allies are scared to fight directly?
NATO is pushing you to fight a war yet same NATO refused to admit you but rather give you weapons to fight .

A good leader must calculate is moved and weighs it’s options . If am the comedian I’ll simply give NATO deadline , if you can’t admit me into NATO within this time frame I’ll declare neutrality to the Russia and end the controversy.
Ukraine has gained absolutely nothing they’ve lost four regions for life which big enough to start a country Is that not a big loss to a senseless war ? And worst thing is that those aids ain’t free Ukraine will still pay billion in the future.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Kingson28: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=125459192]

You’re just expressing yourself as a toddler. The war was preventable while trigger a war with someone your Allies are scared to fight directly?
NATO is pushing you to fight a war yet same NATO refused to admit you but rather give you weapons to fight .

A good leader must calculate is moved and weighs it’s options . If am the comedian I’ll simply give NATO deadline , if you can’t admit me into NATO within this time frame I’ll declare neutrality to the Russia and end the controversy.
Ukraine has gained absolutely nothing they’ve lost four regions for life which big enough to start a country Is that not a big loss to a senseless war ? And worst thing is that those aids ain’t free Ukraine will still pay billion in the future.

How did Ukraine start the war?
Is Ukraine not a sovereign state?
Is it a vassal state to Russia?
When Russia was flying its bomber planes to Cuba in a show of solidarity with Cuba and defiance of America did America invade Cuba?
So, Zelensky should have gone to Moscow to prostrate before Putin and handover the control of his country to a despot and tyrant?
You sound not just as a toddler, but as a newborn.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=125463765][/quote]

You’re just blabbing go and read history about USA and Cuba . USA invaded Cuba for the same reason Russia is invading Ukraine if you can’t fight your enemy don’t trigger what will lead to war.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Kingson28: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=125466105]

You’re just blabbing go and read history about USA and Cuba . USA invaded Cuba for the same reason Russia is invading Ukraine if you can’t fight your enemy don’t trigger what will lead to war.

You just confirmed my suspicion that you’re only a newborn.
So, how many Cubans died during your so-called US ‘invasion’?
How many houses and infrastructure did US fighter jets and bombers and missiles destroyed?
How many Americans soldiers died during the invasion?
When did America pulled out and why?
Go and read your history books again.
Don’t come online and expose your ignorance and shame your family and friends.
Shalom.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=125494523][/quote]

You’re just loud mouthed western puppet what led to the Cuba crisis ? how did it end?
the war lasts for 13 days because they took immediate solution that led to the war if you’re logical you should know that the war wouldn’t have ended if Soviet Union and Cuba insisted that Soviet nuclear warhead will be hosted in Cuba .
Why will America dictates whose country should Cuba allow to host her nuclear war head in their country, are Cubans not independent?
I’ve asked you who made the west a custodian of peace ? But you couldn’t give me any meaningful answers other than to blab.

Despite the end of the war with Cuba there’s economic sanctions on Cuba for over 55 years blocking access of food and medicines to Cuba . In your shallow mind do you think the war is over ? Are people not dying as a result of the war over 55yrs ago ? You’re pathetic.
The only reason why Ukraine war is prolonged is because the comedian has refused to back down and honor their Agreement to stay neutral if he’d done that the war wouldn’t have started In the first place .
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by Kingson28: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=125499291]

You’re just loud mouthed western puppet what led to the Cuba crisis ? how did it end?
the war lasts for 13 days because they took immediate solution that led to the war if you’re logical you should know that the war wouldn’t have ended if Soviet Union and Cuba insisted that Soviet nuclear warhead will be hosted in Cuba .
Why will America dictates whose country should Cuba allow to host her nuclear war head in their country, are Cubans not independent?
I’ve asked you who made the west a custodian of peace ? But you couldn’t give me any meaningful answers other than to blab.

Despite the end of the war with Cuba there’s economic sanctions on Cuba for over 55 years blocking access of food and medicines to Cuba . In your shallow mind do you think the war is over ? Are people not dying as a result of the war over 55yrs ago ? You’re pathetic.
The only reason why Ukraine war is prolonged is because the comedian has refused to back down and honor their Agreement to stay neutral if he’d done that the war wouldn’t have started In the first place .

So, you couldn’t answer any of the questions I asked you? That’s too bad of you, Mr. Know It All.
Which Cubans are dying since 55 years ago?
So, if America did not give Cuba medicine Russia couldn’t give them medicine?
Do you know that Cuba has one of the best medical doctors in the world? They even export their medical expertise and personnel to other countries.
You said USA invaded Cuba, and I asked for the death toll, you craftily avoided all my questions and resorted to your usual babbling and insults like a newborn you truly are.
Read well before coming to announce your ignorance to the world.
How could you say USA invaded a country and not a single bullet or missile was fired?
Where did the invading troops land in Cuba?
Or don’t you know the English meaning of INVASION?
Invasion is what USA did in Vietnam, Japan, Iraq and Afghanistan.
Peace.
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by anonymous1759(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=125508774][/quote]

You absolutely know nothing over a 120 people died in 13 days . If Soviet Union and Cuba didn’t retract their steps which NATO is stopping Ukraine from doing more people would’ve die .
Stop displaying your ignorance that America never invaded Cuba it’s there on Wikipedia to see if that’s not invasion what is it since you know more than Wikipedia.

Vietnam , iraq, Afghanistan lasted for years compared to Cuba , secondly war fare has different Approach you can decide to use air approach carpet bomb your enemy before you send your foot soldiers or use your foot soldiers without carpet bombing to manage collateral damage.
Invasion is invasion it’s not measured by the loss of life . If surrounded a country with your army in both air , land and see you’ve invaded

If the country surrenders immediately you’ve
conquered them without firing a shot , if they decide to fight back that’s when casualties will fall in .
but In your shallow mind invasion means killing thousands 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Russia invaded crimea in 2014 in Ukraine without collateral damage because Ukraine didn’t fight back to reclaim it , is that not invasion please answer me .
Re: "Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC by PeterZoom: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2023
Good afternoon boss oyewale0001 I'm sorry but please I want to please plead for help too like the other guys too if you dont mind. Please I'm honestly sorry for this and I hope you won't be annoyed sir. Please It's been quite a while since I ate something decent sir and I'm badly broke at the moment. Please boss can you consider me too?
9076306374 Opay sir. Please help me 🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angola Exits OPEC / "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.