Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason (42542 Views)

Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Putin Places Sergey Beseda Under House Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by JASBROS(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Brainlight:
GOD WHEN E GO REACH NIGERIA TURN

My brother, please mind what you pray for.
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by FireUpNow(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
vivaciousvivi:

Omo! shocked

I am unsure the Coalition has enough resources- manpower, ammo, other military hardware and funds to coordinate 2 interventions simultaneously. Niger would be laughing now.
Big time
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by dilicond: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kingpele:
Wow in life only the throne of God and his government is eternal...every other thrones and power will come to an end at when due or forcefully

You nailed it
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by Pandar01: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
2pacarnate:

Yes,awolowo did,he was a betrayal,and according to the law of karma,his people yorubas killed him with rat poison in Ibadan here πŸ˜‚was he not the one that told Gowon "why should you feed your enemies fat during war"?which made Gowon to say our food must pass through Lagos port and ojukwu rejected out of food poisoning and that led to the death of many igbo innocent children

What we fought for then you betrayed,but today you are carrying oduduwa flag around in UK shouting republic of oduduwa, funniest thing is your cow...arDIce couldn't let you carry the flag in Nigeria here

You have been hiding behind igbos And banking on us the get Biafra so you get oduduwa

Indeed there are levels in cow...ar...dice.....and some particular tribe is at the peak of itπŸ˜‚

Whatever name you like , call the yorubas.

They brought your heros down without holding guns or Spears 🀣🀣🀣

Your greatest hero is under Yorubas man boot now ,you know that, he wasn't a coward when he ran to hide in UK, your mumu ojukwu wasn't a coward when he went exile for years..

Ask yourself why he's not called a freedom fighter like Mandela 🀣🀣🀣🀣

And for the seperation, the Igbos can only seperate with the help of the Yoruba, and the yorubas are not in for the shuts, that's the pain of the common Igbo man,.

One Yoruba man brought than your entire region in 1967, , now another Yoruba man brought down your entire region in 2023.

Una surname na slaves to the Yoruba ,take it or leave it .

And the people in UK are for Igboho,not Oduduwa.

If youruba declare seperation today, then it's final, and we are not going to do that, because our brothers from the south south are not in support.

If the Igbos are that good ,why did idaka boro almost kill you all completely during 1967🀣🀣🀣

Never mess with the great Yoruba kingdom.

The hausas know the masters gamers, see what Tinubu did to them in the birth during presidential primaries,that's enough to tell you the stands and levels of the yorubas in Nigeria as a whole..

And you even have to travel to a Yoruba land before you can make it in life ...I'm sure you are either in ofun ,Lagos or Ibadan right now 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by kabillionaire(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
All Eyes on the Judiciary!
We're watching and WAITING
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by 2pacarnate(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Pandar01:

Whatever name you like , call the yorubas.

They brought your heros down without holding guns or Spears 🀣🀣🀣

Your greatest hero is under Yorubas man boot now ,you know that, he wasn't a coward when he ran to hide in UK, your mumu ojukwu wasn't a coward when he went exile for years..

Ask yourself why he's not called a freedom fighter like Mandela 🀣🀣🀣🀣

And for the seperation, the Igbos can only seperate with the help of the Yoruba, and the yorubas are not in for the shuts, that's the pain of the common Igbo man,.

One Yoruba man brought than your entire region in 1967, , now another Yoruba man brought down your entire region in 2023.

Una surname na slaves to the Yoruba ,take it or leave it .

And the people in UK are for Igboho,not Oduduwa.

If youruba declare seperation today, then it's final, and we are not going to do that, because our brothers from the south south are not in support.

If the Igbos are that good ,why did idaka boro almost kill you all completely during 1967🀣🀣🀣

Never mess with the great Yoruba kingdom.

The hausas know the masters gamers, see what Tinubu did to them in the birth during presidential primaries,that's enough to tell you the stands and levels of the yorubas in Nigeria as a whole..

