Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria (10305 Views)

How Kilenra Is Changing The Face Of Investments In Africa / Nigeria Records $15bn Investments In Six Months / H2 Report: 31 States Fail To Attract Fresh Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Chiffy: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2023
APC media pundits can smell the tension of Coup d etat sweeping across Africa.
They are trying to appease with fake news of audio investment

2 Likes

Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Shampoo77: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
While foreigners see goldmine opportunities in Nigeria and grab it, lazy youths in Nigeria wake up and go to bed daily not doing anything productive with their lives and looking for who and what to blame.

These FDIs should please keep bringing their investments to Nigeria, specifically Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba southwest states, we are always ready to host them and support their businesses.
Invest in Nigeria, Lagos and Yorubaland today. May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Keep quiet there you e-rat that is working for peanut, what opportunities are they seeing in Nigeria? They bring in monies from their countries buy plants and generators to set up their operations, how many Nigerians could afford buying plants and generators or how many Nigerians can Nigeria banks bankroll their business? Shame on you for supporting a country without middle class income earners.

2 Likes

Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by solbas(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2023
Very good
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by chukiz(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2023
Plan APC is full of shit
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by OmoNla99: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2023
proeast:
Lol, fools and batstards are trying to run a government fully on Propaganda grin

Las Las, na una go tire. You can push hundreds of propaganda but the harsh reality will destroy it all within a short time cheesy cheesy

Yes, the entire world are suddenly coming to invest in Nigeria, at a time those that invested are all running away grin grin

You guys should continue deceiving yourselves, but it's only a matter of time before everything goes kaboom grin grin

A government run with lies, deceit and propaganda. It’s just a matter of time. They will still blame Jonathan for their ineptitude.

1 Like

Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Osobi32(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2023
proeast:
Lol, fools and batstards are trying to run a government fully on Propaganda grin

Las Las, na una go tire. You can push hundreds of propaganda but the harsh reality will destroy it all within a short time cheesy cheesy

Yes, the entire world are suddenly coming to invest in Nigeria, at a time those that invested are all running away grin grin

You guys should continue deceiving yourselves, but it's only a matter of time before everything goes kaboom grin grin
I don't blame them..... Only a foolish govt will think the citizens are fools.

1 Like

Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by GreatAutos(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2023
They are here to rip again
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Chetas81(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2023
THEY SHOULD COME AND HELP US,USE THE SENSE WE NIGERIAN CANNOT BE ABLE TO USE, INSTEAD OF THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN TO BUILD FACTORY FOR THE THINGS WE CAN USE DAILY, BUT THE ELERIBURUKU CITIZEN KEEP ON DEFRAUD PEOPLE'S ACROSS THE GLOBE, THEY USE IT TO SLEEP IN HOTEL FOR MANY YEARS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT PROSPERITY REALLY MEAN TO THE BLACK AFRICANS 🦍
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Winning123: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2023
You are the fool here. You mind is full of hatred. You remind me of the story in the bible in second Kings when Elisha prophesied there would be an end to famine in ,matter of hours. The king's leitenant doubted it and used a narration that belittle Almighty God. Elisha then told him he would see it and not taste it. And so he died. However I don't pray you die. I pray you see the greatness of this country and all those saying negative things so that the Lord will put you all to shame. Nigeria in my lifetime will be great, AMEN!

proeast:

Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Chetas81(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2023
GreatAutos:
They are here to rip again
they should help us use the sense we Nigerian left behind, our brothers defraud the world still they don't reason to build factories to help the citizen, our brothers in politics keep on taking out our money without invest the money in Nigeria, you Wailed you lament everyday
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
While foreigners see goldmine opportunities in Nigeria and grab it, lazy youths in Nigeria wake up and go to bed daily not doing anything productive with their lives and looking for who and what to blame.

These FDIs should please keep bringing their investments to Nigeria, specifically Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba southwest states, we are always ready to host them and support their businesses.
Invest in Nigeria, Lagos and Yorubaland today. May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Tell that to your owomida touts everywhere.
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by BlackAdam65: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2023
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
China tins no dey last, Mexico no go pass drugs and India no go pass Keke investment
look at what an adult is saying
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by proeast(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2023
Eeya, no wonder you ended up like this. SMH.

Winning123:
My parents are the fools here. Their minds are full of hatred and that's how they brought me up. They remind me of the story in the bible in second Kings when Elisha prophesied there would be an end to famine in ,matter of hours. The king's leitenant doubted it and used a narration that belittle Almighty God. Elisha then told him he would see it and not taste it. And so he died. However I don't pray they die. I pray they see the greatness of this country and all those saying negative things so that the Lord will put you all to shame. Nigeria in my lifetime will be great, AMEN!

Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by prophetfire: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Propaganda isn't a substitute for good governance.
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2023
It is all well and good until they bring in their own to man those factories of theirs.
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Codes151(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2023
Indian, Mexican and Indonesian hmmm

na wa..
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by fuckJones(f): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2023
proeast:

stop crying chinedu

1 Like

Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by ComptonGee: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2023
kettykin:
So brics nations want to put brics investment in non brics country. Try again
How many counties are currently in the BRICS? So you're saying they can only invest among the 5 of themselves?
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Abifarin16: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2023
kettykin:
So brics nations want to put brics investment in non brics country. Try again

Nigeria had business relationships with most of this countries before BRICS was ever formed. Brics isn't even fully functional yet.
The are qually UN countries also.
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Iamdboss: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2023
Yinmu
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by sulaak(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2023
Aremwayne:
Please reverse Fuel subsidy, we don’t care if Tinubu continues the normal looting cry

Fuel subsidies can never be reversed, the government cannot assess loans to support oil subsidies.
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Mccullum: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
Many felt that once their choice candidate loss an election, they can't wish the country well anymore.

bitter politics is bad and is equal to an act of unpatriotic to your country.

I've seen many above with perpetual mind of uttering ill speech against Nigeria.

Criticize your country with all senses of civility.

Be blessed, Naija my country, anytime any day.
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Day169: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
The "BRICS" seem to be falling on Nigeria. cheesy
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Unperturbedpota: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
LastProphet:

Dunlop, Michelin, Woolworth, etc, companies that relocated to Ghana and more sane neighbor countries are lazy youths too? Fooooool

Exactly. That's all they know propaganda and lies 😂😂😂😂 they use English and buzz words to make you think they are intelligent but alas it's all smoke screens . They are hollow empty dummies who can only copy and paste fake stats which no one is falling for any longer.... look at India that was once a developing nation , today they have top tech and space research while we are still saying Lagos is investor destination while Kenya , Rwanda, Uganda , Ghana, Sothafrica , Egypt etc are leading us in everything in r al states, but the Lagos chamber of commerce wants you to believe all the fake stats they put out when the reality is foreign investors are all going elsewhere.

Liars 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Peppysco: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
proeast:

Only a fool and an economic saboteur will claim not to know about the many Chinese and Indian investments in Nigeria, most especially, Lagos.
That such investments are not domiciled in your region should be a cause of worry to you guys and not the rest of the country. I wonder how you all expect foreign investments in the East, with the regular Monday holidays and the many insecurities going on there. I mean, if you the locals can't invest in your region, why should a foreign company do so?
Make una continue to dey enjoy una holiday every Mondays while una UGM continue to burn houses and kill innocent people for the rest of the days of the week, the investors go come, una hear.
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
proeast:
The Chinese said they're making strategic investments. Note; nothing tangible was mentioned grin grin

The Indian said his country has made over $19 billion worth of investments in the last 40 years. Note; ask them how many were made in the last few years or post 2015 grin grin

The Indonesian said they're hoping to invest. Note; they never mentioned what, how or where they're going to invest grin grin

Let APC and their condemned propagandists continue to spew their useless propaganda. But they should know it's only a matter of time!
When Lagos dey do this and that ... Una dey shout se na only Lagos ... Never knew Nigeria carry many idiots youth till this last election
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
aklid:
and will be blaming the leaders upadan

Funny how some Nigerians think Employments must be done by government to count as employment…today if you’re a farmer you’re already employed if you’re a cattle rearer same…and so on🤷🏾‍♂️
Very crazy mentality now them go say them go school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
aklid:
and will be blaming the leaders upadan

Funny how some Nigerians think Employments must be done by government to count as employment…today if you’re a farmer you’re already employed if you’re a cattle rearer same…and so on🤷🏾‍♂️
I have a friend that left his Business some few years ago cus he found salary work with not up to 200k ... Now he dey complain... I was like you follow the easy part when you were supposed to press further with the business but you wan collect easy money ... I told him by now the business can't be giving him less 500k a month now even what he was getting then was not up to 100k ... To God start again now dey fear am...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by aklid(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I have a friend that left his Business some few years ago cus he found salary work with not up to 200k ... Now he dey complain... I was like you follow the easy part when you were supposed to press further with the business but you wan collect easy money ... I told him by now the business can't be giving him less 500k a month now even what he was getting then was not up to 100k ... To God start again now dey fear am...
imagine 💔💔💔💔💔💔 hell now be thinking what if he’d listened since🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
aklid:
imagine 💔💔💔💔💔💔 hell now be thinking what if he’d listened since🤷🏾‍♂️
Many are looking for fast fix that's why they got stuck at the end... Anyone not ready to take full charge of their life will later regret it ... Now everyday na government he dey shout ... I was like even if sales will drop in business na luxury life one will be deprived of a little sef .. not feeding and some other needs with what is happening now... It's shouldn't get that worse ... He dey cry seriously... I just dey laugh ... I was like you settle for easy way now face it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Airdrop Has Finally Paid Me it Just Listed On Coinmarketcap ends soon / My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily / Earn Weekly With Google Chrome And Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.