Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) (665 Views)

Election:channels Tv Correspondent Attacked In Lagos / Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) / Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2023
Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (Photos) | #IgbereTV

By Wisdom Nwedene , Abuja

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen on Saturday attacked IGBERE TV correspondent , Eme Udochukwu Prince and his friend, Mr Ochuba Nelson Chichebe in Abuja.

Our correspondent gathered that their car was attacked while on their way back from salon.

The car was destroyed by the suspected Fulani Herdsmen and their phones, money collected by the suspected herdsmen

According to him, "Umunnem biko, join me and praise this our ever-faithful God for sparing my life on Saturday night."

"My friend Ochuba Nelson Chichebe and I got robbed by these fulani boys on our way coming back from the salon, although our car was destroyed, our phones and money were collected but God saved our lives."

"The insecurity in Abuja is becoming something else... May God continue to protect his people."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1451495/igbere-tv-correspondent-attacked-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-abuja-photos/

Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by izonborn098(m): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2023
The earlier you know that this herdsmen are bandits the better for you....
The worst part is many of them can't speak english'' very dull set of people...
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2023
This people don't rest at all?
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by accordadoga26(f): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2023
😬😬
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by helinues: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Armed robbers in Abuja have all relocated, na herdsmen they commit all the crime now in the city

The car was destroyed, no pictures of the said car, they were attacked, not even a single scratch from the photo posted.

The ironing on the shirt self still look fresh, no way you won't have Wrinkle cloth sitting down for barbing.

Who exactly is deceiving who? Seeking cheap attention or favour?

undecided
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by aQUINandmore: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2023
That guy should take his bleached hands off the lady's beautiful dress.

Tinubu is my dream sugar daddy.
I love you baby kiss kiss
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by EyeCumInPiss: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2023
These herdsmen still think their mentor is still at the helm.
Maybe their mentor is actually still at the helm.
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2023
Seems they attacked just his eyes.

Sorry,sir !
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by money121(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2023
Sorry
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by tungamaje: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2023
aQUINandmore:

So those hands are bleached? Maybe you need eye glasses. Abi you dey jealous the guy, where his hands were positioned especially in the second photo? grin
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by bennybuhari: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2023
Wetin dem attack for this one body? Mgbeke attention seeker
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by Racoon(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2023
Hehehe! Abuja 25% Governor Nyesom Wike where are you?
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by helinues: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
Hehehe! Abuja 25% Governor Nyesom Wike where are you?

You will definitely swallow anything as long as na to shade the government.

Too bad too poor
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by Racoon(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:
You will definitely swallow anything as long as na to shade the government.Too bad too poor
My friend don't reply my mention if you are not going to contribute to objective public discuss. It is today Fulanis began to attack, maim or kill innocent citizens?

2 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by helinues: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
My friend don't reply my mention if you are not going to contribute to objective public discuss. It is today Fulanis began to attack, maim or kill innocent citizens?

Is it today Igbere have been lying cheapishly just to seek attention. Didn't this same claim herdsmen kidnapped him some years ago around December time, I still remember which ended up to be staged kidnapping.

Stop being too emotional about politics matter, reason things logically
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by maleekberry: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:
Armed robbers in Abuja have all relocated, na herdsmen they commit all the crime now in the city

The car was destroyed, no pictures of the said car, they were attacked, not even a single scratch from the photo posted.

The ironing on the shirt self still look fresh, no way you won't have Wrinkle cloth sitting down for barbing.

undecided

Don't mind them.
If they claim they are journalists and they were attacked, why can't they mention the area where they were attacked I their report.
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by Elsudani2: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Oam4j
Mukina
Dominique
Seen

Rule 2

Confusion from a bulaba addict

1 Like

Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by Justiceleague1: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2023
doggedfighter:
Seems they attacked just his eyes.

Sorry,sir !
Shattap there and raise up Ur skirt

1 Like

Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by Ozommadu: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2023
aQUINandmore:

Which hand is bleached?? Akwuna I know you think everyone bleached like you did.

Get the fvck outta here
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by Ozommadu: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:

undecided

Owk, what about this?

Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2023
aQUINandmore:

Omo you don go 💔
Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by izonborn098(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2023
Madam somebody is injured' what the Bleep is wrong with u...
I like ur last line sha'' you know better thing...
aQUINandmore:

Re: Igbere TV Correspondent Attacked By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja (photos) by gaby(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hahaha

Na eye dem stab the guy abi wetin him dey try to see through the subject standing before him.

(1) (Reply)

Court Can’t Determine Membership Of Political Party, Kano Tribunal Rules / RE: First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband. Peter Obi / My Son-in-law Contracted Fake Marriage With Ex-president Buhari And Myself –lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.