Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe (5421 Views)

See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe. / Igbos Are Not The Cause Of 1966 Coups Revealed Obasanjo / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by Danisaint112(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Damn so much hatred oozing out from this forum and Nigerians generally.

I have come to understand that the perfect solution to Nigeria trust issue with the Igbos now is total disintegration.

Let everyone go to their tent.

And If the Igbo people leave, no region of Igbo origin or where Igbo people speak the language should be attached to the Niger Delta Republic.

Yes, this is a fair judgment, given that the division was made because of the Biafra War.

Because it is evident that this lie that has gone widespread for so long has caused what I call an "irreparable damage."

And it's mostly worse for the naive and gullible illiterates who can't even read properly and fluently let alone read history.

With what is going on it is very obvious we are all playing. Honestly we are not ready for a change yet.

I have read history alot and I can tell you that there is no country that has achieved great success while being disunited.

It can not just work. Most that have, do because they are one Nation and are well-united, compared to Nigeria that is not even a Nation and still very much disunited.

There would have been hope and mass progress in the near future if we are united. Is there any leader that have pushed for this (countries unification)? No.

The one that wanted to which his influence and personality even did a little got bootted/rigged out for the same reasons afflicted with hatred by the elites and gullible masses who have sworn to be irredeemable haters propelled by tribal curse from their parents.

And unbreakable circle πŸ”„

So it's clearly obvious that Nigeria can never work. We will always be at the bottom of affairs globally.

Mark my words:
By 2050 Nigeria would still be struggling to dispose fueled cars to meet up with UK standards and the policy of "No fuelled cars."

We will always ways be the one of the last if not the last, when countries like Norway, Iceland and Sweden have more than 30% of cars on their road known to be electric Vehicles (EVs).

Norway in particular have 70% of cars on their roads known to be EV's. And we are still here declaring perpetual hatred for each other.

Once I have made enough cash I'm living this godforsaken entity called Nigeria and racism will be the last thing of worry on my mind because I have experience far worse tribalism/racism here than I would in any country.

#EndNigeriaNow!
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by tishbite42: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2023
GeneralPula:
Those you mentioned didn't sit down together with Nzeogwu to plan the coup. They were invited after the real coup has been planned. They never told them there was going to be a coup where both northern & premier leader would killed & eastern premier would not be killed!

There's no way you would tell a northern soldier then that you're planning on killing Sardauna and he would agree..

There's no way you would tell a southern solders then that you're planning to kill Akintola and would agree..

So they didn't tell them the real agenda. They only lied to them that it was about hosting out bad governance. Both Akintola, Sarduana are one of the best leaders Nigerian ever had, so I wondered where the bad governance was!

Akintola was the premier of the west and the west never complained about bad governance. Sarduana was the premier of the north and north didn't complain of bad governance... So Wetin con concern eastern man if not that there's more to it?

After they killed the 2 premier leaders, they grabbed power! Then they scrapped Nigeria regionalism. Why did Igbos scrapped Nigeria regionalism? It was cuz they wanted to be controlling the whole country resources from the centre. They had believed they would use power for a long time. Unknown to them, ironsi was killed and their planned perished!

Nah Wetin make Ojukwu start to dey think Biafra! To Ojukwu, if Igbos won’t be the ones to control the Nigeria from the center, then we rather go! If Ironsi wasn't killed and igbos didn't go out of power, Ojukwu won't go Biafra way!
You're being smart by a half and stupid pple liked your falsehoods
If what Ojukwu was fighting for was implemented, Ogundipe, a Yoruba, would have been the Head of State. He was the second in command to Ironsi.
But the coward ran away sef
Yorubas are pathetic
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by tishbite42: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2023
ejimatic:
. That means Hausas are fools for calling. it an Igbo coup?. Hausas are fools for killing IGBOS in counter coups? Hausas are fools for killing Agui Ironsi?. Hausas are fools for saying no to Igbo presidency?. Hausas are fools for misinterpreting the coup speech?Hausas are fools for development trust in Yorubas at the expense of the IGBOS?If you are wiser than the Hausas you cannot be as foolish as they are.
If it is not an Igbo coup as claimed by the North that lost her sons in the coup ,whose coup then?
Obasanjo himself knew it was a coup against the Hausas.Pronto
Shut up
OBJ exonerated Nzeogwu of any tribal sentiments
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by Danisaint112(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2023
tishbite42:

You're being smart by a half and stupid pple liked your falsehoods
If what Ojukwu was fighting for was implemented, Ogundipe, a Yoruba, would have been the Head of State. He was the second in command to Ironsi.
But the coward ran away sef
Yorubas are pathetic

That's one thing with the Yorubas it's just in their nature.

I have done business with a lot of them my best friend back in JSS was a Yoruba (Muslim) and I can tell you that most of them are very deceptive.

