Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

South Arfrica Help - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Arfrica Help (3555 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Arfrica Help by Omooso(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2011
thanks but like i said earlier that i want to go there to hustle as a Barber and no where to reside when i get there.my expectation was that nairalander will help me out,but up till now no one has given me link of who to meet,where to stay when i get there,does that mean nobody has guys who can help there
please help me out.
Re: South Arfrica Help by Omooso(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2011
now that i have got the SA tourist visa cant i see place to stay in order to hustle there? any link pls.
Re: South Arfrica Help by justwise(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2011
Omo oso:

now that i have got the SA tourist visa cant i see place to stay in order to hustle there? any link pls.

Why did you not make accommodation arrangements before you applied for that visa? Accommodating a Nigerian in a foreign land is a risky business as we can not be trusted.
Re: South Arfrica Help by paniki(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
Omo oso:

I'm amazed by your plans to overstay your travel visa and then hustle. This mean that you will be an illegal immigrant which will open you up to all the bad that South Africa has on offer. You will not be able to paticipate in the formal economy meaning that you will have a hard time if not an impossible time to make a legit living in SA. This will lead you to do others things which will make me and many other South Africans angry. But good luck, and remember - no crime.
Re: South Arfrica Help by ojdollars(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
paniki:

I'm amazed by your plans to overstay your travel visa and then hustle. This mean that you will be an illegal immigrant which will open you up to all the bad that South Africa has on offer. You will not be able to paticipate in the formal economy meaning that you will have a hard time if not an impossible time to make a legit living in SA. This will lead you to do others things which will make me and many other South Africans angry. But good luck, and remember - no crime.

Try and Advice the White Folks who are oppressing you and your Corson, Suthu and the rest of una people. Take your silly advice out of this place. I met a lot of South Africans on SAA while returning back to 9ja coming here to work, and I asked the Colored woman sitting almost next to me, if she got papers, but she laughed and never responded like she got 1. Una know our Home Affairs? Why do you think he will end in Crime? Is it only Nigerians that are doing the Crime there? Or na we bring HIV come SA? Don't ever try to address a Nigerian like you superior to anyone of them, cause you are a Slave in SA. Look at this Location Resident. Hissssss
Re: South Arfrica Help by paniki(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2011
ojdollars:

Try and Advice the White Folks who are oppressing you and your Corson, Suthu and the rest of una people. Take your silly advice out of this place. I met a lot of South Africans on SAA while returning back to 9ja coming here to work, and I asked the Colored woman sitting almost next to me, if she got papers, but she laughed and never responded like she got 1. Una know our Home Affairs? Why do you think he will end in Crime? Is it only Nigerians that are doing the Crime there? Or na we bring HIV come SA? Don't ever try to address a Nigerian like you superior to anyone of them, cause you are a Slave in SA. Look at this Location Resident. Hissssss

Your sour vitriol will not change the situation. Omo oso will be an illegal immigrant. He will not be able to take part in the formal economy which is highly leveraged on credit. If he manages to make an honest living, he will not be able to pay tax which is unlawful. By overstaying his travel visa and remaining in SA means that his entire stay in SA will be on an illegal foundation. Giving a few examples of people staying in Nigeria illegaly and using that to excuse illegal Nigerians in SA is just plain stupid. Your bitterness is making you look dumb.
Re: South Arfrica Help by justwise(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2011
paniki:

Your sour vitriol will not change the situation. Omo oso will be an illegal immigrant. He will not be able to take part in the formal economy which is highly leveraged on credit. If he manages to make an honest living, he will not be able to pay tax which is unlawful. By overstaying his travel visa and remaining in SA means that his entire stay in SA will be on an illegal foundation. Giving a few examples of people staying in Nigeria illegaly and using that to excuse illegal Nigerians in SA is just plain silly. Your bitterness is making you look dumb.

That is all he is, don't even take him seriously.
Re: South Arfrica Help by collinsfbi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2011

My friend, how i wish i can link you up but definitely not for this purpose of visit because you will end up being a liability to pple and turn into crime. For your information don't try to overstay because no more asylum for Nigerians. If you like yourself visit and come back home or forget SA. If you need first hand info, I can give you contacts of some stranded nairaland members (male & female) in SA maybe you will change ur mind by the time they narrate their experience.

Gbammmmmmmm over and out
Re: South Arfrica Help by Omooso(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
hi great nairalanders,a big thanks to everybody for your good contribution which restrain me from going
to hell in SA.i have closed SA chapter despite the fact that i have three months Visa,i did that
in order not to waist my money on an unfruitfull journey.
my question this time is that if someone got invitation letter from the US for church harvest,what are the things
that one need to provide to attach to the invitation or how should the person go about it?,please i need
your full explanation about this matter.please your contribution always lead to the right pact, thanks
Re: South Arfrica Help by Omooso(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2011
hi great nairalanders,a big thanks to everybody for your good contribution which restrain me from going
to hell in SA.i have closed SA chapter despite the fact that i have three months Visa,i did that
in order not to waist my money on an un fruitful journey.
my question this time is that if someone got invitation letter from the US for church harvest,what are the things
that one need to provide to attach to the invitation or how should the person go about it?,please i need
your full explanation about this matter.please your contribution always lead to the right pact, thanks
Re: South Arfrica Help by tayoTFC(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2011
@ omo, must u travel abroad b4 u make it?
bros use ur ticket and PTA to invest in medium business in nigeria, like cat fish that has ready made market pls think,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! / Onitsha The Ancient Beautiful City (photos) / How Do You Move Around Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.