And you even have to travel to a Yoruba land before you can make it in life ...I'm sure you are either in ofun ,Lagos or Ibadan right now 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Your brothers from the south south?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So ikwere that bears igbo name,delta that bears igbo name,calaba that was second in command during Biafra war and bayelsa that has igbos are now your brothers?now I see why dey call you unity beggers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You see wetin lack of resources dey do you?if south south no get oil,will you still call them your brother?even Edo wey be your cousin (slowomir) hates you with passion,"Edo no be lagos"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Orji uzo,tonimas,ibeto,innoson,orange drugs,obi cubana,Arthur Eze,udeagbala(tura soap)jowi zaza (his father) and many more all made it in ABA and onitsha,no be Lagos,orji uzo was importing stock fish way back in the 70's with his warehouse at the street(market road)Infront of mine (Azikiwe road Aba)..

Oga travel and see,all my father's stepbrothers that came to Lagos are still poor till today,none has built his own house.....my only brother made it big on Italy,stop fooling yourself please,igbos made it through northern nigeria more than through west,yet Hausa no dey make noise,

My father was buying briefcase way back after the war in the north and sells in the east,no be Lagos,you guys are so myopic and your timidity stinks.i have only Two uncle's who made it in Lagos,one was through 419,one is a lawyer who works with God is good motors,the rest of my relatives are made it in Europe,Asia,about 8 in UK and many in America

The rest are engineer who worked with NNPC, professors who returned from America and lectures in IMSU and nsukka,another who works with UN in Uganda,sense is very far from you bro,you think life and wealth only revolves around Lagos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ your shame dey shame me,keep displaying your illiteracy and timidity bro
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by Cromagnon: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
safarilove:
All this former french colonies too get liver..first Niger, now Gabon.
And their suffering levels no reach wetin we dey endure for here oo..
Keyword, French
No be liver
Na remote control
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
b4ball:

While not clamoring for a military take over but rather a civil revolution like the Arab spring. I put it to you that the issues you raise are common place today in civilian rule.

Abacha loot: Do you know the looting of mere civil servants today make Abacha loot child’s play? An AGM stole 80b, while under investigation another 90b stolen by same man was uncovered. Or is it the ones stolen by the governors, their deputies and commissioners which they have perfected by contracts inflated by 1000%? Don’t even go to the federal sector; Buhari stole 500b monthly using min. of humanitarian affairs alone and he has how many ministries? Have you ever juxtaposed the cost of projects today under the civil rule with what is obtainable elsewhere? Is it the overbloated cost of governance where governors, deputies, speakers and their counterparts in the federal sector each has over 1000 aids and each and everyone is stealing? What the government of Buhari stole will blow your mind if another government could take over. They have borrowed and stolen the future of even your grandchildren unknown to you.

Comatose industries: We have had uninterrupted democracy since 1999(24 years), where are the new ones? They are still coming to campaign to use that they will build common roads, they are still awarding same roads to their cronies without execution. We are basically still where we are and even worse off. Do you know almost all basic landmark infrastructure Nigeria can boast of today was done under same military?

Nepotism: obasanjo coined ijawnization under Goodluck, while I believe you somehow missed the recent fulanization under Buhari, which ultimately emboldened even the maurading herdsmen. You missed the famed presidential body language.

Critics murdered/jailed: lol, where you in Nigeria in the last 8 years or did you miss how they weaponized hate free speech under the guise of hate speech? How the Dss went after everyone who dare spoke against government. The reason Reno was in exile for 8 years was not because he ever stole. Tell us about funsho Williams, did you miss what Umahi did to the opposition in Ebonyi state? Or what wike did to even fellow party men that challenged him in rivers?

