Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B (14553 Views)

The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz / Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style / The Etiquette Of Sneezing: Praising Allaah, Saying “may Allaah Have Mercy On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by DonroxyII: 5:54am On Sep 10, 2023
chillychill:

You love him so much? Lmao m actually trying to picture how dat sound from u. .. so u wanted to b lik him or what?
I'm already like him combined with Others !

He is a Model, My Cherished Model ... You Can't Understand How Much His Philosophies Had Saved Me From Some Nasty Decisions That Might Have Wrecked Me.

He is My Forever Model ♥!
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by chillychill(f): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
I'm already like him combined with Others !

He is a Model, My Cherished Model ... You Can't Understand How Much His Philosophies Had Saved Me From Some Nasty Decisions That Might Have Wrecked Me.

He is My Forever Model ♥!

You are already like him or ure striving to b him? Tell me do u talk with animals or dijnn's? Do you understand everybody's language on earth? Wait let me start from d simplest seff do u know every subject ure being tot in sch without reading or struggling to know? Do u still know all d tins ure being tot till now? Dis guy knows tins with ease without struggle,he was born for dis purpose.

If u had said ure striving to b him den I'll understand but telling me ure already like him is a big fallacy ogbeni
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by DonroxyII: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2023
chillychill:

You are already like him or ure striving to b him? Tell me do u talk with animals or dijnn's? Do you understand everybody's language on earth? Wait let me start from d simplest seff do u know every subject ure being tot in sch without reading or struggling to know? Do u still know all d tins ure being tot till now? Dis guy knows tins with ease without struggle,he was born for dis purpose.

If u had said ure striving to b him den I'll understand but telling me ure already like him is a big fallacy ogbeni
I'm not Striving To learn animals language ooo ... grin That's left for people who like training fish, Dog, Cows, Monkeys, Snake etc .... An Average in the Bush fulani Conversed with Cows oo ... Dog responds to Communications Now ... e don Set.... All Those things were what was referred to Nothing Big

I can't model his entire life now cuz I wasn't living in his era neither was I him ... He has his peculiarities & I have Mine Nevertheless, I am not a Prophet But a man ....

I can only Model the part I needed to Model for my own Hustles ...

Trust me, It worked.
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by chillychill(f): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2023
DonroxyII:

Why Do Almost Everybody Speaks Conclusively & Absolutely as if the Secret of the Gaib(Unseen) & Seen is within their knowledge & the Planning of the Universes is within their Grasp

How did you know no humanbeing on Earth Presently is wielding the powers of Prophet Sulaiman

My Favourites amongst the Prophets are Simply 3 But I have Other Nine That are My Love from the Twenty Five Mentioned in the Qur'an:

Prophet Mohammed is "the Seal" (Warrior-Emperor) ... My Love, His Hands On Arabia Peninsula for More than 1 thousand Years Ago till Eternity .... Prophet Mohammed(SAW) Brought Qur'an & The Styles & Powers in That Book is Immense for Only Those who Knows! My favourites.

Jesus(Ruhu Qudsi-The Purest Soul Among them all) No doubt he was Crucified Cuz He couldn't afford to lie to Romans Army ... if to say na me I go Lie .. God Loves Diplomacy cheesy.. Baba Eye Clear when Death Beckoned & He Called On God & was Resuscitated !

Prophet Sulaiman (The Badosky Warrior-Emperor) This is My Main Role Model Among Them All From Infancy to Adulthood E no Send Anybody ... Inahu Min Sulaimana Wa Inahu Bismillahi Rahmani Roheem(Surely this is From Sulaiman, Surely This is in the name of Allah)

Once You hear that Run Cuz You are to be dealt with as Deemed Fit By Solomon, E fit kill You Sef & God Go forgive him cuz you would have deserved death. God bless his soul, I love his Crusades & Almighty Allah usually Referred to his Crusades More to Prophet Mohammed, I bet It is his Literature That Engineered the Warrior Blood In Prophet Mohammed Because For a Shepherd-Businessman to go into Warrior-Emperor without having prior Battles-Wars Knowledges & Experiences Must Be Wow... ...

