Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Smsgateway Script For Your Business - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Smsgateway Script For Your Business (470 Views)

Smsgateway Script For Your Business / Hire Me To Build A PHP Script For You / Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smsgateway Script For Your Business by tollyboy5(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you need sms gateway script written in PHP message I'll sell the script and the App for 10k.
You can use the script to send bulk sms to any business numbers.
You upload the script to server and send bulk sms from your mobile phone

Re: Smsgateway Script For Your Business by Bakayo: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
hello, how can i get it
Re: Smsgateway Script For Your Business by airsaylongcome: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Why do I think this is playsms you are trying to sell?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A News Website Like Punch. Vanguard And Co / How To Create White Board Animation Videos / Udemy Courses Giveaway Thread That Was Deleted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.