Point is no one is good, but military has proven to be a far lesser and cheaper evil than this civil experiment. They have successfully weaponized poverty and the people cannot even revolt! Nigerians are now used to adjusting! Everything you pointed out is 100 times worse under civil rule. We need a change, we need revolution.
You are not clamouring for military regime but you are trying to give excuses where military rule is better? The country has derailed so much from its foundation thats why we are finding it difficult. What is best for us is regionalism and not this central system of presidency. More responsibility and power should be shifted closer to your home rather than concentrated in aso rock. This is more or less a military style of govt.
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by infofta(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wike rigged election for Tinubu in River state and was rewarded with Minister of Abuja.
We know what ElRufai and his colleagues did in the North.

Why are we tolerating this in Nigeria.
How did we get here?

The next protest in Nigeria will be in front of Defense headquarter and all military barracks across the country.
All these few recycled politicians recolonizing Nigerians economically must end.

Enough is enough.
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by okoroemeka(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Brainlight:
I don't think a coup in Nigeria now is a good idea,the very foundations of the country is on the brink and a coup can easily tip it over,moreover Nigeria is not the type of country were you rule for 40+ yrs and hand over to your son,like it is a chieftaincy title,we are far too stubborn to fall for such nonsense
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by georgeakins: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Brainlight:

Wetin I no be say Jagaban will spend 8 years.
Then Obi can never be president. He go contest tire
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by maasoap(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
On the mandate of the Gabonese military government we stand gidigba!!! No shaking. Who misbehave go collect.

Dem-Are-Crazy in Africa is scam.

And autocracy is the one that will be fair? Lol
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by maasoap(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Brainlight:
Obidient. grin grin grin
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by Pandar01: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
2pacarnate:

Your brothers from the south south?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So ikwere that bears igbo name,delta that bears igbo name,calaba that was second in command during Biafra war and bayelsa that has igbos are now your brothers?now I see why dey call you unity beggers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You see wetin lack of resources dey do you?if south south no get oil,will you still call them your brother?even Edo wey be your cousin (slowomir) hates you with passion,"Edo no be lagos"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Orji uzo,tonimas,ibeto,innoson,orange drugs,obi cubana,Arthur Eze,udeagbala(tura soap)jowi zaza (his father) and many more all made it in ABA and onitsha,no be Lagos,orji uzo was importing stock fish way back in the 70's with his warehouse at the street(market road)Infront of mine (Azikiwe road Aba)..

Oga travel and see,all my father's stepbrothers that came to Lagos are still poor till today,none has built his own house.....my only brother made it big on Italy,stop fooling yourself please,igbos made it through northern nigeria more than through west,yet Hausa no dey make noise,

My father was buying briefcase way back after the war in the north and sells in the east,no be Lagos,you guys are so myopic and your timidity stinks.i have only Two uncle's who made it in Lagos,one was through 419,one is a lawyer who works with God is good motors,the rest of my relatives are made it in Europe,Asia,about 8 in UK and many in America

The rest are engineer who worked with NNPC, professors who returned from America and lectures in IMSU and nsukka,another who works with UN in Uganda,sense is very far from you bro,you think life and wealth only revolves around Lagos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ your shame dey shame me,keep displaying your illiteracy and timidity bro

Chai...na wa..

The ijor people that join the Nigeria army to kill one quarter of Igbos are your brother abi..go and ask your father about Jasper.

You people wanted the south south because of crude oil too, but the game masters had the game in his boot🀣🀣🀣

And for your information... South south is not Igbo , na cownu dey mislead una , and if they are ,why them do you people denounced Godluck as an Igbo president??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And to conclude it ,you accidentally confessd that two of your relatives came down to make it in Lagos .

Those names you mention, Obi cabana and the rest , go ask where they made it and where they have invested all their resources for future references.

Also ,I need you to name just two Nigeria billionaires from the north and the west that has come and make it from your dey region? I will credit you 5k.

Your mumu too much .

Igbo is too dry ,that's why you must either travel to UK ,Lagos , north before you can be successful in life , abi how many American citizens you see for Nigeria dey hustle for hold up🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

World most marginalized groups, slaves under Yoruba ...🀣🀣🀣

It takes just one Yoruba man to defeat the whole south east..Tinubu did it again after Awo🀣🀣🀣... pain pain pain
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by 2pacarnate(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2023
Pandar01:

Chai...na wa..