Wait are u saying everyone doing "miracles" now are like prophet ISA (PBUH) ? Wen a prophet is born he is around for a purpose or two or more (most of dere puporse is telling us d oneness of Allah). Wen he is dead his teachings,messages n book lives on, whatever he might have been doing den wil die with him... Dats y all dese prophet came with different gifts . Moses came n he was d first prophet dat could talk to God one on one on earth, Ibrahim came n was Gods best friend among humans etc.
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by chillychill(f): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
I'm not Striving To learn animals language ooo ... grin That's left for people who like training fish, Dog, Cows, Monkeys, Snake etc .... An Average in the Bush fulani Conversed with Cows oo ... Dog responds to Communications Now ... e don Set.... All Those things were what was referred to Nothing Big

I can't model his entire life now cuz I wasn't living in his era neither was I him ... He has his peculiarities & I have Mine Nevertheless, I am not a Prophet But a man ....

I can only Model the part I needed to Model for my own Hustles ...

Trust me, It worked.

Damn! ure obsessed with prophet Sulayman PBUH. It's nice tho
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by DonroxyII: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2023
chillychill:

Wait are u saying everyone doing "miracles" now are like prophet ISA (PBUH) ? Wen a prophet is born he is around for a purpose or two or more (most of dere puporse is telling us d oneness of Allah). Wen he is dead his teachings,messages n book lives on, whatever he might have been doing den wil die with him... Dats y all dese prophet came with different gifts . Moses came n he was d first prophet dat could talk to God one on one on earth, Ibrahim came n was Gods best friend among humans etc.
Nope, Nothing Dies with Anybody ... Jesus was a Psychologist & Possibly Things like Psychotherapist..

People reporting those stories might have not understood the scientific Issues therein thus due to the Civilisations inherent in those period took events out of proportions ....

That's the reason many atheists were on the rise today because most stories do not seem practicable ... Healing people with word of mouth was tantamount to miracle ... We even healed ourselves online no doubt .... grin

Moses was speaking the word of God not actually spoke with God ...

The Qur'an Warned Us Not to Seek for what Once Revealed to use shall trouble Us ...

Ordinary Jubril Shattered Mohammed Such That Once Revelation is Popping He goes Epileptic... talkless of God ...

God deliberately was using Human as Messenger to Human ... The Qur'an States if Angels were to be used, Humanities won't last a Second ... Dem own na 1 or Zero ..
Comply or Perish No time for Diplomacy or treaties ... They Don't Reject Their Commands.

Moses fainted when he Beseeched to see the Astral Panel of God ... He couldn't Withstand the Energies therefrom ... You can't even look at our Sun More than Secs The Energies therein from more than billions Km away will blind You Talkless of the Kinda Illumination That would be Heralded from God's Zion ... Nah, ...

If you read the Qur'an well You be will wowed By Many Findings Those Alfas usually hide from Us ...They will teach us the Arabic & Started Scamming Us with the rest Because We don't even know what we are holding ... Once You Know Your Qur'an Pali to Pali, You don't need those Alfas again except for Appreciation ....

Be Practical when reading it not with Biased nor emotional mindset....

Person no suppose dey scam me inside my own religion na cheesy
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by DonroxyII: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2023
chillychill:

Damn! ure obsessed with prophet Sulayman PBUH. It's nice tho
You have never been down before & Raised By a Philosophy That suddenly sprang Out of nowhere ....

You can't understand My Bias ... O lo Far ...

No Prophet Mentioned in the Qur'an Ever Before Him Ever Utilised the Powers of Prophet Sulaiman & No Prophet Utilised such Powers After Him ....

He was the Only of His Kind .... kiss
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by chillychill(f): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
You have never been down before & Raised By a Philosophy That suddenly sprang Out of nowhere ....

You can't understand My Bias ... O lo Far ...

