Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

British Council IELTS Exploitation In Nigeria-share Your Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / British Council IELTS Exploitation In Nigeria-share Your Experience (558 Views)

Group Moves Against Sexual Exploitation, To Install Queen Of Nigerian Institutio / Job Oyebisi StanLab Wins £20,000 British Council Ideas Challenge / Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Council IELTS Exploitation In Nigeria-share Your Experience by KanoFirstSon: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
complaints here and there...i have a school friend who registered last month for ielts exams and he had a negative experience in their Lagos zone..he actually complained tat computers were hanging and the examiners did nothing about it. @workforce Gbagada

A lady also narrated how she was unable to write the exams because she ignorantly uploaded her NIN slip. Her elder sister reported it to their office in Lagos and they blatantly told her there's nothing they could do about that so 96500 gone just like that.@UKV1

Another lady fainted in Lagos after she was told her money is gone simply because she uploaded same document instead of an international passport. Though on the site..u have several options for ID uploads.

It seems most of these complaints keep coming from the British council...MOD,IDP et AL don't seem to have issues like these...do they?

My opinion...we really need to work on making Nigeria a better place...if we don't do that,shit will continue to happen. Imagine sitting for an English proficiency exams when you are from an English speaking country. Wahala

@Seun..ielts wahala thread again

Let's read your experience

3 Likes

Re: British Council IELTS Exploitation In Nigeria-share Your Experience by BossJamal: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
I know of someone who had similar experience. She nearly ran mad
Re: British Council IELTS Exploitation In Nigeria-share Your Experience by Divinemercyy: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nigeria is gone. This is pathetic. The funniest thing is that the fee keeps increasing every four months. From next month a new price. Being an African is wahala not to talk of being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: British Council IELTS Exploitation In Nigeria-share Your Experience by ahzNigeria: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
The bad experience is understandable, however, you can get free counselling from AHZ Associates to avoid experiencing such. Start your journey to study in the UK, many universities are now opened for admissions for the UK January intake 2024. Get FREE counselling and total support from us. https://ahzassociates.co.uk/january-intake-in-uk-universities/
Re: British Council IELTS Exploitation In Nigeria-share Your Experience by JimmySwaggart(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
I will just do mine at Abuja, I will avoid Lagos wahala.

1 Like

Re: British Council IELTS Exploitation In Nigeria-share Your Experience by LikeAking: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Truth!

1 Like

Re: British Council IELTS Exploitation In Nigeria-share Your Experience by Chase27(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
A year after same complaints. It's not enough that Nigerians will have to sweat out huge sums to pay for a colonial language which is their first language...Nigerians will have to face technical problems from the examination gadgets...Seun mehnn grin

Re: British Council IELTS Exploitation In Nigeria-share Your Experience by Chase27(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
KanoFirstSon:
complaints here and there...i have a school friend who registered last month for ielts exams and he had a negative experience in their Lagos zone..he actually complained tat computers were hanging and the examiners did nothing about it. @workforce Gbagada

A lady also narrated how she was unable to write the exams because she ignorantly uploaded her NIN slip. Her elder sister reported it to their office in Lagos and they blatantly told her there's nothing they could do about that so 96500 gone just like that.@UKV1

Another lady fainted in Lagos after she was told her money is gone simply because she uploaded same document instead of an international passport. Though on the site..u have several options for ID uploads.

It seems most of these complaints keep coming from the British council...MOD,IDP et AL don't seem to have issues like these...do they?

My opinion...we really need to work on making Nigeria a better place...if we don't do that,shit will continue to happen. Imagine sitting for an English proficiency exams when you are from an English speaking country. Wahala

@Seun..ielts wahala thread again

Let's read your experience
That lady that fainted shocked

(1) (Reply)

Any Student Of Oau,pls Help Me Out / hi / Admitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.