The ijor people that join the Nigeria army to kill one quarter of Igbos are your brother abi..go and ask your father about Jasper.

You people wanted the south south because of crude oil too, but the game masters had the game in his boot🀣🀣🀣

And for your information... South south is not Igbo , na cownu dey mislead una , and if they are ,why them do you people denounced Godluck as an Igbo president??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And to conclude it ,you accidentally confessd that two of your relatives came down to make it in Lagos .

Those names you mention, Obi cabana and the rest , go ask where they made it and where they have invested all their resources for future references.

Also ,I need you to name just two Nigeria billionaires from the north and the west that has come and make it from your dey region? I will credit you 5k.

Your mumu too much .

Igbo is too dry ,that's why you must either travel to UK ,Lagos , north before you can be successful in life , abi how many American citizens you see for Nigeria dey hustle for hold up🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

World most marginalized groups, slaves under Yoruba ...🀣🀣🀣

It takes just one Yoruba man to defeat the whole south east..Tinubu did it again after Awo🀣🀣🀣... pain pain pain

I knew you are daft but never knew how daft you are,imo,Anambra have natural gas which is the new deal,Enugu has coal,infact south east have untapped natural resources,if not the little in Ondo,what do Yorubas have?

So asaba,kwale and co in delta are ijaw?so ikwere,and some other part if rivers are ijaw?so there is a part of calaba and ogoja that is also ijaw?oga sense is very very far from you bro.the only reason south east wants south south is because south south was formally under the "old eastern region and also because of there ports,oil or mineral resources is out of it.

Why are you still shouting that kwara is a Yoruba land,even though you were conquered by Fulani your slave masters?you are a slave,south south was removed from south east after the civil war will you argue that?tell me where is the world or in geography you can find a region called south south if not in nigeria only?

Your newly found Love asari said he is igbo,Ned nwoko has said it openly he is igbo, Amaechi has said it openly he is igbo....even the educated yorubas calls anything after Edo igboland.....so who is deceiving who?

Do you know why I don't argue with yorubas?you exhibit your hypocrisy and illiteracy during argument just to suit you,I live in Ibadan with my Yoruba wife since 2019 ,I Sabi una Wella

South south hates you.go and google old eastern region and see for yourself.even Edo your cousins hates you.

Oga in the 2023 Forbes list Top 10 richest in Nigeria you can't even find one south south there,and you can only find 2 yorubas ,Adenuga on 3rd and otedola on 8,two northerners which is Dangote on 1st and rabiu on second,6 igbos (4,5,6,79 and 10th)

So igbos made it without your yeye mineral resources and that's why you hate us even after all we lost in the civil war with 20 pounds.even without presidency we still conquer

Nas said in one of his song titled"hate me now" he won an award of the best metaphorical line where he said,"niggas fear what they don't understand,hate what they can't conquer,guess I was a furious man became a monster 😁

So you fear me cos you don't understand,you hate us igbos cos you can't conquer us,north is sti the poverty base of the nation even with many years of presidency,so oga park well

We igbos are your nemesis.meanwhile all the past governors of rivers state except the present one all have Igbo names.ikwere speaks igbo,I can communicate fluently with an ikwere man using his dialect unlike an ebonyi or Enugu man or even some parts of abia state,so go back to school bro,or maybe education is not for you,better still go and learn barbing like your tribes men do in Ibadan hereπŸ˜‚

Am from the region where the sun rises,no man born of a woman can stop or cover a rising sun,you will get burnt,that's why Nigeria is still in tumoil to date,dey play......you go explain tire no evidence

Las las,there is nothing like south south in geography so STFU bro,you don't need to act sad just because you come from sad wastern region πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS

