Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Wordpress Is Making Life Difficult For Content Writters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Is Making Life Difficult For Content Writters (226 Views)

Why Wordpress Is Better Than / Wordpress Vs Blogger , Why Wordpress Is Better Off Blogger / Dr Wordpress Is Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Is Making Life Difficult For Content Writters by StrugglingJohn: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2023
The latest version of WordPress, version 6.3, has made my life really difficult. And I am not alone. The people behind WordPress are seemingly determined to hide all the useful features behind some Advanced tag. That makes life really difficult for content writers.

Just to give an example, they have hidden the option to open a link in a new tab behind the Advanced section. Where previously I needed 1 click to set a link to be opened in a new tab, I now need an astonishing 6 clicks. That makes it rather annoying to work on any article in WordPress.

I have also noticed that they have hidden the preview section behind a fancy computer icon. That is well and good if you know what to look for. However, I suspect new users will have difficult navigating their way to this.

Have engaged the guys on Github but hey, it doesn't seen like they want to listen. Hope Joomla is better
Re: Wordpress Is Making Life Difficult For Content Writters by Emeka71(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2023
So right.
Re: Wordpress Is Making Life Difficult For Content Writters by Nuclearact: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Every new version of WordPress has been the best for me.
Re: Wordpress Is Making Life Difficult For Content Writters by Emeka71(m): 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Or could be that my Android version is too low.
Re: Wordpress Is Making Life Difficult For Content Writters by Stylishwebs: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2023
Have you tried using the Classic Editor plugin?
Re: Wordpress Is Making Life Difficult For Content Writters by Techvillz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Please I do keywords research, targets for USA traffic, 100% accurate results and numbers.

I can cover any niche you want, and every keyword file I send you should be used the create a blog post within 30days from the day I send you the keyword...

The API I use is direct from Google, so whatever data you see in the file I will send you is a real-time data that was generated at the moment I made those keyword searches for you using my software.

The price of the keyword starts from 500 naira to 500naira, depending on your niche and the amount of keywords in that query within 30-day window.

I generate the keywords for you, you sort them according to your prefference. If you want me to sort the keywords in clusters and KGR, pleas put call at zeho ate zeho seex tree seex zeho-zeho faive ate faive

Note: I don't create contents with keywords, but if you want me to write for you, we will negotiate.. thank you

Congrats on starting. The number 1 mistake I see from beginners is targeting too competitive keywords and not writing in topical clusters.

You should take an almost KGR approach at the beginning and prove you can write content that will rank.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Website For Free? / How To Read Deleted Whatsapp Messages / Ogbu Ezinna Okeowata Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.