Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 (15749 Views)

Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / Cargo Delivery By Rail To Kaduna Dry Port Starts Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by Mastakija(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2023
Bouncing2:

Oboi!!!!

You damn! gooooooood!!
Thank you boss

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by Mastakija(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Nice artwork...please reach out to me...With a strong portfolio you can get admission outside of the country or liase with other artists to showcase your work. Email idagbaempowermentfoundation@gmail.com

alright sir
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by Mastakija(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2023
kay4kay:

Your contact please

U can send me a dm on whatsapp
My number is in my signature 🙏

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by Mastakija(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2023
XAUBulls:

An impressive pencil art. Well done!
Thank you boss

1 Like

Jackson619007:

I love drawing too
ooh wow great!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by lexy2014: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

it was commission because its ready

Khyrvxjzy:

bro this train was commission in December or January

after commission testing starting

So it was commissioned in December because it was ready and up till now it is not working. How is that possible?

How can they be testing something that you say is "ready"?

How was it declared "ready" before it was tested?

On what basis was it declared "ready" when it wasn't tested?
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by lexy2014: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

who said if something is commission it should start work, commission is that context means mechanical work is done

What do you mean by "mechanical work"?

Can you itemise the "mechanical work" that was done?
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by Khyrvxjzy: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

i quoted you when you said the date was 2022 and i said thats a proposed date, and you cant give me this year date?

commission and commence is not the same

bro i have nothing to say to you
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by lexy2014: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i quoted you when you said the date was 2022 and i said thats a proposed date, and you cant give me this year date?

commission and commence is not the same

bro i have nothing to say to you

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by Khyrvxjzy: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

mechanical is all physical things u saw on the day of commission
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

mechanical is all physical things u saw on the day of commission

You said "mechanical work". How can "mechanical work" be things?

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by Khyrvxjzy: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

whats your problem?

u have 5 minutes
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by Khyrvxjzy: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

is d train not mechanical
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by Khyrvxjzy: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

can u please tell me the date lagos said transportation will commence in 2023 as u claim?
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

can u please tell me the date lagos said transportation will commence in 2023 as u claim?

Can you show me the claim you say I made?

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

whats your problem?

u have 5 minutes

Offpoint.

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by Khyrvxjzy: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

bye
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

is d train not mechanical

Is work a thing or an activity?

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

bye

Welcome.

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 by Ikaeniyan0: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
adeoba2008:

Real Ikaeniyan.
We know your type.
This is not the first time we will be told is about to start operation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Tumbles On A Bridge At Abalti Barracks This Morning / King's Square,Benin City / Trailer Falls At Ikate Bus Stop (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.