NObody picks money on tbe road,na who work dey chop,yorubas in my village sti.deybtax me whenever I go home,na Dem dey tax us,this is Nigeria I can invest anywhere,and obi cubana is even a small boy ,since we make it in sad waste,have can't you make it there too since it's your home,I mean all of you yorubas.wetin I wan use 5k dey cash out every 1st working inside my house,

No be una dey talk say we carry nylon bag come pack money go? You no dey Shame? Pack the money na since it's all littered on the streets of sad waste region oga AdeπŸ˜‚

If not for yahoo Plus,many Yoruba boys For be barber,tailor,Tyler's and co,yahoo wey we igbos start with brain na so una carry plus/ritual join am with una Alfa and babalawosπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no brain at all,yet you wonder why we are making it? You daft bro πŸ˜‚
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by Pandar01: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2023
2pacarnate:

I knew you are daft but never knew how daft you are,imo,Anambra have natural gas which is the new deal,Enugu has coal,infact south east have untapped natural resources,if not the little in Ondo,what do Yorubas have?

So asaba,kwale and co in delta are ijaw?so ikwere,and some other part if rivers are ijaw?so there is a part of calaba and ogoja that is also ijaw?oga sense is very very far from you bro.the only reason south east wants south south is because south south was formally under the "old eastern region and also because of there ports,oil or mineral resources is out of it.

Why are you still shouting that kwara is a Yoruba land,even though you were conquered by Fulani your slave masters?you are a slave,south south was removed from south east after the civil war will you argue that?tell me where is the world or in geography you can find a region called south south if not in nigeria only?

Your newly found Love asari said he is igbo,Ned nwoko has said it openly he is igbo, Amaechi has said it openly he is igbo....even the educated yorubas calls anything after Edo igboland.....so who is deceiving who?

Do you know why I don't argue with yorubas?you exhibit your hypocrisy and illiteracy during argument just to suit you,I live in Ibadan with my Yoruba wife since 2019 ,I Sabi una Wella

South south hates you.go and google old eastern region and see for yourself.even Edo your cousins hates you.

Oga in the 2023 Forbes list Top 10 richest in Nigeria you can't even find one south south there,and you can only find 2 yorubas ,Adenuga on 3rd and otedola on 8,two northerners which is Dangote on 1st and rabiu on second,6 igbos (4,5,6,79 and 10th)

So igbos made it without your yeye mineral resources and that's why you hate us even after all we lost in the civil war with 20 pounds.even without presidency we still conquer

Nas said in one of his song titled"hate me now" he won an award of the best metaphorical line where he said,"niggas fear what they don't understand,hate what they can't conquer,guess I was a furious man became a monster 😁

So you fear me cos you don't understand,you hate us igbos cos you can't conquer us,north is sti the poverty base of the nation even with many years of presidency,so oga park well

We igbos are your nemesis.meanwhile all the past governors of rivers state except the present one all have Igbo names.ikwere speaks igbo,I can communicate fluently with an ikwere man using his dialect unlike an ebonyi or Enugu man or even some parts of abia state,so go back to school bro,or maybe education is not for you,better still go and learn barbing like your tribes men do in Ibadan hereπŸ˜‚

Am from the region where the sun rises,no man born of a woman can stop or cover a rising sun,you will get burnt,that's why Nigeria is still in tumoil to date,dey play......you go explain tire no evidence

Las las,there is nothing like south south in geography so STFU bro,you don't need to act sad just because you come from sad wastern region πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS

NObody picks money on tbe road,na who work dey chop,yorubas in my village sti.deybtax me whenever I go home,na Dem dey tax us,this is Nigeria I can invest anywhere,and obi cubana is even a small boy ,since we make it in sad waste,have can't you make it there too since it's your home,I mean all of you yorubas.wetin I wan use 5k dey cash out every 1st working inside my house,

No be una dey talk say we carry nylon bag come pack money go? You no dey Shame? Pack the money na since it's all littered on the streets of sad waste region oga AdeπŸ˜‚

If not for yahoo Plus,many Yoruba boys For be barber,tailor,Tyler's and co,yahoo wey we igbos start with brain na so una carry plus/ritual join am with una Alfa and babalawosπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no brain at all,yet you wonder why we are making it? You daft bro πŸ˜‚

Na wao , Al this write up to cover shame ??🀣🀣🀣

Go and ask you father where was Edo before it became the south south today , or edo na Igbo too ? Reading all the rubbish ,I discovered I have been arguing with an illiterate..

