Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,688 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid (18097 Views)

Nigeria Needs A Youth Who Demonstrated Progress In Personal Capacity - Imumolen / Christoper Imumolen Kneels Before Obasanjo For Prayers / As A Youth; Why I Want Buhari To Remain Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by Afro3: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Christopher Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candidate - Nigerians Ask President Tinubu

As the current administration is paid to the task of constituting an effective team for the onerous job ahead, not mentioning Professor Christopher Imumolen, that iconic Youth Presidential candidate in the last election would be a deafening silence.
There is certainly no gainsaying that His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu had prudently built a ministerial team, a composition of men of diverse political and leadership history poised to pursue distinction against all odds.
Recall that in the build up to this momentum, and against the post victory speech of the President which carried pacifying promises for all expectant patriots, especially as he assured inclusiveness and thorough youth representation, high expectations were triggered , particularly because the major concern of Nigerians was how the nation will escape her fearful predicament.

Though the president and his team had obviously explored diligence and clairvoyance in their choices of who and who occupied the ministerial seats, many a citizens remain astonished that the person of Professor Christopher Imumolen, who flew the flag of Accord in that heated contest, as the youngest Presidential candidate (39 then) has yet to be considered for a place in this all important leadership, happening at a time that citizens, and indeed, the country need true patriots and rising statesmen at the helms of affairs.
During the 2023 electioneering campaigns, Professor Imumolen dazzled as the only youth representative in the presidential race that brandished a fascinating profile .

His Curriculum Vitae was dotted with dumbfounding academic attainments and colossal socio economic strides.
It appealed to Nigerians , youths especially, that a young man had lifted fellow citizens from the quagmires of educational and sundry economic challenges.
That a scholarship scheme which had since inception catalysed academic empowerment of over 500,000 thousand Nigerians(prevalently youths) ; and that through his foundation, countless millionaires were made to depopulate the densely characterized region of the downtrodden appeared like cross disciplinary and extra terrestrial feats by a young man whose only afrodisiac or driving force(if you like) was patriotism and a penchant to be outstanding in pursuing nation building goals.
And of course testimonies of his impacts abound in virtually all the states of the federation, including the Federal Capital Territory, FCT.

More so, his empowerment relief that touched even the lives of those incarcerated in the various correctional centres, even those unfortunately inhabiting the Internally Displaced Persons camps will continue to speak volumes of his charitable deeds across the strata of the nation.
It was this states man like attributes that fueled his presidential ambition where he was juxtaposed with older gladiators.

A tech savvy leadership ideologist and social technocrat driven by sheer national integration and development consciousness (which was why his personal political mantra was 'All for All' ), Professor Imumolen had always maintained that the peaceful and progressive coexistence of Nigerians is sacrosanct and outweighs every other consideration.
This he had held close to his chest, so much so that his recent call in private and public discourses has been the need for all hands to be on deck as the Nigerian state meanders through her many challenges towards the shore of prosperity - a destination he is sure is attainable via patriotic commitments by both leaders and the led irrespective of ethno religious and political delineations.

It is on these premises that a concerted prayer is being made by youths of thought and various leadership observers for a Presidential Consideration that will grant this iconic rising Statesman a place in this crucial dispensation to serve Nigeria, an opportunity they are trustful, will afford him the political strength to make a whole lot of difference and to contribute to meaningfully to this govt which inherited a myriad of socio economic problems that must be tackled in the urgency of now.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by wunmi590(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2023

Good point OP, but do you know that the present politics Nigerians practice is a man know man..

Wike being given a minister is because he has paid his dues to PBAT and he's being rewarded with what he had sow...

If PBAT needs to start rewarding everybody, believe me only Lagocians who worked for him in Lagos will be his ministeres..

I was even surprised that fashola is not even included in his cabinet...

So Prof. Imumolen, has not done anything special for him to warrant him being given a slot...

