Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed (570 Views)

Any Symfony PHP Framework Developer Here / Building A PHP Framework For RAD / Hello Guyz Which PHP FRAMEWORK Are You Currently Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by PayCircle: 6:09am On Aug 30, 2023
I need a Professional Laravel PHP framework developer who can integrate Flutterwave and other API perfectly and swiftly into an existing website.
Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by tollyboy5(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2023
PayCircle:
I need a Professional Laravel PHP framework developer who can integrate Flutterwave and other API perfectly and swiftly into an existing website.
You need a Mobile developer that also write backend with php laravel.
You want to catch two birds with one stone, because flutter developers can implement APIs from nodeJS and Laravel without necessarily knowing how to write them. Needing a flutter developer who knows how to write Laravel shows you're ready to pay high for this your kind of demand.
Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2023
tollyboy5:

You want to catch two birds with one stone, because flutter developers can implement APIs from nodeJS and Laravel without necessarily knowing how to write them. Needing a flutter developer who knows how to write Laravel shows you're ready to pay high for this your kind of demand.

Flutterwave not flutter. Flutterwave is an online payment solution.

1 Like

Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by Mayowadre(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2023
chukwuebuka65:

Flutterwave not flutter. Flutterwave is an online payment solution.

Was surprised too, he obviously didn't read properly.

1 Like

Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by Mayowadre(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2023
PayCircle:

So what exactly do you need?

One time payment with Flutterwave checkout or Recurring Payment?

And what other APIs are you referring too?
Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by emetisuccess(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hit me up if anyone here can't do it. Thanks 🙏🙏
Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by chim14(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
tollyboy5:

Chai! See what I used to talk abt naija devs, know, know. Am done with nairaland....lolz. If u talk nw dis one will challenge u and say he's a computer science graduate and he can't read simple English. Done with this forking nairaland platform. Not stepping here ever again.
Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by Westves: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
^^^
Went through your posts. Good riddance
Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by qtguru(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
from one mistake to insults, NL programming section.

2 Likes

Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by Karleb(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
tollyboy5:

Guy why now? undecided cheesy

Why you embarrass yourself with Eye Tu No?

1 Like

Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by tollyboy5(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2023
chim14:

Chai! See what I used to talk abt naija devs, know, know. Am done with nairaland....lolz. If u talk nw dis one will challenge u and say he's a computer science graduate and he can't read simple English. Done with this forking nairaland platform. Not stepping here ever again.
The way you guys run your mouth like we're into some sort of competition here is amazing. So now because you figured it out properly that its flutterwave not flutter now makes you a senior dev?

Or makes you a senior php dev or what?
Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by micodon(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2023
tollyboy5:

The way you guys run your mouth like we're into some sort of competition here is amazing. So now because you figured it out properly that its flutterwave not flutter now makes you a senior dev?

Or makes you a senior php dev or what?

No. It shows that you don't know jack, and still claim to know. This isn't the first time that you've posted nonsense on someone else' thread. Last one I corrected you, you came and posted another wrong reply. Had to leave

1 Like

Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by tollyboy5(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
micodon:

No. It shows that you don't know jack, and still claim to know. This isn't the first time that you've posted nonsense on someone else' thread. Last one I corrected you, you came and posted another wrong reply. Had to leave
You think you know something, What have you done in your years of professional knowledge so far. Noise making? lol
Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by micodon(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

You think you know something, What have you done in your years of professional knowledge so far. Noise making? lol

Should we compare resumes?
Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by tollyboy5(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2023
micodon:

Should we compare resumes?
Don't ask me jamb question . You can compare your resume with your colleagues, who is contesting with you? you better contest against poverty shior!
Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by micodon(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2023
tollyboy5:

Don't ask me jamb question . You can compare your resume with your colleagues, who is contesting with you? you better contest against poverty shior!

Says someone who earns a living on here by selling scripts for 10k
Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by tollyboy5(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
micodon:

Says someone who earns a living on here by selling scripts for 10k
Who sells script fr 10k lol. Do i look like your brother. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Professional Laravel PHP Framework Developer Needed by micodon(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
tollyboy5:

Who sells script fr 10k lol. Do i look like your brother. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumbo, the internet never forgets.

https://www.nairaland.com/7176125/smsgateway-script-business

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advice / Become A Master Of Web Design In 2 Months / Need A Laptop Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.