Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses (28401 Views)

Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video / FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by baralatie(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2023
osuolale95:
Which one is gala house?
Please we need to get the proper explanation of gala houses
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by baralatie(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Lama70:
I thought it was the UAC gala self.
Or beefy house
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by DonroxyII: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
economic importance for where? That guy is very funny

You see all these betting, yahoo, prostituting, clubbing, bbnaija will not bring devt. The only thing that will bring devt is massive industrialization.
Industrialisation will still lead to Gala-Gala because once people finished working next thing for most is where to relax & Ease off the stress streams .....

The more the Civilisations, Evolutions & Enlightenment, The More the Gala-Gala ...

As Eyes dey break, Na ihm people go flex more.
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by onlyboyson(m): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2023
Dorime Dorime 🍾🍾
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by tttmar(f): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Haaaaa

I think say they don ban gala sausage for Gombe

I been wan cry on their behalf how they wan take survive this hunger time
Na two gala I chop yesterday to hold my stomach.
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by onlyboyson(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2023
Treeetg82:
:

Borrow money from the bank and bet it
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by Atlantis585: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2023
What a country. Putting a cart before the horse. You close them before investigating instead of the other way around. You can’t create jobs but you are closing the ones created by the private sector. Hence there is so much crime in your state.
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by DonroxyII: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2023
Emu4life:
That's not what you were asked. Na so una dey fail WAEC.
You will explain to us how 'Gala houses' become a criteria for development....... Shiioooor
Most Developers are Liberals not Conservative Even Saudi, UAE etc Needed to Ease off their Draconian Laws in order to attracts FDIs because the Writing for Anti-liberal is that "You don't allow freedom of association" as such Sensitive Investors would not see your country as Liberal friendly such that if you close down freedom of association You can also Shut down their investment in your development no matter the level ....

That's the sentiment until Islamic Banking Usurp Western Interests Based Banking ....

I'm not saying the Governor did bad, I'm just saying the sentiment is always there ... The Reason why Southern Nigeria seems pro developed than Northern is because Southern seems Liberal while North is Conservative....

I wouldn't take my money to an environment where once sh.it Happens based on Culture or religion, Siiiiammmmmm, Your Assets is Gone.
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by Atlantis585: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2023
Emu4life:
Tell us your state let's inform you how backward you are.

Sokwoto grin
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by Naijanascam: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Sharia rigmarole.

For meaningful development to reach them, they need to embrace multiculturalism.

Be liberal.

Waoooo this is your best submission so far..... keep it up.... but sometimes you are misyarning but it's not your fault sha
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by tuzle(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2023
Emu4life:
Tell us your state let's inform you how backward you are.
did he lie, some of u sha. Is closing of gala house not backwardness. This same set of people travel to Dubai regularly.
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2023
DonroxyII:
Industrialisation will still lead to Gala-Gala because once people finished working next thing for most is where to relax & Ease off the stress streams .....

The more the Civilisations, Evolutions & Enlightenment, The More the Gala-Gala ...

As Eyes dey break, Na ihm people go flex more.
You are also correct

But my brother remember that na person wey don chop belleful get time and strength (financial) to "play".
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by maasoap(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2023
tydi:
Aboki and initial gra gra
Na them fvck ashawo pass
At least, they have dignity of not using their teenage girls to run baby factories and ashawo joints. grin grin grin
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by DonroxyII: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

You are also correct

But my brother remember that na person wey don chop belleful get time and strength (financial) to "play".
some people dey play on Empty stomach ooo grin

Na person wey wise dey manage play sha grin

1 Like

Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by IBOMPROPERTIES: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by jubrilELsudan: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2023
emmabest2000:

Hunger bad

LIKE SEY UNA FOR YOUR FAMILY NO DEY SEE CHOPING GALA AS A LIFE ACHIEVEMENT

Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by jojothaiv(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

No, gala house is a club and also where they teach people dancing, stop spreading fake news for God sakes.
Okay.

Ba shikena ba!
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by Emu4life(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2023
DonroxyII:
Most Developers are Liberals not Conservative Even Saudi, UAE etc Needed to Ease off their Draconian Laws in order to attracts FDIs because the Writing for Anti-liberal is that "You don't allow freedom of association" as such Sensitive Investors would not see your country as Liberal friendly such that if you close down freedom of association You can also Shut down their investment in your development no matter the level ....

That's the sentiment until Islamic Banking Usurp Western Interests Based Banking ....

