Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Are You Considering Relocating To Canada Via The Study Route, Then Read This... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Considering Relocating To Canada Via The Study Route, Then Read This... (111 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / My Wife Is Not Interested In Relocating Abroad! / Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Considering Relocating To Canada Via The Study Route, Then Read This... by olutokejoshua: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
There is a simplified guide that can aid and hasten your relocation to Canada via the study route process this year. Its called the No Hassle Naija to Canada Japa system by Seyi Obasi.

It is made up of:

1. The 'secret' sauce you need to pave the way for your Canada relocation

2. A comprehensive (step by step) system that you can follow starting today!

3. A simple easy to use school search tool that you don’t need to crack your head to search for schools or programs

4. How to choose the BEST COURSE to study especially when your education and work experience are different! (this will save your needless headaches!)

5. A Database of schools and programs with the most popular programs showing all details for prospective students that is continually updated

6. The best way to choose a suitable course of study and school in Canada (even agents learn from it and use the strategy themselves)

7. Access to long term international affordable study loans for those without funding/full scholarship and need funds to study.

8. Database of scholarships that can support you to study in Canada

9. Sample templates you can just copy and model (letters, statement of purpose, emails)

10. The strategies and little known tips to improve your study visa approval the first time!

11. The EXACT steps to take if your Canada visa has been refused previously...so that you surely get approval this time around!!

12. Step by Step guide and strategies on how your family can join you in Canada

13. Professional help to process your admission and visa application if you need professional processing

Access to Seyi Obasi and her my team for basic support and guidance.

The Naija to Canada Japa System will teach you how to gain admission and scholarship/funding in Canada ALL BY YOURSELF!

You can reach me on WhatsApp for a detailed video by Seyi Obasi on how you can successfully use the study route to relocate to Canada this year.

WhatsApp:
0817 356 8719

(1) (Reply)

Best Nutritious Baby Food Starting From 4 Months & Up / The Calling Of Motherhood! / Watch Me Style My Hair Using A Perm Rod @ishaka_success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.