Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement (27432 Views)

4 Countries Dangote Fertilizer Plant Has Been Exported To. Number 2 Will Wow You / Dangote Cement Obajana Hit By Fire Disaster / Africa’s Richest Man To Revive Dangote Cement London IPO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2023
d monopoly is too much!
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by Kenmatt(m): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2023
I didn't read.

If you're a Teacher and you want to teach your Student any topic in the circle of Monopoly, don't just stress your self Dearest.

Just shout to them; DANGOTE!!! End the class for the day. Even the deef one in your class will catch it up in a jiffy.
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by Igoni1stson: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by cidieschat(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2023
This country has favoured this man, because of him Importation was ban, so we have just his goods to buy... I won't be surprised that the refinery isn't working to favor him alone
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by complexstuffs(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Liar

Wicked Abokì

USELESS MAN.

Innoson motors sells their low quality cars more expensive than new imported, yet it is Dangote that you are angry with

IPOB are consumed by their envy,hatred, bitterness, lies and bigotry

4 Likes

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by infohenry(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Hmmm, so the formerly useless CFA is now more than naira. This APC of a party finished Nigeria completely.

1 Like

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by Antoeni(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Dangote is Inhumane, He is Satanic
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by complexstuffs(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2023
cidieschat:
This country has favoured this man, because of him Importation was ban, so we have just his goods to buy... I won't be surprised that the refinery isn't working to favor him alone

Innoson motors sells their low quality cars more expensive than new imported, yet it is Dangote that you are angry with

Isn't Innoson also benefiting from high import duties of vehicles into Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by correctguy101(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2023
mrvitalis:
This people know there is Internet in Nigeria at all?

Even if....

The problem is not with the manufacturer. It's mostly with the government.

If not for criminal mindedness, I don't see why any government will allow Monopoly of any form in their business sectors. I'm even of the mind that a government should have a measure of a stake in various sectors to effectively regulate whatever and if not, their should be rules in place to protect the sector from such greedy bloodsuckers.

But hey, na our own gofament dey secretly run the show. Even his refinery has their greed infested fingers wrapped all over it. They don't want to put the effort but will later come out tomorrow and call themselves investors.,smh
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by Ballmer: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2023
No Yoruba even mad ones will make this statement. I know the foolish tribe you are from but I will keep mute on it for obvious reasons

Moyinoluwa35:
Joke aside islam is contributing 98% of problems to the world 🌎

1 Like

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by Ballmer: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2023
If you are a Yoruba or Northerners n you don't see anything wrong in what Igbos are doing maligning Dangote both his refinery n cement then you are more foolish than the average fool. Before crucifying Dangote as if Ibeto an Igbo cement producer sell his cement cheaper than Dangote and why are igbos not maligning n denigrating his business online or is the Monopoly Dangote enjoying different from that if Ibeto ?

The monopoly should be given to Ibeto or Innoson before your foolish soul can rest so you can brag about being super foolish ba
MichaelSokoto:
d monopoly is too much!

Ipob n Obidaftis are already doing the scrutiny but I hope Ibeto cement is way cheaper though because if Ibeto is not selling for the average listed prices globally n you only drag Dangote you have shown nothing but the irredeemable hate n ethnic prejudice you were nurtured with as Igbos.

I will suggest all cement manufacturer not selling at average global price be dragged or simply admit the cost of doing business in Nigeria is higher n none should be dragged especially not by people from a particular region of the country that think they know how to stiffen others out of business with badmouthing their businesses out of hate n jealousy like you lot are presently doing.

mrvitalis:
This people know there is Internet in Nigeria at all?

The global average for a ton of cement in the world is $68 ... 1 ton =20 bags that means a bag should be $3.4 dollars

3.4*900 so cement should be #3060 in Nigeria

So what exactly is this greedy company saying

They think Nigerians are fools?
Emeskhalifa:
Na why I dey like everything about Oyibo be this.

With the recent scandals flying here and there about Dangote, non profitable independent journalists, FBI l, CIA and all their agencies for don dey do intense secret investigation ontop hin head already. But our half baked journalists here go dey wait make Insta blogger, Hudeiyin or others to post before them sef go lift am begin spread without verification
Finestgurlie:
lol
I no blame you
Pwettylinda:
Big fools
ceejay80s:
Dangote is mad
Beebah321:
Him dey craze. Yeye man
FuckTheMod:
Liar

Wicked Abokì

USELESS MAN.
Unperturbedpota:
The real enemy of Nigeria is being unmasked gradually.

Dangote your time of feeding fat off Nigeria is ending soonest
zubby4567:
Please oga stop telling us super story
obojememe:
this man , in-fact not this man alone, billionaire businesses men ,their hand no dey clean , they get richer via corruption , cos wtf
Gabitohernadez:
Liars
Toscarel:
Big lies
Kenmatt:
I didn't read.

If you're a Teacher and you want to teach your Student any topic in the circle of Monopoly, don't just stress your self Dearest.

