Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Dayo Israel That I Know: A Champion For Nigerian Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dayo Israel That I Know: A Champion For Nigerian Youth (109 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / Dayo Israel Robbed In Abuja (Photo) / Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dayo Israel That I Know: A Champion For Nigerian Youth by Itrybe: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2023
OPINION- In a world where opinions fluctuate between truths and falsehoods, where praise and criticism often collide, the name Dayo Israel stands as a beacon of consistency, competence, and unwavering determination for development and progress. As the debate about his suitability for the role of Minister of Youth continues, it is imperative to consider the undeniable impact he has made over the last two and a half decades in Nigeria and across the globe.

Amidst the series of voices both for and against Dayo Israel’s candidacy, it is essential to separate rhetoric from reality, to sift through the myriad claims and counterclaims that surround his persona. What emerges is a picture of a man whose journey has been marked by remarkable achievements, underpinned by an unyielding dedication to competence and self-drive for change and development.

Continue Reading... https://itrybe.com/the-dayo-israel-that-i-know-a-champion-for-nigerian-youth/

(1) (Reply)

Resuscitation Of The Joint Agbado/akera/ishaga-abosule Community Youth Committee / Exploring The Pandora Box : Why Are Coups On The Rise ? / Delta Targets Fresh 100,000 Contributory Health Enrollees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.