I'm not saying the Governor did bad, I'm just saying the sentiment is always there ... The Reason why Southern Nigeria seems pro developed than Northern is because Southern seems Liberal while North is Conservative....

I wouldn't take my money to an environment where once sh.it Happens based on Culture or religion, Siiiiammmmmm, Your Assets is Gone.
I agree with most of your points. However, a society can attain development while withholding good Morals too. In other words, Immorality isn't a necessity for development.
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by Typing: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2023
tydi:
Aboki and initial gra gra
Na them fvck ashawo pass

Na LIE.
Igbo women too look Northerners. But we dey do shakara for them grin grin

Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by Emu4life(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2023
tuzle:
did he lie, some of u sha. Is closing of gala house not backwardness. This same set of people travel to Dubai regularly.
Gala houses are places where all kinds of criminal activities can take place (Prostitution, drugs, human trafficking, violence, murder etc.). How is this forwardness?? Abi you are pained that your beer palour is among?
Well, if Gombe doesn't want Gala houses, you can come and take them to your place. After all, that's the only type of 'development' you people can boast of.....
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by Emu4life(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2023
tydi:
Aboki and initial gra gra Na them fvck ashawo pass
Lol, na ya Southern Sisters those Alhajis dey use do Threesomes nacheesy
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by olisaEze(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2023
People that call nightclubs 'gala houses' in this age and millennium would definitely see nightlife as a challenge rather than business opportunities. undecided. Funny enough the insecurity is in the farmlands and not in the city center but wetin concern agbero with overload, all he knows is that "gala sausage roll na hell’ele!" grin
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by DonroxyII: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2023
Emu4life:

I agree with most of your points. However, a society can attain development while withholding good Morals too. In other words, Immorality isn't a necessity for development.
This 21st Century doesn't think so ... Once You Uphold Moral Values Your Developments as Personal Person is Limited Because You will get to some certain point in Life That If You Don't Compromise, You shall Be Butted Out talkless of Countries...

Immoralities stems from Corruption as well as Many Underhand deals which is what's happening in Most Countries ... Shady Deals in the close, Handshake in the open ...

It is What it is bro ... !
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by Bar1941(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2023
taylor88:
Haaaaa

I think say they don ban gala sausage for Gombe

I been wan cry on their behalf how they wan take survive this hunger time

Dey play.....

Abi you way cry how your brothers wey dey hawk go survive!
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by Lovenorth: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Sharia rigmarole.

For meaningful development to reach them, they need to embrace multiculturalism.

Be reasonably liberal.
Tell that to Taraba state university
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2023
I once got to one of those outlet where I and my Zaria friend to one Gombe girl around age 16 home.

In those areas, it's small girls doing prostitution.
Infact it's small girls prostituting North West and North East now.

But the same security agencies and government officials are the one who also sleep with those girls and patronize such Houses.
Just go to Yola, Mubi or Borno
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by Expanse2020(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Gala Gala is ok..
Make them relocate to south south... Workersssssssssssssssssssssssssss(ass hawrkers)plenty...and no one will complain because na shit dumping site
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
DonroxyII:
some people dey play on Empty stomach ooo grin

Na person wey wise dey manage play sha grin
haha grin grin grin Nigerians are not following instructions

I mean Maslow's hierarchy of needs

Food first, shelter, sleep, clothing

➡️then property, employmen safety 🏠

➡️➡️ then belonging family, friendship

➡️➡️➡️esteem, respect

➡️➡️➡️➡️the last one self actualisation/transcendence is what Nigerians are attempting to occupy their minds with on empty stomach shocked grin
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by enemyofprogress: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Na wetin gala do dem? Gala wey sweet pass any other snacks for Nigeria, especially if you cook am well and come take am chop egusi soup or banga soup. Abokis no sabi better thing.
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by tuzle(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
Emu4life:

Gala houses are places where all kinds of criminal activities can take place (Prostitution, drugs, human trafficking, violence, murder etc.). How is this forwardness?? Abi you are pained that your beer palour is among?
Well, if Gombe doesn't want Gala houses, you can come and take them to your place. After all, that's the only type of 'development' you people can boast of.....
I don't think u know what a gala is.
Re: Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses by Emu4life(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
tuzle:
I don't think u know what a gala is.
Perhaps you did not read the news. Just the headline as usual. Peace be unto you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu / Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / Tony Nwoye And Emmanuel Udende Defect From PDP To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.