Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan (17406 Views)

Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns / Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by helinues: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Beniyke1:
Read carefully again. Slowly this time so you can fully comprehend and understand whom, the people or class he was actually referring to. Or who are the politicians please?🤔 who are the people he was referring to when he said they shouldn’t be blinded by political power especially because they have security forces at their disposal?

We all already know those he was referring to here. Same people who have political power and the security forces at their beck and call, and think they can suffocate and manipulate the judiciary.

Me no dey get comprehension issue oo, I don't know about you

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by IbotNugida(m): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2023
So you dey this country na him hungry people for ur village go dey break into warehouse? You get sense but could not conduct a single recruitment exercise within 6 years. How did sure-p ended up, talk more abt the enrichment of the northernass and boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Sk5050: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2023
isaaczik:
This message is deep,

who will understand it.

Hmmmm
Well understood! We will take our destiny's in our hands that's the only way to overcome Nigerian bad leadership style.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by guysbewise: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2023
The youths have been squeezed. The army too has been squeezed. Judiciary has been squeezed even from the beginning. Only God Almighty can save his own people.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Epicji: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2023
Good talk
Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by onumadu: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2023
Jona speaking in coded language.
He knows something ...

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Bfly: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2023
Louder, Mr. Jonathan.
Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2023
isaaczik:
This message is deep,

who will understand it.

Hmmmm
I heard the words he didn't speak... #Alleyesonjudiciary

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by President2001(m): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2023
Either judiciary was alive or dead we will know on September 16
Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2023
billgabb:
We are where we are because of religion and ethnicity.
You have been dreaming for too long. It's time to awake out of your dream... Leaving the point under discourse to cast aspersions on factors unrelated to the issue raised is the height of daydreaming... wake up. Your politicians are showing you shege and here you are screaming religion.
Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Jeffy1206(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2023
Well said jona! We are watching the judiciary. They think na play when we said that. They will see a mother of revolt in Africa very soon if the stoopid politicians don't stop compromising and squeezing the judiciary! Very soon!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2023
toluleke:
Jonathan should just keep quiet we all know he lacks credibility to speak or write on some matters
Who are the we? Speak for yourself and not for Nigerians. If he lacks credibility, who then has it? Maybe you? I laugh 😃

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Raskimonojendor: 7:12am On Aug 30, 2023
AskNgige2:
Tinibu is a goner..

When youth enter street for revolution
I myself will trace where Tinibu is
Which youths. The same ones that can't flush ordinary IPOB out of their midst.
Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Raskimonojendor: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2023
IbotNugida:
So you dey this country na him hungry people for ur village go dey break into warehouse? You get sense but could not conduct a single recruitment exercise within 6 years. How did sure-p ended up, talk more abt the enrichment of the northernass and boko haram.
The revolt may start in Bayelsa. GEJ was president and Bayelsa is one of the most underdeveloped states in Nigeria. When it starts, him and his wife sef go collect wotowoto grin

GEJ hometown below in otuoke:

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by AskNgige2: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Which youths. The same ones that can't flush ordinary IPOB out of their midst.

Efulefu

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2023
IdeaCashKid:
Jonadaftino. I like you and loath you equally. You are a good man, but you lacks resilience.

There's a quote that says

"You can get a lot more done with a kind words and a gun, that with a kind words alone"

That was where you flopped, Jona. I sha wish you well.

Free the man, since he left office havnt u seen what Nigeria has turned into.

It shows that nobody can govern Nigeria cox dy corruption is in every tier of government starting from dy grass root.

So he was actually dy best from what we can give

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by simfrost90210: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2023
grin grin he who has ears, let him hear well oo

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by IbotNugida(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2023
as you no fit use the power for ur own time take squeeze the judiciary on corruption and security related matters...mumu, hope na only you waka come. we don sight your drama queen for villa dey entertain the firstlady.
Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Finestgurlie(f): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Oga Jona don join IPOB.
Las Las everybody go become IPOB in this corntiri.
Hahahahaha including my baby helinues
Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by simfrost90210: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Action and reaction are equal and opposite - Isaac Newton

Issac Newton's Third Law Of Gravity!

..., e be like say you go school small😏👍

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Starhearts: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Oga Jona don join IPOB.
Las Las everybody go become IPOB in this corntiri.

To shot ur head down don dey hungry Nigeria 🇳🇬 soldiers....

Mark my word.... do any how ... Nigeria 🇳🇬 military will pick ur call 📞
Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by FireUpNow(m): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2023
The book keeper from university of Chicago (CSU) take note

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by simfrost90210: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2023
IdeaCashKid:
Jonadaftino. I like you and loath you equally. You are a good man, but you lacks resilience.

There's a quote that says

"You can get a lot more done with a kind words and a gun, that with a kind words alone"

That was where you flopped, Jona. I sha wish you well.

Re-read what you typed!
Can you listen to yourself?
Do you know what you typed?

Just asked!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2023
Exactly oh
Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by countryman13: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2023
merit455:
The only sincere President.
Musa nko?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by simfrost90210: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2023
Hubeznigeria:

I heard the words he didn't speak... #Alleyesonjudiciary

I love the sound of that

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by Benwallt(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2023
Osobi32:
You just nailed it

This is online. Start it in real life. Una dey fear? All brawn and no brain
Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by simfrost90210: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2023
countryman13:

Musa nko?

Na true ooo
Yar'Adua tried while he lived!
Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by LagosPrince: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2023
Nobody is happy with Tinubu illegitimate government

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by countryman13: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2023
simfrost90210:

Na true ooo
Yar'Adua tried while he lived!
👍
Re: Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan by IBBG(m): 7:50am On Aug 30, 2023
Hmmm. Something is cooking and soon it will unravel. GEJ has subtly sent a note of warning to those in power. They should ignore it at their own peril cos I feel it's not far again. The month of September leading to October is fully loaded. And if I were a politician I will be concerned.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oye Protest: Ekiti Govt Visits, Condoles With Families Of Slain Fuoye Students / FG Confirms Supply Of Adulterated Fuel / Nassarawa Governor Sacks 10,000 Workers- NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.