No Prophet Mentioned in the Qur'an Ever Before Him Ever Utilised the Powers of Prophet Sulaiman & No Prophet Utilised such Powers After Him ....

He was the Only of His Kind .... kiss

U said something different here den u went back to say something else in d oda place. Motigbo o
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by DonroxyII: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2023
chillychill:

U said something different here den u went back to say something else in d oda place. Motigbo o
The Essence of all this is to learn from You ooo .... cheesy ... That's essence of Rubbing Minds "Islamically" Using our Prophets ... If I goofed ... fish it out for me ... Mistake, Error & Fraud is Part of Human grin
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by chillychill(f): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2023
DonroxyII:
The Essence of all this is to learn from You ooo .... cheesy ... That's essence of Rubbing Minds "Islamically" Using our Prophets ... If I goofed ... fish it out for me ... Mistake, Error & Fraud is Part of Human grin

Learn from me kee u wey sabi diff Qur'an verses for every convo,u see where I quote Qur'an before? Ure funny o, u wey be ustadth cheesy
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by DonroxyII: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
chillychill:

Learn from me kee u wey sabi diff Qur'an verses for every convo,u see where I quote Qur'an before? Ure funny o, u wey be ustadth cheesy
Ustadth Kwanu grin ... I'm just Vibing oo No Capping at all. E kale cheesy

1 Like

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by DonroxyII: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
chillychill:

grin
I always love our Bantering & Na just You I was doing the Qur'an with ooo ... If I didn't provide the Qur'an Thingzzzz ... You will just be dragging me like Heavy Generator cheesy ...

I no be Ustadth Kankan, Na those Ustadth wey dey run person Street Make me also visit My Qur'an so as to know wetin dem Know ... All of Us Na Human Why Should anyone be Scammed Or Be Runned By Another Person Philosophy when the Qur'an is Quite Clearer than the Best Constitution On Earth ...

I also Read the Bible from Genesis to Revealation too ... I was Mixing Insights from the Two Books ....

I no Dey like Carry Last In God's Matter .... When We Street Finish as Per Omo-Ogbon we Settle with God's Mercies 🙏...

Nothing-Else Remain Except God oo !
Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by chillychill(f): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
grin
I always love our Bantering & Na just You I was doing the Qur'an with ooo ... If I didn't provide the Qur'an Thingzzzz ... You will just be dragging me like Heavy Generator cheesy ...

I no be Ustadth Kankan, Na those Ustadth wey dey run person Street Make me also visit My Qur'an so as to know wetin dem Know ... All of Us Na Human Why Should anyone be Scammed Or Be Runned By Another Person Philosophy when the Qur'an is Quite Clearer than the Best Constitution On Earth ...

I also Read the Bible from Genesis to Revealation too ... I was Mixing Insights from the Two Books ....

I no Dey like Carry Last In God's Matter .... When We Street Finish as Per Omo-Ogbon we Settle with God's Mercies 🙏...

Nothing-Else Remain Except God oo !

Lol Oshey street boy🙌.. enjoy the argument while it last nigbayen o.it's good to know about ones religion so dat u won't believe everything u are being told without concrete proof. That's y were humans n not animals we have a choice n a solid sense of thinking although most of us don't use d sense of thinking again sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B by DonroxyII: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
chillychill:

Lol Oshey street boy🙌.. enjoy the argument while it last nigbayen o.it's good to know about ones religion so dat u won't believe everything u are being told without concrete proof. That's y were humans n not animals we have a choice n a solid sense of thinking although most of us don't use d sense of thinking again sha lipsrsealed
Lol grin Economy na ihm mak everybody stop using sense ... If you are too sensible in this economy, Hunger will just Hustle you and your family ....

I know people who Carry Holy Book everywhere they go without opening One Page or Reflecting on the Verses ... Na person wey Chop belleful Na ihm Dey Read Qur'an & Reflect So they ll talk....

Anyway Sha ... Mercies of God Abound On Us, Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. / Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan / Top 12 Misconceptions About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.