Just shout to them; DANGOTE!!! End the class for the day. Even the deef one in your class will catch it up in a jiffy.
cidieschat:
Antoeni:
Dangote is Inhumane, He is Satanic

I am so glad I am not the only one that noticed this cos I tot I was just the only one
complexstuffs:
IPOB have been generating and spreading malicious lies about Dangote for so long

Innoson motors sells their low quality cars more expensive than new imported cars, yet it is Dangote that IPOB are angry with

Yoruba no complain about Dangote building a refinery instead they see it as a blessing but na Igbo de help Yoruba complain about what they accepted with great joy as a blessing. This life fear haters n cursed souls no matter what tribe they are from.
OyeofIkoTuN:

Now he has shifted to another yorubaland Lagos...destroyed over 13 communities and villages because of refinery..Toxic waste dumpings in our private beaches loading...

Billionaire from the poorest region no be billionaire..
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by TheGift: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2023
zangaozanga:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/dangote-cement-clarifies-misinformation-about-price-of-product/

Dangote the side chick of the Nigerian government , who cannot succeed in any business unless he gets government support. Continue, your cup will soon be full.
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by TheGift: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2023
Ballmer:
The monopoly should be given to Ibeto or Innoson before your foolish soul can rest so you can brag about being super foolish ba

What a super foolish response.

1 Like

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by tttmar(f): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2023
Dangote, you
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by Trustedpronet: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2023
How can you invest almost 1milion naira in cement business only to make 30,000 profit.,.yet the owner is the richest in Africa. The most useless investment ever
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by optimusprime2(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2023
but the current Naira value is way below the currencies of surrounding countries-i.e CFA, so typically the cement prices should be lower... It should'nt call for an explanation.
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by tttmar(f): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2023
Dangote, you need to review your price and make it affordable for people, things change with these your prices, more people might be giving licence to produce and import cement because this extortion is too much.
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by complexstuffs(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

What about Innoson and Allen Oyeama
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by Blueace247(f): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2023
Conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by Parachoko: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Billionaire from the poorest region no be billionaire..
A Dunce Comment

1 Like

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by TheGift: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2023
Ballmer:
No Yoruba even mad ones will make this statement. I know the foolish tribe you are from but I will keep mute on it for obvious reasons

I am sure in your mind there are only three tribes in Nigeria. Such ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2023
Parachoko:
A Dunce Comment

See minority wan cap......slavish speesh
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by nairalanda1(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Liar

Wicked Abokì

USELESS MAN.
complexstuffs:

The reason why things made in Nigeria are expensive are due to these factors

1.Cost of doing business in Nigeria

2.Dangote and Innoson have to pay competitive salaries....

3.For Innoson, most of the small components that go into his car are made abroad. That means he has to import and import...and that adds to cost. (That's why Nigeria has to support more vocational and technical education, and more small scale industries that make the stuff. But the way we do not support technical education in this country self...)

4.For Dangote, most of the components and machines used to make cement come from abroad, and have to be maintained by people from abroad. Cost goes up.

5 Power supply too.

3 Likes

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by nairavsdollars(f): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2023
A Government is coming that will deal with Dangote
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by dododawa1: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2023
One of nigeria problem
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by nairalanda1(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Well, you can buy BUA cement, or LaFarge, or even Ibeto. ...pr Sokoto cement, or even other cement.

It is not by force to buy Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by fineboynl(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2023
He failed to mention ghana.

He only uses benin republic’s because their currency has gain value against naira.

Before APC naira was 165 to a dollars and black markets were around 200

But now dollars is almost 1k and CEFA is now so big against naira. Reasons dangote uses benin to compare naira
Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by Mayeldah(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2023
complexstuffs:
IPOB have been generating and spreading malicious lies about Dangote for so long

Innoson motors sells their low quality cars more expensive than new imported cars, yet it is Dangote that IPOB are angry with

Have you built or building your own house? If you are you won't type this. Be careful, everything is not politics or tribal banters.

1 Like

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by nairalanda1(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
A Government is coming that will deal with Dangote

At the risk of throwing millions into unemployment, and chasing away investors?

Plus, Dangote is not running a monopoly. BUA cement dey, Ibeto, Lafarge, etc dey. BUY THEM. They would be especially happy to displace Dangote. (Lafarge is even used for majour road projects self.).

1 Like

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by EngrJAO: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2023
NutritionGuru:
Now, he's explaining, I thought he used to think he's bigger than Nigeria. President Tinubu is really cutting these People that have sucked Nigerian Economy dry for over half a Century to size.
Nobody is cutting any one, Dangote is a legit and smart biz man. You should worry more about the devaluation of your naira. The CFA is gradually becoming stronger than the Naira. It's only normal for businesses to clarify as well as educate the public on some certain issues.

1 Like

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by ShootThemAll(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2023
The Nigerian manufacturing sector will grow in a way that benefits the masses if and only if we stop MONOPOLY. Monopoly is dealing with the 9ja economy. There is no competition at all, regulatory agencies that are supposed to be neutral are getting kick backs from the big companies and forcing all competing companies to maintain close price ranges to that of the big-dominated companies. I remember what happened to Etisalat in 2014, when Etisalat started 3k for unlimited browsing, MTN had to pay NCC to enforce a law for data cap for all Telcos and Etisalat stopped unlimited data. The competition would have favored the masses but NCC stopped it and it's still preventing it.

#NigerianYouthWakeUp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Opens Tomato Factory In Kano To Vie With Chinese Imports / No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval / UNIZIK Student Ptotests Against Ecobank As ATM Debits Her Without Dispensing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.