You people from that Afghanistan are just too dump, when the people vote for a south southener, you say he is not Igbo that the Igbos must rule , now you are calling them your brother again after they have killed millions of your brothers and sisters in the civil war. You Igbos are too confused .

And to remind you again, the south south are not Igbos , the Igbo is a landlock state , very dry region, even their billionaires refuse to invest their .

Tell me Benin is Igbo
Tell me calabar is Igbo
Tell me akwa ibom is Igbo
Tell me the full delta is Igbo abi your papa no tell you how the delta was formed from Benin that your called the yorubas ?

Go and read more about the bayelsa group and read also about Onitsha , the first dominanant of the Onitsha are the yorubas , THATS AN ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU.

the anambrans have the ancestral links to yorubas ,I know that's strange to you, school fees was very difficult for your father to pay back then.

The werey even marry from our region, see inferiority complex at high 🀣🀣🀣.thanks God you found Yoruba woman with sense , I have never found any Igbo with sense .

God bless the wife you Marry.werey Omo🀣

You even marry from sad waste.
God no go let me marry from yaminrin people o.🀣🀣

The Yoruba remains your oppressors.

The Ilorin you all keep crying about is yorubas business, they have good ties with the hausas, and religion plays a key role in that, so they live together as families and the yorubas are already taking back it's territory,

talk about you that they didn't take your territory,but take the few good thing out of it right in your very eye and you couldn't do anything?? lol. hypocrisy at high. instead of going to Abuja to fight your oppressors, you are killing your brothers and sisters on Mondays , mumu people .

I remember when your brother attempted it the last time in Lagos, na koboko them chop from MC Oluomo and the rest.

The fulanis are not as evil as the Igbos ,we rather unite with the fulanis than even have conversations with Igbos .

You will suffer another marginalization for another 8 years , what a pity.

They need to ban you all from participating in politics, traveling abroad, and many more ...you are shaming the country.chikdren of perdition.

ANY WAYS GO AND DO THE HOME WORK I GAVE TO YOU....BYE
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by 2pacarnate(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pandar01:

Na wao , Al this write up to cover shame ??🀣🀣🀣

Go and ask you father where was Edo before it became the south south today , or edo na Igbo too ? Reading all the rubbish ,I discovered I have been arguing with an illiterate..

You people from that Afghanistan are just too dump, when the people vote for a south southener, you say he is not Igbo that the Igbos must rule , now you are calling them your brother again after they have killed millions of your brothers and sisters in the civil war. You Igbos are too confused .

And to remind you again, the south south are not Igbos , the Igbo is a landlock state , very dry region, even their billionaires refuse to invest their .

Tell me Benin is Igbo
Tell me calabar is Igbo
Tell me akwa ibom is Igbo
Tell me the full delta is Igbo abi your papa no tell you how the delta was formed from Benin that your called the yorubas ?

Go and read more about the bayelsa group and read also about Onitsha , the first dominanant of the Onitsha are the yorubas , THATS AN ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU.

the anambrans have the ancestral links to yorubas ,I know that's strange to you, school fees was very difficult for your father to pay back then.

The werey even marry from our region, see inferiority complex at high 🀣🀣🀣.thanks God you found Yoruba woman with sense , I have never found any Igbo with sense .

God bless the wife you Marry.werey Omo🀣

You even marry from sad waste.
God no go let me marry from yaminrin people o.🀣🀣

The Yoruba remains your oppressors.

