Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere (1354 Views)

Obidients Keep Calm. Plateau Is Coming. Obi is winning. � / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by SporaD8: 4:27am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:

Not all Igbos are into Obidients madness. Infact those headless mob are in their minority just that they are too lousy.

They could have used their numbers during the election if they are in majority.
They actually aren't disgracing themselves: He that's down need fears no fall again!
Deliberately tarnishing the images of all Nigerians legitimately working/living in Diaspora is what we should be concerned about!!!

1 Like

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by Goodvibes007: 4:28am On Aug 30, 2023
SporaD8:

They actually aren't disgracing themselves: He that's down need fears no fall again!
Deliberately tarnishing the images of all Nigerians legitimately working/living in
Lol.
Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by JetApartment: 4:55am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:
What a headless mob group with no decorum nor direction. They didn't even know the difference between Chicago State University ( CSU ) and University of Chicago ( UoC) .

They have gone to the UoC page again to disgrace themselves looking for Tinubu's certificate there.

How can concentration of people in a group be such half baked? Their hatred and toxicity is getting out of hand.

So many uncultured and unmannered people in that Obidients group..

They are a big shame to Nigerian youths

Your wailing just started, you have to multiply yourself a million times to defend Tinubu to be noticed...you will have to create accounts in all social media to stop the Obidient movement which is impossible...if I were you I will return the money paid to me to defend Tinubu online because it ain't gonna work....imagine fighting millions of headless mob, na suicide mission; D grin grin

We never start una don tire grin grin grin

If you want peace, tell Tinubu to return the people's mandate else its gonna be 4 years of wailing....it is not even 100 days and you are already wailing...your tears will fill the Atlantic ocean in 4 years time.

1 Share

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by ElSudani: 5:04am On Aug 30, 2023
JetApartment:

Your wailing just started, you have to multiply yourself a million times to defend Tinubu to be noticed...you will have to create accounts in all social media to stop the Obidient movement which is impossible...if I were you I will return the money paid to me to defend Tinubu online because it ain't gonna work....imagine fighting millions of headless mob, na suicide mission; D grin grin

If you want peace, tell Tinubu to return the people's mandate else its gonna be 4 years of wailing....it is not even 100 days and you are already wailing...your tears will fill the Atlantic ocean in 4 years time.

Obi is still not going to be president.

4 Likes

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by Myer(m): 5:07am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:
What a headless mob group with no decorum nor direction. They didn't even know the difference between Chicago State University ( CSU ) and University of Chicago ( UoC) .

They have gone to the UoC page again to disgrace themselves looking for Tinubu's certificate there.

How can concentration of people in a group be such half baked? Their hatred and toxicity is getting out of hand.

How can a people be so full of hate?
I can only imagine how much one has to be blinded by hatred to go as far as these people are.

It's really sad to watch really. An eye sore that hurts the retina and churns the stomach with nausea.

How can a people be so wise in their own eyes thinking they're the only ones that are wise and the rest of Nigeria is foolish?

How can a people be hell-bent on destructive agenda against Nigeria yet claim others are the problem?

How can a people unite against God's agenda?

When will they learn? Who will deliver them?
Even in their own states they hate their own leaders, yet they want to lead the country?

Igbos are making it difficult not to hate them.
If not because I am detribalized, and thank God for a president who is not vindictive, igbos are setting themselves for national indignation.

I pray they don't experience the wrath of God like Biafra war.
Who will tell them? That Biafra war was divinely orchestrated as a punishment from God.
Yet they have not so learnt.

6 Likes

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by JetApartment: 5:11am On Aug 30, 2023
ElSudani:

Obi is still not going to be president.

As long as that fraud called Tinubu is kicked out we are good....grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by ElSudani: 5:17am On Aug 30, 2023
JetApartment:

As long as that fraud called Tinubu is kicked out we are good....grin grin grin

And Twitter and Facebook are going to do that for you?
You all labor in vain.

4 Likes

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by Great0ne1: 5:18am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:

You must have pulled this lie from your dirty anus
Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by JetApartment: 5:36am On Aug 30, 2023
ElSudani:

And Twitter and Facebook are going to do that for you?
You all labor in vain.