First to comment this year...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by mrjoeblinks: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2023
Ehen?
Me sef I be youth. Why not me?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by Kenosky1: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2023
Nooo, being a presidential candidate of a party that is not well known is not enough to qualify him as the best Youth minister. We would have loved an activist who was involved in the END SARS struggle to occupy such a critical position. The Prof may have spent all his resources in academic pursuit without understanding the age long belief that YOUTH ARE LEADERS OF TOMORROW.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by deedo93(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2023
Lobbyists Everywhere!

9 Likes

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by Kaybaba5(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2023
Better
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by CapitalHYC(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2023
Being the youngest presidential candidate does not mean he would be a good minister of Youth. That is where we always get it wrong. I don't doubt his capability but he just might not. its crazy taking orders

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by Akonimohate12: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2023
Awon oniranu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by Loadite01(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2023
Irumole ke?

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by denzel231: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2023
If Dem like Dem put goat or fowl there.. it doesn't matter ... Same clowns 🤡 everywhere
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Prof should be Happy he is not part of tinubu government

Any serious academician would reject the offer to ridicule their pedigree

It's carrier politicians that are collecting his appointment for ministers even elrufai rejected it
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by Naijaguy123: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Where is this professor when Tinubu was campaigning ?

Some of you want to reap where you did not sow .

No be only minister of youth, na minister of old !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by Tohmey(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2023
No no . . . Igbo man should be nominated for that
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by OlujobaSamuel: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2023
Scholarship for 500000 students
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by Okwyjesus(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2023
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
Me sef I be youth. Why not me?

Send your CV to me with processing fee. Do sharp sharp before Friday.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by whizzler: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2023
deedo93:
Lobbyists Everywhere!

I tell u
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2023
GOD SAVE NIGERIA 🇳🇬 🙏 🙌

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by 3seriez(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2023
Youngest doesn't always translate to performance. Ask Yahya Bello , Ahmed Bawa n co

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by adeoba2008(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2023
He us better off as the Minister for Education
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by lexy2014: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2023
Afro3:
Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Christopher Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candidate - Nigerians Ask President Tinubu.

When did nigerians ask Tinubu if Christopher Imumolen shouldnt be appointed ministers of youth?

Can you name the nigerians who did that?
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by OgwuEgo: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2023
I prefer Solidstar to him
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by adeoba2008(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2023
Power that be will not want a Presidential Hopeful to become the next President. That's why Amosun and Fayemi are missing on the list.
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by jeromestarks: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2023
This one knows nothing about Nigerian politics. He's a small boy.
Next item please.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by Bfly: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2023
If you are not Tinubu's paddy paddy, nothing nothing for you.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2023
One day you’d be in a position of power and understand how easy it is to organize a crack team
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by mrjoeblinks: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Send your CV to me with processing fee. Do sharp sharp before Friday.

grin grin

Come make I teach you how to do that thing wey you dey think. Come before Friday o
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by seuncyrus(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2023
Is this a PR or an election campaign?. Since the nominee was removed , I've been seeing several tweets campaigning for Dayo Israel to be the minister of youth and now this guy again (which is obviously a paid PR ) I don't really understand what the fuss is all about .

It's not as if any of these guys have the nation's interest at heart.

But if we're to go by the way APC rewarded the national women leader with the minster for humanitarian services position , "Pastor" Dayo Israel should be the minster for youths . He really tried. Defending the drug baron on international TV, denting the image of RCCG and his numerous lies on national TV.

I hereby nominate Dayo Israel.
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by Decarbonisation: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2023
Prof Imolumen onikuuure.

Eyin Tinubu supporters, enikuuure gbogbo!
Re: Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid by membranus: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2023
Decarbonisation:
Prof Imolumen onikuuure.

Eyin Tinubu supporters, enikuuure gbogbo!

Alfa, e wo ni tepe? E lo sinu ti ebi ba npa yin o. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Biu, Borno State / President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings / Ocheroene Nnana Apologies To Yoruba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.