The Ilorin you all keep crying about is yorubas business, they have good ties with the hausas, and religion plays a key role in that, so they live together as families and the yorubas are already taking back it's territory,

talk about you that they didn't take your territory,but take the few good thing out of it right in your very eye and you couldn't do anything?? lol. hypocrisy at high. instead of going to Abuja to fight your oppressors, you are killing your brothers and sisters on Mondays , mumu people .

I remember when your brother attempted it the last time in Lagos, na koboko them chop from MC Oluomo and the rest.

The fulanis are not as evil as the Igbos ,we rather unite with the fulanis than even have conversations with Igbos .

You will suffer another marginalization for another 8 years , what a pity.

They need to ban you all from participating in politics, traveling abroad, and many more ...you are shaming the country.chikdren of perdition.

ANY WAYS GO AND DO THE HOME WORK I GAVE TO YOU....BYE

Yet you ended up with epistle,I mentioned asaba and kwale with few yet you ask me if all delta are igbo?so onitsha too na Yoruba?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now you see you are the illiterate,you yorubas read but lacks comprehension

Now I see why many of you in Ibadan here can't,speak,read or hear simple English, can't even hear pidginπŸ˜‚

You see all those Yoruba women begger for ajah roundabout,if they just say brother ejo,and you say sorry I no hear Yoruba,na there Dem go leave you πŸ˜‚ your mama must be one of them broπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by Pandar01: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
2pacarnate:

Yet you ended up with epistle,I mentioned asaba and kwale with few yet you ask me if all delta are igbo?so onitsha too na Yoruba?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now I see why many of you in Ibadan here can't,speak,read or hear simple English, can't even hear pidginπŸ˜‚

You see all those Yoruba women begger for ajah roundabout,if they just say brother ejo,and you say sorry I no hear Yoruba,na there Dem go leave you πŸ˜‚ your mama must be one of them broπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Illiteracy na bad thing .
I know all of those things are very strange and new yo you ,

Now let me educate you, if the benins are considered to be yorubas , they were the first settlers of the present day Onitsha , they found Onitsha .so that means they share ancestral relationship with the anambrans..

Most of the tribes in Nigeria have ancestral relationship,if you still want to learn ,I will educate you ,as far as you are not ready to argue ,

There is a reason why they call the yorubas the most intelligent and educated in Nigeria.

We also learn and study outside the box..

Many of the things I will be telling you will make you either laugh foolishly at me or learn for the sake of your future
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by Pandar01: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
2pacarnate:

I hope this does not make you cry that the Yorubas lineage found your almighty Anambra 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣see below..that's why I asked you to read and study hard ,na mumu laugh you go dey laugh

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.google.com/search?q=where+did+Onitsha+originate+from%3F&client=ms-android-vivo-rvo3&sca_esv=561755169&sxsrf=AB5stBgo1vNITHP9qGiV1Xn0CxP4vPAa8Q%3A1693519957866&ei=VRDxZInJNPa4hbIPmcmuwAs&oq=where+did+Onitsha+originate+from%3F&gs_lp=EhNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwIiF3aGVyZSBkaWQgT25pdHNoYSBvcmlnaW5hdGUgZnJvbT8yBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCcyBxAjGOoCGCdInmdQhhJYiGRwAngBkAEAmAEAoAEAqgEAuAEDyAEA-AEBqAIPwgIEEAAYR-IDBBgAIEGIBgGQBgg&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by Poleski: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kingpele:
Wow in life only the throne of God and his government is eternal...every other thrones and power will come to an end at when due or forcefully

No evidence of the throne of your god or his/her existence yet. Don't tell me you saw it in a religious movie or your bible.
Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by stacyadams: 2:59pm On Jan 30
Alexdon200089:
Nice one.. It's hight time we start holding our politicians responsible for their actions
U still with mtn?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Republic Turns To A Mega Solar Power After Nigeria Cut Off Electricity / Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision / Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.