Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies (1187 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason / Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / Leaked Tape Of Omoleye Sowore Demanding N100M Bribe And Exposed As Very Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by raskymonojendo2: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
APPRECIATION TO DELOITTE!

While asking Chicago State University (CSU) to come out clean, Nigerians must widely appreciate and commend Deloitte for her sincerity and integrity.
Thank you @DeloitteUS

2 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by raskymonojendo2: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bola Ahmed is a criminal

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by Sonia2212(f): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hmmmm nawaooo for Niger ooo
Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by 9jahotblog: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Drug baron Tinubu destroyed things no be small

9 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by raskymonojendo2: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sonia2212:
Hmmmm nawaooo for Niger ooo

Bola Ahmed lied to Nigeria when there was no internet, paid people with the cocaine funds to become governor of Lagos state.

Deloitte say they no nothing like Bola Ahmed Tinubu the ghost

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by raskymonojendo2: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
Drug baron Tinubu destroyed things no be small

I swear to heavenly father

9 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by 9jahotblog: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendo2:

I swear to heavenly father
seriously

2 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by raskymonojendo2: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
seriously

A request have been made to mobil

Bola na liar God forbid we dey wait Mobil own

9 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by raskymonojendo2: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bola the identity bulaba

6 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by 9jahotblog: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendo2:

A request have been made to mobil

Bola na liar God forbid we dey wait Mobil own
Mobil ltd will reject him too

3 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by Feintline: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Don't worry his bag boys trutharena aka freestuffng, madridguy etc will bring out the year book. grin
Shameless beings.

7 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by MuslimPegan: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Feintline:
Don't worry his bag boys trutharena aka freestuffng, madridguy etc will bring out the year book. grin
Shameless beings.

Hahahaha

Helinues them

10 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!
Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by AfonjaEmir: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Omo..This guy is a super Kriminal.

This is the nematode and transgender mizcreant that wants to direct events concerning my LIFE??...NEVER.

Thanks to organizations saying the truth now...Tinubu must be reomoved ..because he is an insult to decency.

Imagine a PRESIDENT that is a

drug addict
Drug baron
Occultist
thief
identity theft merchant

This is the person YORUBA PEOPLE, are claiming is a saint. Imagine if ATIKU AND PO..or even Kswankwaso had these issues, OJOTA will be filled with idiots.

REMOVE THE BASTARD, Bloody kriminal...ASAP!! cool

8 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by Elsudani2: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Omo..This guy is a super Kriminal.

This is the nematode and transgender mizcreant that wants to direct events concerning my LIFE??...NEVER.

Thanks to organizations saying the truth now...Tinubu must be reomoved ..because he is an insult to decency.

Imagine a PRESIDENT that is a

drug addict
Drug baron
Occultist
thief
identity theft merchant

This is the person YORUBA PEOPLE, are claiming is a saint. Imagine if ATIKU AND PO..or even Kswankwaso had these issues, OJOTA will be filled with idiots.

REMOVE THE BASTARD, Bloody kriminal...ASAP!! cool

Gbam

4 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by raskymonojendor: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Na the thoughts of Tinubu go kill these IPOB boys and girls.

4 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by opamoses1: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Yes oo.
President Tinubu.
Outstanding graduate of CSU.

2 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by BOYS2MEN: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
You mean president GLORIA TINUBU?
raskymonojendor:

3 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by Elsudani2: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
You mean president GLORIA TINUBU?

Gbam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by PointB: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendo2:
APPRECIATION TO DELOITTE!

While asking Chicago State University (CSU) to come out clean, Nigerians must widely appreciate and commend Deloitte for her sincerity and integrity.
Thank you @DeloitteUS

Deloitte is an Audit firm, one of the big 5. They have a reputation to protect, it doesn't serve them any good to be associated with a drug trafficker, no matter how highly placed. They have proven themselves are a reliable firm.

Deloitte truly deserves commendation and patronage by good people.

2 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by socialmedia012: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. Avaliador Premiado

1 Like

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by Salewa97: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
I totally support Tinubu. He has done a lot for our country and I'm sure he will continue to do his best for the nation.

21 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by ButIdoandIdont: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Salewa97:
I totally support Tinubu. He has done a lot for our country and I'm sure he will continue to do his best for the nation.

Like he did in Deloitte?

3 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by Bigkoko: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
We are eagerly waiting for Mobil own response!!! Tufiakwaaaa! This kind of super criminal. Pastor Adeboye was right: SOME PROMOTIONS IS A TRAP FOR DISGRACE!! So much for the city boy! City boy ko, boy city ni

2 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by Bigkoko: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
We must thank This Auditing Firm for their swift response at disowning this drug baggie man!

1 Like

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by Ofunaofu: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

The exact thing that will render you worthless is your brazen support for a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

3 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by ican2020: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
Very unfortunate
Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by garykoeman: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
These people and fake news.

1 Like

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by aQUINandmore: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
MuslimPegan:

Hahahaha

Helinues them
stop laughing at helinues cry cry
He's My baby.
Helinues, I love you baby

1 Like

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
garykoeman:
These people and fake news.

That's not a fake news, this info came out after the primaries last year.

Why don't you fact check before sayiyfake news ? To you Tinubu can't lie.

2 Likes

Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by JOemmy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nna men this tinibu of a man no be small criminal oh the man na original scam artist.
Re: Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies by Chizaam2008: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
JOemmy:
Nna men this tinibu of a man no be small criminal oh the man na original scam artist.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PIGGYVEST IS DELAYING NEEDED PAYOUTS / CSU SAGA: Atiku's Lawyers Told Me That Tinubu Was Begging For Ti After Failing / House Of Reps Planning To Adopt Yoruba,igbo And Hausa As National Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.