Take a chill pill and wait for the outcome of the court verdict...Tinubu won't spend Christmas in Aso Rock.
Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by creativehubb: 5:39am On Aug 30, 2023
Soyinka's description of them was on point. Indeed a bunch of headless mob.

3 Likes

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:42am On Aug 30, 2023
Igbo form of politics is bitter one they are too blind to notice it all they know is to attack people if you don't dance to their music.

4 Likes

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by Wainey: 5:57am On Aug 30, 2023
SporaD8:

Deliberately tarnishing the images of all Nigerians legitimately working/living in Diaspora is what we should be concerned about!!!
You cannot tarnish the image of those legitimately working outside Nigeria already.
You can't even tarnish the image of Tinubu or other politicians.
The only people you can be a hindrance to, is the people that are in Nigeria and are about to travel out or those in Nigeria that will have a relationship with the outside world in the near future, you will make it difficult for them to trust you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by Poisonousman: 6:12am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:

Just the way you are disgracing your father on nairaland with stupidity and foolishness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by aswani(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2023
JetApartment:

Take a chill pill and wait for the outcome of the court verdict...Tinubu won't spend Christmas in Aso Rock.

How is this different from President Tinubu wouldn't win the elections or wouldn't be sworn in?

3 Likes

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by Kingsmeal: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2023
updatechange:
I feel sorry for them cos by the time the us finishes with them and they’re black listed then they will start crying victim as usual ewus.

See Mûmu with Animal talkm

Most of them are already in the US and moreso Obidients are NIGERIANs
Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by BOYS2MEN: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2023
A product of dis+grace
helinues:

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by BOYS2MEN: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2023
Oluwakemi bitter tears.....
No 1 SADWASTE bitters grin
Holluwhakemmy:
Igbo form of politics is bitter one they are too blind to notice it all they know is to attack people if you don't dance to their music.
Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by Kusu12: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2023
The trademark of Ipobidense is to grunt like pig, cry, wail and peddle falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by updatechange(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2023
Kingsmeal:

See Mûmu with Animal talkm

Most of them are already in the US and moreso Obidients are NIGERIANs

Your fáada be mumu pass

1 Like

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by sirchim(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:

whether disgrace or not, e no reach the one way your DRUGLORD1 is giving us locally, and internationally that is home and away, the way him collect am WOTOWOTO, for Lagos, Abuja and him own state of origin.
Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Oluwakemi bitter tears.....
No 1 SADWASTE bitters grin
little boy stop crying and wailing it is not good for your health

3 Likes

Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by ukenke: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2023
Obidient is an ideology. Only a superior ideology will defeat it. No amount of blackmail, gaslighting and sponsored bots on NL can stop it. Know this and know peace.
Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by enemybulldozer(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:

I know tinubu your god must be regretting his actions by now.
This is what I call rigging gone wrong grin grin grin
Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by enemybulldozer(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2023
JetApartment:

This is what I call rigging gone wrong.
Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by BigYash: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2023
pandoragirigory:
The igbos fought Buhari they lost , buhari completed his solid 8 years, Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land will complete his 8 solid years and nothing will stop him
Your hatred for Igbo people,made you sell your happiness to a drug baron,a lair and corruption personified.. My prayer is that he releases more hash politics to teach you guys lessons you will never forget in your lifetime.. E never start una don dey queue for sachet of garri grin Una never see anything yet..
Re: The Obidients Keep On Disgracing Themselves Everywhere by Proudlyomonna: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

The Buhari you supported for Eight years

How did you leave the country...
The poverty capital of the world

Aren't you ashamed of yourself..

people are dying of hunger out there...
Here you are displaying your tribal and religious bigotry..

I saw the palliative you lots got for four years..

my goodness

You are responding to an illiterate.

To an Illiterate only Obidients reject this APC calamiy and their daft criminal drug induced illegitimate president.

To prove He is an illiterate,ask Him if Tinubu's family in Osun State are also Obidient for We all saw how they trooped out to vote against the sick shaky drug induced illegitimate President.

As an illiterate,He is unaware of the fact that the essence of politics is to make the lives of a people better,to an illiterate it is plainly my candidate my party must win grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Peter Obi Spend 8 Yrs in University only to Graduate with 3rd Class? / An Elderly Man Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon / It Will Never Be Well With SS Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.