Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Celebrating The King Of Pop: What's Your Favorite Michael Jackson Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Celebrating The King Of Pop: What's Your Favorite Michael Jackson Song? (206 Views)

Mixtape: Best Of Michael Jackson (all Michael Jackson's Greatest Hit Songs) / Kizz Daniel - King Of Love Mp3 Album Download Free / [hot Mixtape] Dj Spirit - The King Of The Streets Mix. (imole Mushin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating The King Of Pop: What's Your Favorite Michael Jackson Song? by DyshApp: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
On August 29, 2023, Michael Jackson would have celebrated his 65th birthday.
Michael Jackson, known as the "King of Pop," is still one of the most well-known entertainers of all time. Michael's popularity was extraordinary and cannot be matched today.

Michael Jackson's life was filled with major milestones, with hits including "Smooth Criminal" and "Beat It," 13 Grammy Award wins and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

There were many memorable moments that made up Jackson's career, like his 1983 televised performance of "Billie Jean" in which the singer did the moonwalk, which would become his signature move. He had his sparkly white glove, a mysterious staple of his style, and his 2,700 acre ranch that he called Neverland Ranch, which featured wild animals, a Ferris wheel and a movie theater.

Celebrate the King of Pop Today with one of your favorite tracks of His!

Follow up with all your favorite celebrities on Dyshus webpage

Re: Celebrating The King Of Pop: What's Your Favorite Michael Jackson Song? by TemplarLandry: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
β€œYou Rock My World”

I sssso much love that song.
Great jam!
Re: Celebrating The King Of Pop: What's Your Favorite Michael Jackson Song? by Kingosytex(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Smooth Criminal remains my all time best.
Keep resting onye egwu!
Re: Celebrating The King Of Pop: What's Your Favorite Michael Jackson Song? by DyshApp: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
β€œYou Rock My World”

I sssso much love that song.
Great jam!

Nice! That song is awesomeπŸ‘
Re: Celebrating The King Of Pop: What's Your Favorite Michael Jackson Song? by DyshApp: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kingosytex:
Smooth Criminal remains my all time best.
Keep resting onye egwu!

That song never gets old till date it's still good

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Judikay – Imela Mp3 | Download Mp3 / Kashcoming Ft. Seyi Vibez – How Low (remix) / Bgwellington Ft. Eedriss X Vector & Soundsultan - Massive Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.