Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

People Are Dying - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / People Are Dying (442 Views)

People Are Fraustrating Here On Nairaland / Programming Languages And Technologies That Are Dead And Dying 2021. / Is Php Dying? Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Dying by tollyboy5(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Everything is somehow.. People are dying on daily basis. I'll advice young people to do family planning.
Once you're blessed with three kids i think that should be enough.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: People Are Dying by DaddyCoool: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
You're saying people should stop fucking? What other free recreation do you have for them??
Re: People Are Dying by meum: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
tollyboy5:
Everything is somehow.. People are dying on daily basis. I'll advice young people to do family planning.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry
3 kids ke? Something you should be advising people to have 2 kids. You think it’s easy to feed 5 people? The money to feed the one additional mouth should be used to make the four mouths in the family close to being comfortable.

1 Like

Re: People Are Dying by KrazyDave16(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2023
meum:

3 kids ke? Something you should be advising people to have 2 kids. You think it’s easy to feed 5 people? The money to feed the one additional mouth should be used to make the four mouths in the family close to being comfortable.
More like have zero kids if one isn't financially stable to feed his/her wards comfortably and would resort to sending them out to be 'servants' to learn a trade at a young age.
Worse is a coworker got this mindset that despite his troubles, he'd still have kids because "that might be the next president"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Dying by finallybusy: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2023
I’m searching for how this lamentation is connected to programming.

2 Likes

Re: People Are Dying by AnietiePictures: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
finallybusy:
I’m searching for how this lamentation is connected to programming.

Have refreshed the page countless times to be sure my phone or nairaland is not having a glitch, until i came to your comment, thanks i didnt reset my phone to factory settings thinking is a programming error. Lol😂

3 Likes

Re: People Are Dying by meum: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
KrazyDave16:

More like have zero kids if one isn't financially stable to feed his/her wards comfortably and would resort to sending them out to be 'servants' to learn a trade at a young age.
Worse is a coworker got this mindset that despite his troubles, he'd still have kids because "that might be the next president"
Next President for where? Na dia pikin dem go still lead if your coworker neva know.
Re: People Are Dying by niel63(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
tollyboy5:

I hope you know this is spamming ba?

Nairaland has a family and lamentation section where you could have put the up instead of this section.
Make una no dey spoil things
Re: People Are Dying by Godspeed001: 1:05am On Aug 31, 2023
KrazyDave16:

So your saying, because of his situation, he should forget anything about children in his life, even one? So because one is not financially bouyant, children is not for them?
In other words, the poor should stay childless. The way some of una dey reason eh I wonder o, what you should be preaching against is over child-bearing (if there is a word like that).
No offense meant.
Re: People Are Dying by KrazyDave16(m): 5:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Godspeed001:

So your saying, because of his situation, he should forget anything about children in his life, even one? So because one is not financially bouyant, children is not for them?
In other words, the poor should stay childless. The way some of una dey reason eh I wonder o, what you should be preaching against is over child-bearing (if there is a word like that).
No offense meant.
None taken.
Me personally would prefer he remains childless till he becomes stable.
Watched and seen one too many families pop too many children they can afford to feed in the name of 'blessings from the Lord', seen the way they behave with their children, and lots more that makes me wonder why they have children in the first place.
Overbearing would work, but most who practice that are the ones financially stable, whereas the poor ones would chase after some other woman aside their wife, brainwash, and get em preggers, then come stash em up on the other side of town.
So yeah, I'd rather they have no children at all.
Plus as one already pointed out, this isn't the thread for this convo.

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Python - FREE COURSE / CI/CD | Continuous Integration | Delivery | Deployment Part 1,2&3 / A Php And Mysql Developper Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.