If a Hausa or Fulani or Igbo man tells you No. Be assured it is no he won't get involved/he won't give you something. If he says yes, he would.

But when a Yoruba man tells you yes! Be mindful and watchful because he might be of the many looking for escaped plan and would dish you when you need him most.

I'm not saying this to spite anyone but this is my obvious observation from multiple hurtful experience. Majority are not just straight forward.

You could term a lot of them green snakes in green grass. Easily trust a Yoruba man at your own peril.
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by tishbite42: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2023
Danisaint112:

That's one thing with the Yorubas it's just in their nature.

I have done business with a lot of them my best friend back in JSS was a Yoruba (Muslim) and I can tell you that most of them are very deceptive.

I a Hausa or Fulani man tells you No. Be assured it is no he won't get involved/he won't give you something. If he says yes, he would.

But when a Yoruba man tells you yes! Be mindful and watchful because he might be of the many looking for escaped plan and would dish you when you need him most.

I'm not saying this to spite anyone but this is my obvious observation from multiple hurtful experience. Majority are not just straight forward.

You could term a lot of them green snakes in green grass. Easily trust a Yoruba man at your own peril.
Na mumu dey trust Yoruba
Very sneaky people
The coup was inspired by Ademoyega in order to install Awolowo. He carefully removed himself for the execution plans and said he will make the announcement
After Nzeogwu did the Kaduna part of the coup d'etat, Ademoyega wasn't found anywhere for the announcement
Nzeogwu was forced to do the announcement and that's how the 'Igbo coup' myth started

1 Like

Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by leokid866: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2023
tishbite42:

Na mumu dey trust Yoruba
Very sneaky people
The coup was inspired by Ademoyega in order to install Awolowo. He carefully removed himself for the execution plans and said he will make the announcement
After Nzeogwu did the Kaduna part of the coup d'etat, Ademoyega wasn't found anywhere for the announcement
Nzeogwu was forced to do the announcement and that's how the 'Igbo coup' myth started
keep lying to yourself.....
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by Danisaint112(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2023
tishbite42:

Na mumu dey trust Yoruba
Very sneaky people

This is why I just wrote this up there just now

Link below πŸ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7820746/see-full-list-1966-coup/3#125566899

I believe we will all work better as neighbors. The hatred against igbos is just too much.
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by leokid866: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2023
bluesugar18:

Igbos will leave, if u love us pray for Biafra
we have no problem with Biafra as long as it's not on Nigerian soil.....maybe try Cameroon
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by ejimatic: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2023
tishbite42:

Shut up
OBJ exonerated Nzeogwu of any tribal sentiments
OBJ who could not talk when he was being used by the North. Why did he not say that when he was in the military? Why do the North hate the SE till today? Let us continue to watch the Nigerian politics by the major players.
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by tishbite42: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
leokid866:
keep lying to yourself.....
Go and read 'Why We Struck' - Adewale Ademoyega
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by leokid866: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
tishbite42:

Go and read 'Why We Struck' - Adewale Ademoyega
I'm sure you haven't read it.....
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by tishbite42: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
leokid866:
I'm sure you haven't read it.....
Read it before I turned ten
I'm from a very educated family
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by tishbite42: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
leokid866:
we have no problem with Biafra as long as it's not on Nigerian soil.....maybe try Cameroon
AlaIgbo can never be Nigerian soil
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by leokid866: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2023
tishbite42:

Read it before I turned ten
I'm from a very educated family
now I know you haven't read it.....
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by tishbite42: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2023
leokid866:
now I know you haven't read it.....
I have read it
Or does it have another type?!
If you have a PDF copy, I would be grateful if you help me with it
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by bluesugar18: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
leokid866:

Ode, so SE is ur land mumu man. Come east talk that crap. It just bcuz majority of Igbos believe in Nigeria if not...
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by leokid866: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
bluesugar18:

Ode, so SE is ur land mumu man. Come east talk that crap. It just bcuz majority of Igbos believe in Nigeria if not...
lol you believe in Nigeria and one piss drinker in the UK was telling you what to do......after he was caught the one in Switzerland took over.......lol.....just dey play.....una never ready serious 🀣
Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by updatechange(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Rubbish list!

Below is the true list:

Conspirators
Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu (Igbo)
Maj. Timothy Onwuatuegwu (Igbo)
Maj. Emmanuel Ifeajuna (Igbo)
Maj. Chris Anuforo (Igbo)
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo)
Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba)
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka (Igbo)
Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi (Igbo)
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbu Oji (Igbo)

https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/1966_Nigerian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

All hail piiiiggs!!! angry

Make it bolder so they can see it clearly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibori Won't Serve Prison Term In Nigeria. / FG To Upgrade 19 Rail Tracks To Standard Gauge / Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.