Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos (20874 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) / CBN Team Inspects Lagos Red/Blue Line Projects / Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos by commoditiesnig: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
oilyngbati:
Engr. Dave Umahi, the best governor to emerge from the SE in modern times. The only SE politician that called out ipob/esn terrorists for what they really are…a terrorist organization.

God bless him as he replicates the wonders in Ebonyi in our federal roads.

God bless president Tinubu for his foresight.
Gbam.. engr Dave Umahi give it to him!
Re: Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos by solex340(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
For the latest news on housing in Africa, I recommend visiting this website to get verified news about housing.
https://www.africahousingnews.com/
Re: Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
tiswell:
whe will he inspect his region?

Anuofia,efulefu sombori

He is a minister of the federal Republic of Nigeria, not the minister of southyeast.
Re: Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos by Smoothtalkerfnb: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Umahi if not you are a hardworking past governor I would have called you an Idiot ..

Umahi When will you inspect all the dead federal roads in the East .,’ Don’t be like Useless Amechi of river state ... to be honest south south people are the most useless tribe In Nigeria they are totally useless and handicap.

Make bini no follo them Dey shout south south
Those south south are the most useless and envious of them self and others like Yorubas..

you see delta ..you see rivers... you see bayelsa

I rather make friends with dogs than to make friends from among this tribe ... I’m an Igbo man...

Even I prefer to be a friend of a Fulani man than to be a friend of a rivers man.,Beyalsa and delta.
Re: Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos by Peppysco: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
oilyngbati:
Ebonyi folks are not like your typical SE Igbo who are filled with hate and bitterness. During the biafr.aud era, Ebonyi people were discriminated upon,,,,Dave Umahi even confirmed it and that’s why he says Ebonyi will never be part of biafr.aud

Na only that one, till date, Igbos from Ebonyi are not regarded as full blooded Igbos by the other ones, the discrimination is still very much among them. Reason I don't really take them serious when they insult the Yorubas, people who can publicly denigrate and shame their fellow brothers will do far worse to someone else. I mean, how do we still explain their barbaric OSU stigmatization? If they hate themselves, they'll definitely hate others to no limit.
Re: Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos by wanted222(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Orathird:
Best man for the Job
mugu is there anything like Ebonyi during biafra war
Re: Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos by Ballmer: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
I chose not to allow bigotry becloud my own judgement I know there is a state a two Anambra is beta than in the SW never disputed that but I know states in the East more state in the West are beta than as well.

Obiano not Soludo.
Soludo is yet to prove himself n he will be measured only after his first 4 years in office.

Ozommadu:

You'd agree that soludo is better?? That means Anambra is better than your overrated sw states??
Re: Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos by Ozommadu: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ballmer:
I chose not to allow bigotry becloud my own judgement I know there is a state a two Anambra is beta than in the SW never disputed that but I know states in the East more state in the West are beta than as well.

Obiano not Soludo.
Soludo is yet to prove himself n he will be measured only after his first 4 years in office.

Lol, anyways, whatever rocks your boat...the internet has exposed your region.
Re: Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos by NwokoloOwa: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2023
alphaconde:
David Umahi is a senator. is there going to be a reelection in this senatorial district or he is combining the both positions.

Someone please help my ignoriance

Definitely there will be a bye election to replace Dave Umahi. We dey your back if you go contest smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Flogs PHCN Manager For Power Failure / Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna / Dasuki’s Bank Accounts May Be Frozen This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.